Telling for the first time (So go easy with me please)

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

colin2015

Telling for the first time (So go easy with me please)

Post by colin2015 »

Sorry its so long but I am desperate.

How to start? Well its possibly I am crazy, but the other part of me is well educated, well travelled and had until recently I had a very important well paid job. However l also believe that I am the subject of prolonged interference by the Greys.

Before 'it' happened (the first 'it' that I can remember clearly!) I didn't believe, - all those people are stupid, drunk, crazy, farmers right???)

The first time I can remember them clearly I was a university student, concerned with drinking & trying to have sex with anything that moved.

Now I am in my early 40s and for the last few year I have become obsessed with reading about 'them' on the internet.

'It' happened when I was about 21 years old, living in the university halls. This particular night I was naked on my bed looking out towards the window. It was about 9pm but I was NOT asleep nor was I even tired. Then there was a noise as if the fridge door had been left open, and there was a humming sound which I thought came from the communal kitchen down the hallway.

(In reality, it was far too far way for me to hear it, but at the time that's where I thought the noise was coming from.)

I turned over towards the door and the noise stopped. I turned back & it started again, so I turned over again (annoyed that I would have to get up & go to the kitchen) and the noise stopped again but this time the wall of my bedroom seemed to be moving like a wave or ripple (it was no longer solid.)
At the time I put it down to turning over too fast in bed and so just turned back to the window again. The noise came again and I tried to turn over but couldn't at the same time a bright light filled the room, it felt like the light passed though me.

Then 'they' came, and I knew immediately who they were and that it was going to be very bad. It sounds crazy but I even remember saying to myself "this is going to hurt very bad". (It took about 20 more years for me to analyse this statement fully. ....How did I know it was the Greys and that they where going to hurt me physically? Clearly the only way I could have known is if I had prior knowledge of them. Am I correct?)

Paralysed, & mute I laying on my side, on the bed - they walked into places around me. One was near my head, maybe he was touching me with his own head to mine. Two more were at my middle and two more at my feet. One of which was a little taller then the others although in truth I have no idea how tall the one by my head was, as I couldn't see him. My bed buffered the wall with the window so I could only see what was going on by looking over my shoulder or downward toward my feet. I can only assume they came though the wall, there was at least 5 of them. Small Gray (hooded with monk-like cloaks) and of course the large black soulless eyes. (the typical Greys)

The two by my side took a metal fork like implement (just like the Chinese fighting weapon called a Sai) and stuck it into my side (lower left rib). It was the worst pain I have ever experienced, I felt like I was going to die from the pain. Immediately images of my life flashed before my eyes, it stopped on random images - and eventually stopped on the image of a nuclear mushroom cloud explosion.

After that I passed out. It seemed like all this took seconds but there was a period of time missing later and after there was small red spots on my side, which faded within seconds but I think there is still something in there although I had an ex-rayed 5 years ago and nothing showed up. After what seemed like seconds I was aware of them leaving me, but I still couldn't move for about another 30 seconds. They left me with only one message
'they would be back.'

It felt more like a threat than anything else, but I was in pain and very angry at the time so I am not sure.

There have been other times that I am not so clear about. Times when I would wake up with itchy chemical like burns behind my ears and scars and blood on me which I couldn't explain. I think they started taking me when I was very young, as a child I would often get noise bleeds 3 or 4 times a week and find myself standing in the middle of fields looking up at the sky. Constantly I had the feeling I was being watched, and even at 5 years old I would say "the little evil 'witches' were going to come and get me" I would tell my parents they were in my wardrobe or under my bed. Clearly I can remember 'sleepwalking' once around 10 years old and waking up outside in my PJs a block away from my house - I had left the house before the 'men in black' (20 years before the movie!) came to get me. When I was about 5 years of age - I thought they were witches ...they would call me to the top of the stairs and then I would be floating down the stairs and through the closed and locked wooden door. I can remember being 11 and climbing up onto the neighbouring low level roofs for the first time but knowing what was up on the roof tops because I regularly floated over them in my 'dreams'.

These days I see UFO’s most nights in fact I am sure if I go to my window right now there will be one in the distance flashing all the colours of the rainbow - no its not a plane! Crazy as it sounds I used to have the worst need to walk outside in the middle of the night, even if it was cold and raining. Unpleasant as it is, I often had sinus problems, and after waking up my noise was filed with blood, my head would ache, and I would have horrid fatigue, migraines and crazy odd rashes. Moreover I currently now suffer from insomnia and again find myself wandering outside to look at the flashing lights - strangely I seem to know where and when they are going to be in the sky.

On the night I have written about I think they put something inside me, but at the same time I feel as though I was also 'gifted' with a much higher IQ, additionally some kind of psychic ability, and the ability to 'read' people.
A few years ago I was again paralysed in bed and I knew they were just outside the open doorway. In my mid 30s I started going to church, and so when they came that time I started to pray and asked God to help me. I prayed harder than I ever had before and surprisingly they left. Which hurls a whole load of theological issues at me which I don't have any answers for right now. To me it seems that I am somehow special and have a task to do but I honestly don’t know exactly what it is or why I have this feeling, so why me?

I now live alone, very isolated in the countryside but with the lights back most nights now I am totally desperate for support but only from other people who have actually been or are currently being taken.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Telling for the first time (So go easy with me please)

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Colin,
I don't think you are crazy at all. What you have described sounds very familiar...I'm sure other members of this forum will agree with me. I have been visited by both good and bad "aliens." I call the nice ones "star people." And I have also experienced the military abductions. This has been going on since I was 4 years old.

It is most definitely a complex issue that takes a lot of thought to figure out. Like you, I am "educated"...lol...makes me laugh because I guess I really went to college to get indoctrinated with all the lies they wanted me to believe was truth. In reality, nothing they taught us in school was true.

There is more to this life than we are consciously aware of, that is for sure. But we are figuring it out.

If calling on God helps you, then keep doing that! :-)

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

colin2015

Post by colin2015 »

Thank you so much Bonnie for your response.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

You are welcome. :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

ManhattanSkyline

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

I've heard the humming sound before. In fact, it seems like an electric, vibratory feeling is fundamental to these experiences. I have memories of feeling electrified to the point of pain.

The alien stabbing you and you feeling pain reminds me a lot of my very first experiences when I was around 4 years old. I used to be wide awake and see a solid shadow man walk out of my closet wearing what looked to be a trench coat and a fedora hat. He would walk over to my side of the bed. I would be paralyzed in fear. He pulled out something shiny from the inside of his coat like a knife and held it over me like he was going to stab me. I would always black out at that point. My mother told me years later that she used to see the same shadow man wearing the fedora and trench coat walk up to her bed side at night and pull a knife on her, too. What are the chances of that?

Most people who have abduction experiences have been abducted since childhood. I don't think it's unreasonable to think you had been abducted in childhood. Where you talked about little witches when you were kid, my mom said I used to have nightmares of the "ant people." For me, the earliest stuff was the hardest to remember and the most emotional, but once I started trying to remember, the memories started flooding in.

I've experienced psychic phenomena, too--precognitive dreams, second sight, remote viewing, and, well, I'm not dumb either. The feeling like you have a special mission rings true for me, too. When I was little, I wouldn't play with dolls or toys much. I would go out on the farm and get lost in my imagination and play out stories that would take days to resolve. All of them involved me having to save the world from imminent danger lol. In some of my earliest memories, I remember being taken with other children. I have wondered if I wasn't a part of a regular sample group. I know I have been in testing situations where I was put in with other creatures and was tasked with trying to communicate with them telepathically. I remember learning to fly in their presence; it felt like floating but was hard to control. I had to control the fight with my mind (concentration and emotional control). Most of what I remember were getting injections, surgeries, talking with what looked like humans in military clothing, and being given liquids to drink.

So yes, your experiences do sound very familiar to me. I have found this forum to be a great source of support. Bonnie works really hard to make sure we have an environment where we feel safe. While waiting on post approvals can feel inconvenient, she is actively making sure to filter out comments and people who would join just to ridicule or poke fun at us like they do on other sites. So, it is a great environment in which to share anonymously and safely. Most of my family are unwilling to talk about this stuff. I actually work in higher education, and if word were to get out that I experience this stuff, i would lose my job and my career would be ruined. I've also wondered if I were crazy, but I keep telling myself, "I'm highly functional!" I go to work. I can handle myself normally in everyday life. The two worlds are very separate. I don't know that truly insane people can keep those worlds apart and function normally. Or maybe I've just been lucky lol.