Intermittent Ear Sounds; Did you know

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

Intermittent Ear Sounds; Did you know

Post by wings »

Hello all,

Some of you experience a ringing in your ear. A sound sort of like an air leak in a tire, or a very low whistle, almost like static on a radio, but in your ear. Usually it is only in one ear, sometimes two, and if you turn your head, it might change.

This isnt the same for everyone, but...

I found, long ago, that when a 'something' comes into my room, they make this sound? Its like a very very low frequency sound, like hissing air or a slight ringing, as some describe it. Then, it goes away. Some here will hear this before an abduction or visition.

I found, years ago, that when I heard this, I could look around in the spirit and find a 'spirit' (or what ever they were) in the room. I could see their outlines and their eyes. (The eyes were easiest to find. Some will sense this and when you look for and at them, they will close their eyes or turn their heads to keep from being seen.

Angels will also do this, sometimes 'very' loud. demons and ghosts will usually also have a 'faint' sound trace also. Aliens I found also did this.

When or 'if' you become sensitive to this sound, you can actually sometimes tell distance and direction, such as to your left, 7 oclock (angle) about 3 or 7 feet away, etc.

I wanted to share this with some of you as you deal with a lot of visitations. This might help you out. Then again, it might make you paranoid. Dont be paranoid. This could be an Angel checking up on you. You never know. And of course, with some people, it might just be a ringing in the ear and nothing more. For some of you, this might be a good tool.

If you havent tried looking for a spirit 'in the air', you look at a point in your room, preferably in the middle of the air in the room, like a point that is 4 feet off the ground, not near anything. When you do, dont blink. Continue to look for about 2 minutes. At first its hard to do. Just stare at the invisible point in the air. You should then see something in the air in the room in your perephial vision, 'if' something is there. You will also see two spots where the eyes are, if they are looking in your direction, usually a darkish blue, about 2 inches in diameter with humanoids, and 3 to 4+ inches (each) with some aliens that have large eyes.

Another thing is that you see spirits best at your exact side of your vision where you have low light. So if you want to see something (someone) look 90 degrees from their sound ping and you will see them faster. Dont look at them, as they disappear from direct view. That is your high level, color sight zone in your eyes, directly in front of you. Your low level, black and white light level that see's in the spirit well is on your sides of your eyes, on the very edges.

Now, this is another thing. If they see that you are staring at them, then know you can see them now and this can open bad doors. So do not let them think you can see them. Just act like your are thinking about something and look into space. If you see them, you cannot look directly at them. They disappear, and they know then you see them.

I was in a McDonalds once and heard a bad spirit going off on a Catholic Priest. The Priest was just smiling, looking at the newspaper. I looked in the spirit and saw its outline, about 6+ feet tall, 'something'. It said loud 'what are you looking at?' and started insulting me next. Luckily it didnt fallow me home. (I see the shapes or outlines of spirits, if I look hard enough, and not always). I learned that day not to stare, especially if I hear something really evil.

If you look and see an Angle (very bright, like white-out, like a bright over-exposure) wearing a robe, usually with a gold rope or gold metal belt around the waist, gold striping on the robings, they will usually move out of sight or back through the wall, etc. They do not like to be seen or watched. Maybe they arent allowed to be seen. I dont know.

So there. I hope that helps out who needs this. Remember, if you let it, it might make you paranoid. But it might be a useful tool for you.

I suggest not talking to spirits. Bad ones will lie to you, tell you sweet lies you will want to believe, then bring their friends over later, and you have a BIG problem then. Its like opening a door. I suggest not doing it. Something told me to write this down. Maybe there is someone that needs this. Just remember, dont let 'them' know you can see. If you do, then they might use it to tease you with. You have to be able to turn it off, ignore things, ignore spirits that are messing with you. Thus, its best to actually not do this. But some might need it. It can come in handy. A spiritual tool.

I have used it to find migraines on a family member. Small ball spirits that cling to ones head. They usually have eyes, about the size of a softball. I smack them, take them off, yell at them, tell them to leave that family member alone, tell them to leave in the name of Jesus. Look out though as sometimes they then turn on you and you find yourself with that persons headache demon. Just fight it as you were and eventually it runs low on energy. Putting your hand in the zone its at, your hand in a fist, the electric current going through your finger muscles, really freaks them out and makes their work difficult.

So there you are. Peace be with you and the Lord above protect you and keep you safe and strong and 'non-paranoid'. (Do not use this if you get scared. Just trust me, do not.. ).

guldage

Re: Intermittent Ear Sounds; Did you know

Post by guldage »

Wings thankyou very much. I have experienced seing these different kind of creatures out of the corner of my eye. When you turn in the direction often nothing is there.
The only ones I have seen awake is some very friendly aliens that ave helpt me reasently. ALthough I am not 100% if I do see them physically or if it is my head. But I am awake.
The greys have alway åut me out first before they arrived. THese friendly aliens have actually a couple of times woken me up before the greys could get to work.
WIth both of them I here sounds. THe greys a highpitch sound. These friendless have a sound when I here them like talking through a bad radio. Static like in a strange language.

Thankyou again for posting this

wings

Re: Intermittent Ear Sounds; Did you know

Post by wings »

Hey Guldage, most welcome. I was worried about posting it. I hope it helps people.

One morning, after Bible study, I went to pray. I got on my knees before my bed and before I prayed, for some reason, I looked beside me. I tried to look behind me. What was behind me startled me. A person about 25 years old, short brown or black hair, in a while robe with gold trim, was on his knees about 2 feet behind me. I figured he must be with the Holy Spirit.

Another time, while filling out paper work at my old job, I noticed a customer (that looked like a druid woman I knew once) was touching a frame on a shelf in our store. I could clearly see her in my parephial vision or view angle. The next thing I heard was a crash. The frame was broken on the floor, but no one was there. Evidently they were out doing bad things. Who knows.

Another time, when waking up in bed, I clearly saw my ole cat that long disappeared. She was my best friend for years. There she was, not aged a bit, walking past my bed on the floor. I called her and set up, and poof, she was gone. I think you see things so clearly when you are right on the edge of sleep and wake. Some call it twilight. The very edge where you are half spirit and half here.

Anyways, glad it helps you and explains some things.