My first experience

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

BlueShift

My first experience

Post by BlueShift »

I'm not exactly sure what happened but here is what I do now. I was 15 years old and I wanted to sneak into my girlfriends room after everyone was a sleep. So I told my parents I was staying the night at a friends house and I did indeed go to their house for a little while. Around midnight I left my friends house and started to ride my bike towards where my girlfriend lived. Shortly after I began my journey, I saw a man walking down the rode that kind of gave me the creeps. As I rode past him he asked me which way it was to the highway, I informed him that he was headed in the wrong direction and that is was about 5 miles behind him. He made some noises that implied he was unhappy.. I continued to ride my bike.

To get to my girlfriends house I had to take a route that was partially on paved rode, then became a dirt road through the woods. About two miles after I saw the man, I came to a part of the trail that required going though a broken fence and then crossing an interstate. In the other side of the interstate was another trail that led to a paved rode. When I reach the pavement, I see a man walking in my direction. Mind you, this road dead ends into this trail and there are not homes for about 300 feet. This guy also gave me the creeps.. but what really creeped me out was when he asked me which way it was to the highway.

Even if the man knew where I was heading and had a car, there is no way that he could have possible beat me there.

When I got to my girlfriends house I knocked on her window but she did not answer, I tried a few times and no response. I checked the time on my watch and realized it was almost 5 in the morning. I had ridden this same route dozens of times before and it never took me more than 30-45 minutes.

I have no idea who the man or men were and I have no idea what happened to that time. This was just the first of many really weird experiences.
We are the Xyngabo reflected through a prism.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: My first experience

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Blueshift,
Wow, that must have freaked you out pretty good. It sounds like you had some missing time. I can totally imagine what you are saying. I used to sneak out at night too. :-)
So, what did you do? Ride your bike back home? Did your girlfriend have a normal night?
There is so much more to us and this place we live in....
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

That is a wild story. Sounds like you definitely have missing time.

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

So two different creepy guys asked the same thing?! o.O
I wouldn't say you missed time but rather that you kinda fastforwarded on time, arriving hours later.

Still, that's a odd story o.o
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

4376alien

Post by 4376alien »

Good Day,

My name is Deborah, i am 46 years old and must admit i feel a little silly as i have never had an experience like this EVER and it may well be nothing, but hoping you can give me some kind of meaningful answer.
This morning shortly after my husband left for work round 7am i climbed back into bed as i do sometimes due to my fibromyalgia pain keeps me horizontal much of the time.
I fell asleep and was instantly terrified, screaming uncontrollably, before me i saw a ET face surrounded by the most beautiful bright white and blue light, i was screaming at him "what do you want, leave me alone" the one thing i noticed was mathematical equations written all over my right arm in red, like tattoos, i was outside my body looking down at all that was in my room, i saw my dog Camille and was calling for her but she did not hear me, i tried to wake myself over and over again but could not, little iron balls were coming out my mouth and my head was been shocked with electrical waves I could feel and see almost like lightning in the brain.
Eventually an hour and half later i woke but was totally paralyzed for a few minutes, i choked it off to a night terror but phoned my husband straight away, he suggested it was an alien visit, i responded with” you making fun of me.” I have spent the better part of today on google trying to make sense of this because it felt so real more real than life itself, most sites say it is a dream yet their interpretations for this exact dream does not exist and other interpretations are contradicting, so i am in hope someone out there can shed some light for me. The other extremely odd thing is my husband has his dog, called Rambo and for some unknown reason he spent the day staring at me and follows me everywhere and I mean everywhere, which was never the case before he was tied to my husband at the hip but now he just won’t leave me alone. again it may be nothing or some say I am losing it, but I reach out just in case I am missing something.

Deborah du Toit

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Deborah,
It does sound like you may have had a visit from an alien (what I call a star person). I have had similar experiences my whole life. When these experiences happen they do seem very real, even more real than this physical world we are in right now. Many people will see the star person's face very close up, as they are staring into your eyes.... The bright white and blue lights are common. I have also seen, a number of times, marks like tattoos or geometric shapes all over my arms while I am with the star people. Not all the time, but occasionally.

The iron balls coming out of your mouth are really interesting...it makes me wonder if you were getting rid of something harmful in your body...perhaps too much iron??? And your head was shocked with electrical waves -- many people will feel a strong tingling sensation like electricity -- I have felt it myself on a number of occasions. And when I wake from the experience, I am sometimes paralyzed for a few seconds or more. This is common among abductees and contactees (those people who have been in contact with the star people/aliens for a long time).

The thing to remember is this: there is soooo much more to us than just our physical body. Wherever our consciousness goes, that becomes our experience. It does not matter if you are awake or asleep, you are still having experiences that affect your life. You also have an astral and etheric body and sometimes, while your physical body sleeps, your conscious awareness will leave the body and go flying!

It is really interesting that the dog followed you around and stared at you. He must have sensed something different about you.

Have you felt any differently since it happened? Is the Fibromyalgia still the same?

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG