Dreams of being held down and tested on

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

princemaximus

Re: My experience;

Post by princemaximus »

I'm new to this sort of stuff. But I have like these micro dreams of being held down and tested on. I also get these visions of someone coming in through my window, also have this vision of me being outside and see this hooded person wearing some sort of sporty coat standing next to me and like flashing lightning but I know its not lightning. I also wake up scared. And have this feeling that i've been abducted some how. But lately I think that they stopped. I know that if I get an x-ray they will probably find some chips, I read it online. But if they do, do you know if I have to move from my home?

OmegaFox10

Re: My experience;

Post by OmegaFox10 »

It doesn't matter if you move or not. It's like they have a built in gps. Having that said don't rush to any conclusions that they may be "evil" or "bad" without knowing their intentions and such. Meditate and protect yourself by giving yourself an energy shield. the mind is so powerful that it can go beyond 100% of logical standards.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Dreams of being held down and tested on

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Princemaximus,
Thanks for sharing your experience. I have also seen the hooded figures before. Being held down is no fun. Do you have any other memories of your experiences? Who do you see around you?

Omegafox is right, it won't matter if you move from your home or not. What matters is that you take control of the situation yourself and not run from it. You could start off with the meditation I made for grounding, centering, and shielding. It will help put protection around your body and help you gain your balance by focusing on your center.

The way to escape negative abductions (whether alien or military MILABS) is to rise above them by filling your life with love. The lower energies cannot get to you when your vibrational frequency is too high for them to reach. Do things that make you happy, and work on uplifting yourself spiritually. Please feel free to speak your mind here, and ask any questions you like.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

mr.classified

Re: Dreams of being held down and tested on

Post by mr.classified »

What also help is keeping a black book by your bed side, when you wake up write down your dream.
Don't even think about it, I do this and it helps me a lot.
Dreams are dreams, though there is a lot of truth in bits and fragments if your logical about it and remember that your mind records what actually happens to you.
There could be a lot that is said about these things, and I personally, cannot even fully comprehend but I accept it.
It's different for all of us, but above all else, it's best to attempt to logical analyze it first and not jumpy to conclusions...Even if you wake up with strange bruises, intricate scars, or geometric rashes.
In a real small way, its nice to try to rationalize it.
Though, you are the only one who can fully understand what is happening to you.
Outside assistance is just that, assistance to help you understand what is really going on.
I wish you well.