Old Memory; In a Craft

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

Old Memory; In a Craft

Post by wings »

Tonight I remembered a memory I had years ago.

I remember coming to, like from a sleep. I am on a floor, curled in a C shape, my head is up against something. I am in a small area, very cramped. I am facing an Alien, very short, very huge eyes, and he is staring at me, emotionless look on his face, but looking at me, as like 'check it out!' There was a loud sound, like a rocket sound with a whine. Thinking about it, it could have been wind noise, but it also had a whine. The room was round, and the person flying the craft was facing an outer curved wall, and an inner curved wall was behind him, so the room was like a ring, with the center having a wall going all around. It was night, it was dark, it was cramped, and back asleep I went.

The next day, I vaguely remembered it, but I'll never forget the look on that guys face.

Thats about it.

ManhattanSkyline

Re: Old Memory; In a Craft

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Awesome! I'm glad you are remembering. It's funny how you have a vague memory of something weird like that and then brush it off and then years later comes back, and you are like "Wait a minute! That's not normal!" I've read tons of reports of round-shaped rooms like that. I hope you are able to remember more if that is what you want. Maybe you will get some answers.

ManhattanSkyline

P.S.--I have a book recommendation for you, wings. It's a book called "Alien Agenda" by Steve Peek. It's one of those books that's published as fiction but is supposed to be based on real facts. I mention it because it sounds legit like there's some real truth to it. I've read other books that similarly claim to be published as fiction because publishing it as nonfiction would be "too dangerous," and there is obviously no truth to them. For comparison, I started reading a book by Ken Cherry about the Stephenville UFO flap. It was published as fiction because the truth of it was too hot, so to speak. I had to stop reading it because it was obviously all fiction. The story line was too organized and campy to have any real truth to it. It's too contrived, more of a propaganda piece than anything else (think about the time it was published). And as someone who had a front row seat to all of the UFO activity in that area of Texas at that time, it felt like a slap in the face and an insult to the intelligences of the people who live there and experienced it. It was an obvious fake to me.

However, this "Alien Agenda" book by Steve Peek is completely different and really has me believing there's some real facts to back up his story. For one, the story is kind of scattered and disorganized. I've read his other works of fiction, and they are much more organized than this one. I just harp on this because I try my hand at writing, and I know when you are molding a storyline from your imagination, you cut out inconsistencies, you figure out all the motivations of your characters, develop them, and cut out anything that doesn't fit with their character or is redundant from other characters. Cherry's story was like that--too perfect. Peek's story is not, and it's not because he's a bad writer which you'll see if you read some of his other stories. It's like he had some specific information he wanted to share but then had to create characters and a force a storyline on it in order to make it fiction, and it just got messy.

And then it gets more interesting. Google some of the character names; he even tells you to in the book. It starts to get even more interesting. It also becomes obvious that some of the characters are actually the same person. I really think Peek's book has some real truth to it. FYI--Autism runs in my family. It really hit home for me.

wings

Post by wings »

Interesting. Thanks for the heads up on that, Manhattan. I'll check it out.

ManhattanSkyline

Incidentally, i'm going to eat some of my words concerning the Ken Cherry book. While most of the book is a bit annoying exaggerated cloak and dagger stuff with forebodings of Jade Helm style gun confiscation that never came to fruition, I continued to read it and there were a few chapters near the climax that mentioned miles and miles of ancient alien-made tunnels under Texas that had also been used by U.S. military for a time which really jives with a lot of my childhood memories of places underneath our house and property. His characters explore tunnels underground with an entrance point in Waxahachie but made it a point to say he made up the location. He would only say that the entrance point to which he was referring was a little over 90 miles from Stephenville. Dyess AFB in Abilene and Ft. Hood in Killeen fit those parameters. I've also read of rumors of joint military/alien projects coming out of Ft. Hood as well, so I wouldn't be surprised if that were the base of operations of some of my childhood experiences involving military. Ft. Hood is about 2 hours from me. Abilene is 45 minutes.

It always baffled me how my experiences involved military because I didn't know anyone or have any family in the military. However, it may have been the pre-made tunnels and alien interest in my family going back generations that brought me to the military's attention back then when they were working together for a time. I don't know if they still are. I think about that abduction experience of being dragged out of bed by faceless men. I think it's entirely possible that they are entirely human. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch of technology to have a mask made out of a sheer material that scatters light and makes facial features impossible to distinguish. They had to have some crazy technology to enter my room via my closet, so either they are still working with alien-shared technology or they've learned a bit on their own and have that tech independently of alien folk. Either way, I find it interesting that they showed up in my bedroom and put an implant behind my left ear only weeks after I wrote for the first time about the shadow man in my closet on someone's blog online. Like that sent up a red flag, and they did some kind of follow up to keep track of me.

I've been looking at my notes and noticing some coincidences between my sharing experiences online and visitations that occur a few days to a week afterwards and some correlations between visitations and when I first discovered the kidney cancer (which has recently been removed by the way). A few days after writing about an experience online somewhere, I had a visitation (this was about 4 years ago). A few days after that visitation, my cat died of a mysterious, sudden tumor that suddenly emerged between his lungs and killed him within a weekend. A week after that, I was having abdominal pain and fever and an emergency room CAT scan revealed the tumor on my kidney for the first time (which my doctor at the time ignored). Was I given cancer? No one in my family has ever had kidney cancer. Was my cat a preliminary test subject? To have the surgery to remove the tumor, I couldn't find a surgeon near me that could do the laparoscopic procedure that could get me back to work in less than 6 weeks. I expected to get referred to a surgeon in Abilene or Dallas, but no. I was referred to one 2 1/2 hours away in Temple which only happens to be 30 minutes from Ft. Hood. Lots of coincidences. I feel like nothing more than a lab rat, a human test subject for illegal medical experimentation without my consent.

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Manhattan,

That is wild.

On the tunnels, they are finding a network that connect points all around Europe and Africa. The pyramid in Romania was very popular. They supposedly found ancient, halographic equipment that was still functioning in it, records and things on humanity. The US supposedly found a way to take it out and moved it to a base in the US and later it was supposedly destroyed by alien forces because they said we would only use it for the war machine, making it into weapons and things of that nature. They found in the Romanian pyramid tunnels leading to several key locations on the planet, including one going to Egypt.

Many say that we have tunnels now that could move 2 B52 strato bombers 'wingtip to wingtip' through these tunnels without touching the walls or wings, like 3 feet clearance. That these tunnels existed for many decades.

The Tall Whites supposedly have a tunnel machine that can make a tunnel at something like 25 MPH. The tunnel it produces is glass smooth, white, and glows. (That would be nice).

Sorry you got cancer. That is very odd that both you and your cat suddenly had cancer. I have heard that the men in black threaten people with this, with being given cancer. I hope they are not doing this to you. I constantly pray for protection and do the Lords Communion (bread and wine or grape juice). This is said to take away sickness and disease. Many miracle stories around this. You can google it with Joseph Prince Ministries for more information on how to do that if you are interested.

Faceless men... I had a dream like that about a week or so ago! I am going to start a new post for that one. Wild story....

ManhattanSkyline

I remember reading about the Romanian tunnels. Here's a little synchronistic detail for you: my sister just married a guy from Romania. I wonder if he's had experiences, too.

Before you wrote your reply, I had a vivid dream that had some communion imagery in it, and I think it was about the physical stuff I've been going through. Recently, it hasn't stopped with the cancer. I've been recently diagnosed with IBS, too, but the pain has been excruciating. I've never felt pain like that, Wings. It feels like knives in my gut, lasts for hours, and nothing seems to relieve the pain. I go through stages of moaning, screaming, crying, and just plain dazed and confused like I'm losing my mind. My doctor is starting to treat it with anti-depressants, and they seem to be working, but I have to slowly work up to a dose that can control the pain 24/7. So that's the situation, but I feel like I was warned about these health troubles.

Right before my current doctor found the kidney tumor, I had been driving on back roads, just getting away from civilization for a bit. As I was driving, I had one of those feelings. Like I could sense that there was something like a craft hanging in the sky above me. I couldn't see anything, but I know that doesn't mean it's not there. Then I felt someone say in my mind, "Turn around. They have horrible things planned for you." I trusted that gut feeling and turned around and went home.

A few weeks ago, I had this dream with the communion imagery. I was being led into a Spanish style courtyard where there were a row of tables set up at one end. There was a banquet happening; however, only the rich and important people could sit at the tables to eat the plates of food on the tables. The rest of the courtyard was plowed ground and there were rows upon rows of poorer people sitting in the dirt with their legs crossed. They looked like they were plants in furrows. I was sitting among them in one of those rows. Then some men were going down each row and feeding us each one cracker. It reminded me of the way the communion ceremony was conducted in India. I went there several years ago on a mission trip and when they take communion, a designated person feeds them first the wafer and then pours a bit of grape juice into their open mouths. The communion takers are not allowed to feed themselves or touch the elements. After I had been fed the cracker, I saw some Peruvian looking natives enter the courtyard. One of them was a woman with dark hair in a braid, a hand woven blanket around her shoulders, and she carried a pot under one arm that contained a young, but thriving vine, like an ivy plant. She pulled me aside. I left the group and followed her out of the courtyard. She brought me to a table that had a 3D miniature model of a landscape on it. Half of the landscape was land, the other was water. She had me place my left hand on the land side. As I did, she said, "There are some who want to give you the wounds of Christ." And my left hand started to bleed with a stigmata wound. Then she had me hold out my right hand. She sprinkled my hand with with some kind of clumpy white powder. She asked me to lower my hand down into the water. As I did, the powder effervesced and completely sublimated. As it did this, she said, "But, you were born for this," indicating the sublimating material. When I asked her who she was. She said, "I am from Peru," and winked. Suddenly, I started weeping like I recognized her, and I was so grateful that there was someone who was compassionate towards me and was "on my side." From what I understand, "There are some who want to give you the wounds of Christ" is referring to the bodily health issues I am suffering recently, especially since it was the "body" part of the communion that I remember taking in the dream, and also that hand was over earth which usually represents physicality. It also insinuates that an outside force is causing these issues. The "But, you were born for this" and the effervescence demonstration to me was symbolic of transfiguration and spiritual triumph. I am hopeful. It seems like when a health issue comes up, my doctor puts me on the road to recovery. The tumor is out. My IBS pain is lessening with the medication. That doesn't make it okay, though. I'm not a martyr. There's no sense in my suffering. If there is a group that is playing around with my health, they do NOT have my permission to do so.

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Manhattan,

That is wild about your dream and your pain. Interesting.

I have been tortured for just about 16 years. They want me to give up Jesus. I will not. I am not going to hell, and I really admire Jesus. I have always been close to God as well, like a friend. I cant explain it.

And, coincidentally, I have been taking communion OFTEN, sometimes several times a day. I am a non-denominational Christian and didnt really know about communion till a few months ago. Pastor Joseph Prince talked on it quite a few times. It has miraculous things that occur. Jesus talked in a Synagogue (the next morning after they were in a storm at sea) about how he would give up his life so people could live, that if they ate his flesh, they would live (live in greek being 'bodily' or physical life, not spiritual, meaning it would heal them to eat of his flesh, which later, he talks at when doing the last supper, breaking the bread).

A special note here; They didnt need Priests back then to break bread. I do not believe you need special bread or special wine. I use Naan flat bread and Welches Concordian grape juice when I do communion. Also Joseph Prince has a cool prayer thing you can do (if you are interested) for when you do communion. His website has some amazing healing stories about it.

I remember in the Bible (while reading your story about the woman from Peru) that often, messengers were sent to people in the Bible, and the person would fall down on their face before them, but the person would say 'dont do that! get up! I am a person just like you. I am a messenger'. I think Angels have also said that as well.

On your other post, (I was able to read it, but cannot comment on it till its approved) about the people with blank faces. The last one, the person in the glowing suit. That sounds like the Tall Whites. They have body suits they wear and can hover and actually do like 70 to 100 MPH in them across the land. The suit exudes a light that hurts the eyes if you look at them. They also supposedly have a mild little trail of dots of light when moving. They are not always stable when they lift up high without moving, from what I read (in great detail in Charles Hall's books 'Millennial Hospitality' ). The Tall Whites (TW's) seem to really want to have an open relationship with Earths people. They wanted to be made known to the public years ago (they say) but the military or secret government or whoever said no, maybe later. Sad... But, they usually will go out and meet people. They had (or have) a base in New Mexico somewhere, and one in Indian Springs Nevada, and supposedly fascilities now under Denver International Airport. They seem to be nice, but they will defend themselves.

Those suits sound like good fun. Oddly, when people looked at the small spheres that would fly next to the P51's and B-17's when flying bombing missions over Berlin, the pilots said that staring at the spheres or orbs would hurt the pilots eyes. You had to look at them indirectly. Later the USAF figured it was a secret weapon of the Luftwaffe. But I doubt they could fly RC vehicles from vast distances back then or they could fly V2 rockets directly into buildings in England. I still think those were alien craft over Germany. But whose, I dont know. Similar gravity engine though, light based.

Oh how I want to know how anti-gravity works... Man... The Tall Whites have some interesting tech. They use TONS of optic fiber in their hulls of their small jumper craft. They can take a load of USAF Generals to Mars and back and be back in a single day with these little ships. And they made them here at their Indian Springs base (back in 1955. Who knows what they have now).

Anyways... Interesting that the person was out trying to meet those people in the hover suit. Funny about how they freak out, lol.. Imagine landing in a hang glider back in the days of ancient Greece, or landing in a helicopter, etc. How alien it would be like.....

This faceless thing really has me thinking. It really sparked up when I get the Samsung VR head gear (and Samsung Note 5). The kit comes with a ton of Oculus Rift files and photos and some movies to view. Some are from contests, 3D VR CG art. One is a man in a cabin surrounded by 3 large grays. When you turn around, you see the 3rd gray standing behind you and his finger tips are stretched out on one hand, just inches from your forehead. You see him up close, wrinkly skin, big eyes, no clothes on. Freaked me out at first, lolol.. I must have studied that for 10 or 15 minutes, telling myself... 'so thats you... so there you are.. no more hiding'. Then a few days later, I see parts of people edited out in VR photos (360 photos). That made me think of the mans faced erased and I thought, what if, years from now, they could run a 'film' or 360 video 'into' your mind similar to the 'Matrix' movies (learning Kung Fu in 30 seconds). I do not think I was viewing, I really went on that journey, (or thought I did). I was talking with the girls, looking out the windows of the long lake beside us down below past the trees and houses. (the Google Map has that of Sailly-Achetel but the town does not look the same. I couldnt find a village square with the coffee shop in it. And oddly, like yours, looked like or reminded me of Spain, not Italy. But the lake area reminded me of a smaller version of Como in the Alps. Lago Commo, though I have never been there). So I wonder about the blacked out face.... Odd...

I remember that Eben person I saw in the unmarked USAF car in Sedona. He had a big smile, a happy face, like a child in Disneyland, but the face of an older person, a mature person that if human would be a father type, like 40 years old. He was really into his road trip, amazed at his surroundings. The person in that coffee shop 'also' got very excited and wanted to hear about my journey.

Man... SO close, so far away...