Possible Missing Time

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

Possible Missing Time

Post by wings »

The other morning, I woke up. I laid in bed for a moment, waking up slowly, time about 8:05 according to cellphone. I laid there for a moment and then got up and checked the time again and it was 8:55. It was a big, odd surprise. I know I had just woken up, I had zero recollection of dreams, and something seemed overly, strangely odd, like 'I should be remembering something.'.

I remember once driving to work, being one hour late. I left on time. I also ended up with a wrecked windshield. I hit a bump in the road going fast and my hood flipped open and smacked the windshield. That was perhaps 40 years ago. Another time, coming home from a first time meeting at MUFON, perhaps 30 years ago, I developed a bad headache and phoned my girlfriend I might be late as I had a headache and might pull over to rest. I do not remember pulling over.

That is all of the missing time events. I have seen aliens face to face, but missing time is very rare. Perhaps this is a time when for the first time, I caught it. I dont know.

Anyways, I thought I would log it.

Zero memory of falling back to sleep. That was pretty strange. Usually you wake up or come to with a bit of memory of 'thinking' and being in dreams, etc.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Possible Missing Time

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Wings,
Yes, it is odd to wake up and be sitting there and somehow a whole hour goes right by. If you are sure you did not go back to sleep, then it does sound like missing time.

I have had that same thing happen more than a couple times in my life. It is really shocking when you lose an hour or two hours and you are sure you are awake and aware. It is incredible how that time just magically slips away.

I woke up one morning and looked at the clock. The time was 7:00 am. I stayed in bed, just laying there thinking for a few minutes, looked at the clock again and it was 9:00 am. I was really surprised! There was NO WAY the time went by that fast and I was sure I did not go back to sleep.

It could be "missing time," but I also wonder if the answer may sometimes lie in the fact that our consciousness is capable of slipping from one state of awareness to another. Perhaps in one state we see a clock that say 7:00 am and then we slip into another state where the clock says 9:00. We are, after all, multi-dimensional beings who can travel out-of-body to other worlds while we are "asleep," and many times, at least for me, there is no mental difference between the worlds.

Sometimes when I am "dreaming," I totally feel like I am awake. And I will say to myself,"Am I awake or asleep?" And I will try something like flying and when that works I say "Oh! I guess I'm asleep!" But I am aware and feel very awake.

Maybe there is not so much difference between these states of consciousness after all.

? :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

Thanks Bonnie for that. It was very odd. Instant red-flag event. The feeling that nothing happened also was just not right. Oh well...

I like that also, when I dream and I feel like its reality and I jump and 'float' down, and instantly I realize I am in a dream and now and then, I remember I can fly and man is that a blast....

If you ever get a chance, if you are in a country side or city, check this. If you stare at something for over a certain period of time, you are instantly transported to that thing or place you are looking at. So, also, you cannot look at something too long or you 'blip' over to the area, so you have to scan and scan and not stare too long at things. Same with peoples faces, lol. If you think you recognize someone that is across the way and you stare too long, smack, you are right in front of their face.

But, its a cool method of travel...

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Wings,
Thanks for the advice. :D I will try that sometime -- when I'm "dreaming" I will focus on something far off and see if I get transported there. I totally think that will work because I know that if I focus on something in my dream...look at all the details and focus my attention on it, I will become more aware and more conscious of where I am. It's like a trick to bring your awareness to whatever state of consciousness you are in. Just focusing on the little details can do it.

I can also think of someone I know (with a strong focus and intention) and they will usually appear next to me or they will soon come running over. It's amazing the contact we can have in our so-called "dreams." In many ways, it is much more real than this physical life. There is so much more opportunity and freedom to try different things. Flying is a good example! Sometimes I feel like I am awake and I think, "I really feel like flying right now...but I feel like I'm awake too. Maybe I'll just try." (Thinking that I can't do it while I'm physically awake). And when I do try, I can always fly. Never doubting yourself is a big help.

Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Bonnie,

I found that I can have dreams and then I also go to what some people call dream lands. Some call them dream scapes. What I found on a dreamscape is that if you are thinking of your home, it turns into your home. If you are where someone was thinking of a shopping mall, you are at the mall. But, if you walk straight, you will go into other dream zones. Very odd. For instance, at a shopping mall, once, I went in the door and I was in someones living room and they (two people) were watching tv and I was standing next to them, stammering, trying to figure out how their home got in the shopping mall. Out the back door and I was at a corner store (Circle-K store).

You know this is happening when there are other people, and also you easily lose stuff as they disappear then you turn your back on them for a while. If you drive up in your car to a small store and go in, when you come out, 99% of the time, your car is gone, so the missing car nightmare begins. I am starting to learn, years later, that when I lose my car, I finally realize I am in a dream (dreamscape) and I simply lost attention on it and it literally disappeared. If you focus on a new car, in front of you, it should appear. (Should be possible then to test drive a new Tesla in a dreamscape this way, lol). Anyways, thats another thing I learned years ago.

Its like dreams, even in our day dreams, are a link to another dimension. Joyce Meyers calls it the 'thought lands'. Such an amazing creation we are.... So many things we are only just learning about.