Voices before visit

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Voices before visit

Post by guldage »

I have just reacently had a new experience.

When I go to sleep Hi can here this kind of chatter or voices, but like out of a broken radio. The words that I can here is not in a language I know or heard before. It was a bit like it was going in and out with the noice level.

On this experience. I also had a new kind of mark and bruise. The mark was on my hands. The first time was on the left and in a spot were you would get a injection and a tube with with saltwater for instance. Dont know the english word for it. It was a single mark. Otherwise I had usually had 3 marks in a triancle when I got these injection marks.
A big bruise around it.

A couple of days later another one. This time on the right hand under the forefinger, next to the thumb. One injection mark and a big bruise around it.

I have no memory of the visit otherwise and I am a bit clueless to the change, since I have mostly have had the same kind of experience again and again since childhood. Now all of a sudden it has changed a bit.

Have anyone tried something like that? or something simular at all. ??

Never heard any of them speak before. Usually images in my head. The only noice is the highpitch sound. These was however absent this time.

Diego9000

Re: Voices before visit

Post by Diego9000 »

Rarely, I listen those voices you say. Something muffled. I hear them at random times, nothing in specific gets my attention that may trigger it but I always feel like a tv static is going on before it. But they rarely occurred, I can count in a single hand how many times it happened.
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

guldage

Post by guldage »

I have only heard it these two times. OTherwise it has been a high pitch sound that warned me of a comming visit.
The marks left behind of these visits looked different also.
MAybe we are here talking a diffferent species.

I am curious however how they all find me and someone like me. I meen. We all most likely have had visits from several different species, were other humans has never even seen something strange in the skies or any were else.

With these guys I did not feel that there has beenany kind of communication at all. No pictures in my head or something like that. JUst these voices common from a broken radio
It actually sounded like TV static that was making the words hard to here clearly.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Guldage and Diego,
I have heard many strange noises before the visitations:

I have heard human voices speaking.

I have heard a kind of language that sounds like high-pitched screeches and beeps (I think this is an "alien" language).

I have heard loud sirens, and I think this was only inside my own head because it did not wake anyone else in the house, so only I could hear it.

I have heard what I call "cartoon noises," like something from an animated children's show; Not natural sounds.

I have also heard the static electricity you are writing about. Not only did I hear it, but I also felt a strong tingling in my body so I felt it as well as heard it.

You said:
I also had a new kind of mark and bruise. The mark was on my hands. The first time was on the left and in a spot were you would get a injection and a tube with with saltwater for instance. Dont know the english word for it. It was a single mark.
This is called an "IV." That means Intra-Veneous (into the veins). It is a single needle that goes into the skin and it can leave a bruise.

Is it another species that is contacting you? Possibly, or it could be military....

The way they find us, I think, is by targeting our personal resonance -- we each have a vibrational frequency that is unique, like our fingerprint. They may be able to tune into that to find us. Of course, many of us have implants inside us that can act as a tracking device to find us wherever we are. I have lived in many different places, but it does not matter, they can always find me.

Thanks for the updates. It is important that we all write about this and talk about it so we can share this information to help us figure out what is going on.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

I hear voices quite a bit.

I used to hear them after we hired this guy that turned out to be a druid. You could literally hear many people talking in our office at night. It started to spook me out.

When I hear voices and they are in the room, not in my head, then I can hear where in the room they are at, like 'on my left, 9 oclock, about 3 feet high, about 7 feet away, or in the corner of the room, etc. Now I can even detect or hear or recognize accents, voices (to a degree, their personal voice), etc. These are mostly witches or druids or both.

Also, if they are in a room from where they are doing theri OOBE (out of body, where their physical body is), and their TV is on, and they are watching cartoons for instance, you should be able to hear that. Music, a car noise, etc, can be heard if you hear well or you are close to sleep.

I hear the clicks and things, but never heard voices of aliens with screeches. I read a book series called Millennial Hospitality about a weather observer who is in the US Air Force, meets with these tall white aliens on a base in 1955. The area is now known as Area 51. He got to know some of these tall people. Their own language sounded like meadow larks, dogs barking, and horse winnies. The person he knew most was called 'Teacher' and her name was described (her actual name) was something like a winnie, two barks and a chirp. (Her daughters name was Floating Butterfly). Interesting read if any of you are into that. Available at Amazon as downloads. I recommend the first 3. 4 and 5 are into other things.

Stay safe Guldage. You seem to be very popular.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Unfortunately yes it does seem that I am popular among these different guys. In this case sure would have been nice to be Mrs. Ordinary.
Unfortunately I amnot that lucky. However lately I have had a lot less bruises and something has changed.
THe ordinary grey guys have not beenaroundsince before christmas. That is a insanely long time frame. I usually had a visit at least once a week.
So guys different types of protection does seem to work. I did some myself and have alsorecieved assistance from a very good friend. who knows her way around protection. I think it comes simular to that of a druid.
SInce I posted this I have been free of visits actually.

The only thing that has happend relating tothis subject was a very strange looking man in the city I past by. HE had verycreepy eyes. Looked like that of a reptilian. I dont kow if everyone could see somethingweirdwith himbut I sure could.