More leg torture

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

More leg torture

Post by wings »

The little guys are back to torture my legs and feet.

In the past, I had written how I am tormented by witches and druids that keep trying to get me to give up, to give up Jesus Christ and join these evil spirits. I love Jesus, so thats never going to happen.

Now and then in my years of torment (14 years, 10 months, 19 days), I have been tortured (in the past several years) in the legs with what seems like electricity, making my legs jump, which includes the knee caps, and also with foot burning, where they have the ability to hurt my feet (top and bottom) with intense heat, so much so, its hard to walk bare foot these days on concrete because of what I think is hardened skin in the bottoms of my feet (near the toes, where a lot of your weight goes in walking). That was the usual spot for a couple of years for the nightly burning treatments.

They disappear for a few months, then they are back for a while.

Seems they are back. The ones that hurt my feet and legs appear alien (as usual) and this time they look like Strieber aliens, which are over 4 feet tall, very wide heads, but the backs of their heads are not big, but shallow, like, it would be hard for a human to wear a mask like this as our heads seem a bit longer (from nose to back of the scull). I have seen glimpses of these guys in the spirit. They know now to close their eyes and look away when I try to see in the spirit who is there. (I dont see that well in the spirit, but at least I get a semi glimpse of the size of the evil thing, its outline, size of its eyes, etc, etc. Usually I look expecting to find some street thug demonic human that is bent over my bed doing something to me with something like a stick or object, etc. This time, its short aliens, (again), so they are back.

I wanted to document this if something happens, and also if this is happening to others.

Seems they are really into the sleep deprevation thing. I guess some people 'give up' when they do not get alot of sleep. I have heard of cults doing this to people that didnt want to join them.

But... aliens in on this???? They come across the expanses of space to help out evil cult groups that are torturing Christians??? Makes no sense. Mind you, we know that aliens have been living in deep underground bases all over Earth for many many years, so I can just imagine that some of these ET's hang out with the people that are learning to use their spiritual powers, showing them how to do things.

Always makes me think... If the Lord opened up powers to a human, would that person use those powers (or spiritual gifts) for good or for evil? For helping people or hurting people?

Makes you think...

Help me Jesus...! Protect me from these tormenting evil spirits.

wings

Diego9000

Re: More leg torture

Post by Diego9000 »

Mmm... Are they: evil spirits, aliens, witches or druids?
I know it sounds mean but you completely mixed everything, is hard to even start to try to figure it out what you mean...

And a personal note:
You, by your text,seems to be a very religious person, a real serious Christian.
The fact you ackowledge aliens doesnt go against all your beliefs?
As far i know is that according to the bible, god only made us (as in high inteligent life form), not aliens;
They shouldn't exist according to it.

And all serious religious people i ever meet were completely terrified even to mention devils or names related to it, completely scared and terrified even with the slightly chance of ever seeing anything similar to it...

Don't fall on that buddy! Stand Strong! Get your thoughts rethinked about all of this happening to you, you may overcome this fear and you will find out what they are trying to do to you and really do something about it.
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

wings

Post by wings »

Hello Diego9000,

On the contrary, the Bible talks about Aliens in several sections.

Ezekiel talks of the Seraphum coming down in a great 'polished bronze' ship and wearing a mechanical suit with 'wheels within wheels'. The giants in Goshem that was later given to the Hebrews, the land of milk and honey, had a race on a mountain there called Niphilim (might be spelled wrong) of which they were giants that came from heaven (skies? space?) that came to teach men how to live, but they developed issues when they started mating with our women. The Seraphum and Cherubim do not appear to be from Earth. In the Scripture, after the Earth was created, it is written 'and the heavens (many) looked down on the Earth and said 'it is good'. In the scripture, it says 'the dragon swept up with its tail one third of the stars of heaven to rebel against God. That sounds like many star systems went to war against God and Heaven, (races?). The constellation 'drago' is mentioned in the Bible, a snake or serpent constellation.

So, going by what the Bible says, there are quite a few notes in it about ET's, and I have seen both, Angels and ET's.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Wings,
I hope things are going better for you. Has the leg torture stopped?
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Bonnie,

Unfortunately, no. Thanks for asking. They still hit me each day, certain times of the day, mainly when I try to sleep or nap they attack my legs. They have other things they do to my body. I could sure stand to lose these things, whoever or what ever they are.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Wings,
I am sorry to hear it has not stopped. I know we've discussed it before, but I need to say it again:
you have to work on protecting yourself. It can sometimes be a long process of finding your inner strength and taking control of what happens in your life. There has to be a way to make these entities leave you alone and, as far as I can tell, it has to come from your inner self chasing these evil entities away and keeping them away.

Please try the meditation I made that can help you learn to Ground, Center, and Shield.
MEDITATION LINK
It will help you build up a defensive barrier on all levels, including astral and etheric. If you listen to the meditation a number of times, you will learn to do this process automatically on your own. You will build up a protective shield around yourself while finding your own inner strength for defense. The more you practice it, the easier it becomes and the stronger it becomes.

You cannot allow this to continue. Do not think that it is beyond you, that you have no control over it...because you DO have control over it. Kick those evil creeps out of your life forever!

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

Hey buddy, is me again!
As Bonnie said, hold your ground and stand strong! You can fight those things as i did (Read the post "dragged out of bed").

Make them know that whatever they are trying to do with you is hurting you and you won't allow it anymore!
Fight fight!

Many hugs for you and keep contact with us!
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

wings

Post by wings »

Thanks Bonnie. Will do.

wings

Post by wings »

They are back. Usually in teams of 3. One seems to use a new thing that is like a whip, 2 or three tanticals. It moves like waves, and has an electric effect, making the muscles in my leg(s) jolt and flip, cramp, etc. They do this every night, only when I am in twilight of falling asleep, though sometimes, if I am up late at night, they start on my kneecaps, causing uncomfortable 'jolts' in my legs, usually only being done on one leg at a time.

I resist them as much as possible. Sometimes I clap my hands together where I see a face or set of eyes. They know it tortures me and it seems to be their project. They have large, almond eyes, from what I can see in the spirit.

Usually I am up till dawn or just before dawn, every night, and also when I try to nap during the day if I do try to nap. Usually I'll get some sleep during the morning hours. Horrible for my business.

If they are aliens, why? Its like.... What would the use in this be? I can only figure it is not an intelligent race, but demons, perhaps spirit beings. I dont know. They sure look like grays though.

Pen cushion, signing off...

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Wings,
It sounds like demons or demonic aliens...whatever you call them, they are obviously evil. Just remember that "aliens" are not necessarily from far, far away, but they could be living very close by on a different frequency or in a different dimensional space than us.

As I have written before, you must learn how to protect yourself.
Here are some different ideas for you to try:

Strengthen your AURA (the energy shield around your body). You can do this by cleansing your aura daily with dried White Sage, Copal, Palo Santo, Frankincense, Myrrh, or another sacred incense. You want to clear away any negativity from your aura so you can focus on being healthy. Then work on opening up all 7 chakras of your aura so they are functioning properly. You will need to study about how to do that. Pray or Meditate every day. You can try the meditation I made for Grounding, Centering and Shielding.

You might want to try some Orgonite that turns negative energy into positive energy. You can buy orgonite online or you can make it at home. It is made with crystals, metal shavings, and a resin to hold it all together. Place this on a necklace to wear around your neck or place it next to your bed. Orgonite will help clear your aura as well.

There are crystals that can help with protection and absorbing negativity. Some of these crystals are: Hematite, Black Tourmaline, Selenite, Malachite, and Amethyst. Put them around your bed.

The most important thing to do is clear out your energy field, take care of yourself, eat well, do things that make you happy, keep yourself in a higher state of consciousness. If you are stressed out, you need to fix that somehow because that is NOT helping you at all. If you want to find your inner strength and stand up to these evil attackers, you must work toward being happy and blocking out that darkness.

You have an incredible power within yourself that you have not tapped into yet. You are a creator and a manifester of reality. You have to overcome fear and the lower emotions to find your true self and true happiness. Then NOBODY is going to mess with you, I promise you that!

Think about how you can get rid of stress and focus on starting fresh with your life: what can you do to find your happiness and your inner strength? You are the only one who can do this for you.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

wings

Post by wings »

Thanks Bonnie. I always appreciate your advice.

As a Christian, I do not use crystals or do anything with chaukras.

Lately I have been commanding them in the name of Jesus, over and over, to get out and stay out, and last night it started to work (finally). They started to move upwards, went behind things in my room, one stood half in the wall. That was a big success for me.

As a Christian, we are given authority of Jesus as a believer. With that, we have His authority, power, and name to command the 'bad guys' out. It was good to see it working.

It has taken quite a bit of hard studying of Christian principals to learn the 'legalities' of it all, and what to say, what to believe. Listening to Pastor John Osteen (now deceased in this world) in his many past TV episodes, he talks on how to cast out the devil (bad spirits as well as the main bad guy) and again, the legalities of it all and words and phrases to use. It has begun to change my life.

ManhattanSkyline

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Wings,

Have you been to a doctor to get your legs checked out? There could be some physical manifestations to what they are doing.

I say this because last week my doctor found a cancerous tumor on one of my kidneys. It is small and encapsulated and can be removed through surgery without any chemotherapy so no worries! But after I was diagnosed, I immediately remembered this weird experience I had waking up one night that made no sense to me until that moment. One night, I think it was last year, I was sleeping on my side and woke up slowly to the sensation of being rocked back and forth. I physically felt two hands pressing into my back right over that kidney, and two more hands pressing their fingertips alternately on my side (maybe they were stimulating lymph?). By the time I was awake enough to turn around, it stopped and I didn't see anyone. That event always puzzled me. Why would they touch me like that? But now that I have a tumor in that spot, it seems they were doing something that involved the tumor. In my case, I think it was someone helping me, possibly trying to keep it from growing. I say that because there's a chance I had this tumor at least four years ago. I had a really incompetent doctor back then and complained of abdominal pain. I went to an emergency room and they did a CT scan and said they saw a spot on my kidney and should get that checked out. My "doctor" ordered a sonogram and when I went to get the results from him, he couldn't get the CD to work in the computer and just waved it off and said, "It's probably fine." (!) Apparently, it wasn't fine. There really was something there. But even though my new doctor has said it looks like it has the ability to metastasize, it has stayed small and encapsulated all these years. When I told my mother about that weird experience, she told me a story she had heard of a man who had heart problems and woke up to an angel standing over him with his hands literally in his chest massaging his heart. Wonders never cease.

Anyway, it just blew my mind to know that these spiritual events can affect our physical bodies like that. I know your guys aren't good guys, but what they are doing may be manifesting on the physical level in some way. I encourage you to go to the doctor and tell him/her your symptoms (minus the aliens lol) and maybe they can do some tests and see if there are any physical issues, maybe poor circulation? Blood clots? You can attack on two fronts, physical treatment AND spiritual warfare. If it turns out there's no medical issues, well that's good to know, too. Just take care of yourself. I'll be praying for you.

wings

Post by wings »

Thanks for that input, Manhattan!

Whey they were originally burning the balls of my feet (the area under my feat behind the toes), damage did happen. The area under the skin is very hardened and makes it very difficult to walk on concrete, especially if its cold. Its like torture. The skin is like rock in there, like calcified or something. Cant explain it.

When they started torturing the tops of my feet just behind the toes area, I would wake up in the morning and find a discoloration similar to smoke stain on the feet where the pain was. I have showed this to family and they become speechless. Also, sometimes now they just torture one side, one foot, so in the morning the top of the one foot would be dark and the other is normal.

The other torture they do now becomes violent, similar to being zapped by a LOT of electricity. I'll be nearly asleep and I feel something on my kneecap, then my leg slightly jerks, then my entire body bolts, like 100 volts just went into my body through my kneecap. Very bothersome. Long nights... Very bad spirits...

I remember several years ago, going to the pharmacy and asking if they ice packs that fit on your feet. He says 'why on earth would you want ice packs on your feet??' and I try to tell him I have burning sensations at night when I try to sleep. He said I most likely had a circulation problem and needed a doctor, not ice packs for my feet...

What do you do... sigh.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Wings,
Calling out the name of Jesus during negative alien abduction or an attack does seem to help a lot of people. This is exactly what I am talking about when I say that you need to "find your inner strength." Part of that inner strength is having Faith and acknowledging your connection to Source or to God. For me, when I have to face the enemy, I fill my heart with Love and I can totally feel my connection to Source. This chases the demons, evil aliens, or any other negative entity away.
Many Blessings, Bonnie

guldage

Post by guldage »

I do believe or rather know they can effect you physically. Years back i must have been around 20 i woke up with actual burnes on My low er legs and it did Hurt to walk. My legs where all red Like after a sunburn or a second degree burned from fire. There was also a few blisters. I have had good exsperience with protection lately. You might need to ajust so it fit you but it can be done.

wings

Post by wings »

I was looking for photos online of aircraft parts and happened to stumble on this photo. I think they are fuel injectors or sensors. Not sure. But they reminded me of those torture things the one alien would put in my foot that would heat up the insides of my feet painfully.

I put the photo in Photoshop and adjusted it. The photo with the silver things without parts on them is the one. There were 4 of these things linked to a palm gizmo that the alien held. These had links to the palm control part and he could flip them easily like they were a switch blade weapon.
Attachments
TortureDevicesHeaters.jpg
s-l500.jpg