The staring deer

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Atrus

The staring deer

Post by Atrus »

I don't know if it was an actual alien, but it sure was strange. I was laying in bed with my blinds down and noticed a light going on and off. I opened the blinds and saw the back house light on. As i'm looking around for what set it off, a deer comes walking up and i'm thinking "oh, it was deer setting off the sensor. But it was weird because the deer seemed to be staring at my bedroom window. It was clearly visible in the back light and it just stood there not really moving.

I watched it for a few minutes and getting a little weirded out i decided to open my window thinking the motion and the sound of it opening would spook it and it would run off... or at least move. But it didn't react at all and continued to stare at me. Without any obscuring of the window, I noticed they eyes were pitch black. I know deer's eyes are very reflective of light and facing toward the senor light, the pupils should've been lit up. Thinking back on it now, i'm not sure if it ever blinked either. Again i watched for a little bit and then I spoke, again trying to provoke a reaction. And just like with opening my window, it didn't react and just continued to stare. At this point i decided to try and take a picture with my phone. Unfortunately, it was too dark for the camera to pick anything up and the flash only illuminated my screen so you couldn't see anything beyond it.

Again the bright light from the flash would've spooked a normal deer, but this one just continued to stare at me. So, figuring i'm not gonna get a reaction out of it, i decide to just keep watching it to see what it does, occasionally saying something out of the vain hope it may react this time. Not sure how long i continued to watch, but after a while it just turned around and walked off into the darkness. I was confused but decided to go back to sleep.

Diego9000

Re: The staring deer

Post by Diego9000 »

My cat does same sometimes. Just stares at me (or behind my shoulder) completely still, no reaction.
Then i grab her on my arms and she zaps away from me, then she starts back to normal.

SInce is a deer, i wouldnt recommend getting near it to see fi it gets out of this weird hypnotical state, it could hurt you!
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

Steve

Post by Steve »

Greys have been known to project whats called a screen image. That is, you see something familiar in your mind instead of a grey. Deer and Owls are common. Small children often see Clowns. However, it might just have been a deer.

Atrus

Post by Atrus »

That is the question isn't it? Screen memory or just a regular deer behaving a little odd. It's not unusual for deer to hang out in the backyard, but they've never acted like that one. They usually stay near the back of the yard munching on the various plants in the grass. They normally spook easily as well. Opening my window or even moving on my bed (right up against the wall with the window) will make them stop and look around before going back to wandering. If it hadn't behaved so oddly compared to the usual ones, i would never have payed it any mind.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Star People do like to appear as deer.

I had a female star person visit me this week and, when I first saw her, she looked like a deer. I knew immediately that it was a friendly star person. She walked over to me (still looking like a deer) and stood up on her hind legs. At that point, her appearance changed to a tall, slender, light-skinned star person.

I know they can appear as deer or other animals to disguise themselves and sometimes it becomes a screen memory because that's all you remember. However, in other cases, they sometimes initially appear as a deer or some small furry creature so as to not frighten us...and if we can handle it, they show us their true form.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG