My first time here, and nice to see so many participants

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

mariavegas

My first time here, and nice to see so many participants

Post by mariavegas »

Glad I found this site, hoping that in my reading and asking, I'll find that some of my memories, or "flashes" are not new to people. I have one very vivid memory from when I was around 8 or 9 years old. Everyone kept telling me it was a dream, but I knew it wasn't. To hold on to it, as a child, I wrote a story that included pictures. I found a few of years ago that my mother still had it.... and as an adult I knew more what it was. Several other flashes of memories, but from way back so I'm pretty sure I am no longer in contact.

One question that I have... do others find they have a much higher energy level - like a higher vibration? I've always known I had healing hands and somehow knew how to use them. Most people thought I had been trained in Reiki. I hadn't been. But I did take training a couple of years ago and have become a Reiki Master - just to see if that was the same thing I had been doing all along. And yep, I had always been connected to that spectrum.

I've already read several posts, and know I am not alone. As I get braver I'll share some of my experiences. Thanks all for reading!

Diego9000

Re: My first time here, and nice to see so many participants

Post by Diego9000 »

Welcome friend! :)

About your question, I think some of us does have some kind of higher power. If you read about my case here (The topic started about Manhathan telling it's story and then myself telling mine due being extremely similar), you will notice that I mention that I broke free of a power they have, probably using their same power, I dunno. I know that I often feel like I forgot how to do something that was natural for me (something natural like walking, moving, etc), this could be a glimpse of it.
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

mariavegas

Re: My first time here, and nice to see so many participants

Post by mariavegas »

Interesting link, thanks much.