I saw them, they moved me

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

crystalgrey

I saw them, they moved me

Post by crystalgrey »

i was wide awake, doing housework. I went to put clothes away in the tallboy in my bedroom, my two dogs were asleep on the bed. I turned around and there were two of them in my walk in wardrobe. I knew them, I said 'please not in front of my dogs' my dogs remained asleep. One was taller than the other but not by much but i knew them, I've never seen them before (well that I remember anyway) and it was daytime.

They came towards me but they didn't walk, they were just closer, I was paralysed and terrified. They came closer again and I fell backwards and hit my head on the tallboy, I blacked out. I woke up on the bed with my dogs.

I was so freaked out I told my husband. I must have looked terrified because I think he actually believed me, well either that or I'm about to be forcibly committed to the nut house

guldage

Re: I saw them, they moved me

Post by guldage »

When you say two of them can you descripe them. Did they look like people or something else???
Was it in the evening or daytime? I think it would be easier to us all here to understand what happend with you if you gave more details to your story.

I think many of us here have some hidden memories that can be trickert with new events. A lot of us have lost time events and waking up in places where we did not start out.

crystalgrey

Post by crystalgrey »

It was daytime around 1030am, they were small, like the size of children, one smaller than the other. They were white, no clothing and they had normal sized eyes but the strangest thing was i honestly felt like they had no energy field, no aura, no soul. I dont know how much time passed between seeing them and waking up on the bed.

wings

Post by wings »

Very interesting story, CrystalGrey.

I often wonder what I would do if someone 'alien' came in my room, showed up out of no where.

Mind you, if 'anyone' came in my home, in my room, out of my closet, without me knowing, I would be in shock.

But.... If they called, let me know, and they knocked on my door, it might be a different story. I doubt they would do that, but if they knew that a stranger showing up in our homes unannounced is scary, even with humans, maybe they might think different and do different. A different approach to meetings.

I wonder if you had said to them in the dream state, in the spirit, that you wanted to meet them in person, but you simply didnt remember, and this happened.

I do not know why they want to meet us in our dream state when we barely remember our dreams. Perhaps for them it is so easy, but for us, it is not.

Can you describe them? Can you sketch them out, even slightly, or perhaps there is a picture online of an alien type that you could post here? You can post a photo up to 700 pixels wide or high in the full editor here.

There are quite a few types of 'people' visiting earth, studying us. Ebens that are short, normal but big eyes. Grays, not so nice, black giant almond eyes. Nice Grays, bad Grays. Big Grays. (Lots of grays from lots of worlds they now say). Ebens have reddish skin (usually).

I hope your husband doesnt commit you. I hope things are ok. Keep it together. Keep strong. You arent alone. I am sure if they meant you harm, bad things would have happened. In stead, it sounds like they put you in bed, made sure you were ok, and left. They could have left you on the floor.

Take care.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Very interesting story Crystalgrey.

This desvription where you say they have no soul. I once read somewere that some species made use of or was some sort of biological robot. They had no emotions nor understanding of such.
Maybe it was something similar you experienced?

I have a few questions to the way they looked: Their headsize. How big. Bigger than Humans? Colour of skin). Colour of eys? Did they have any kind of Hair. ?

Sorry for the many questions! I have seen my share of weird. If you explained more maybe I could get an ideer if I had seen them before.

wings

Post by wings »

About soul-less aliens... I have heard of one, and some odd things about another.

The Ebens claim that there is a race of beings. They were 'created'. The race was very expensive to create because of the cost and rarity of the materials to make them with. They are very intelligent, were giving a world of their own, and there were only 300 made. Exactly 300. No idea where, though I think its stated in a book I read. I think they have large heads, not sure. I think the Ebens were saying they were the ones that made them. Not 100% sure on that.

Also, some say that some of the grays seem soul-less. I recently heard that the 'Counsel of 5' (or three) banned the bad race of Grays from the Galaxy. That could be pure non-sense. Just saying this is what I heard on the grape vine. If so, we will probably be seeing less and less of small mean grays that do bad things to people. These grays are short.

wings

Post by wings »

...and I forgot to add about the particular race of grays... People think it is because they are produced, not raised. Cloned, not born naturally. Perhaps not having a normal parental growth from childhood, from birth, causes a possible soul-less person that does not have feelings, certain emtions, etc.

crystalgrey

Post by crystalgrey »

thank you all so much for your responses, I really appreciate it.

Guidage you asked for a better description so I will tell you as much as I remember.

They were white, no clothes on but they didn't have 'private parts' visible or anything like that. They almost kinda looked like plasticy sort of.

They were short, like 5-6 year old children, one was slightly taller than the other one.

There heads were roundish and looked large for their bodies, which were quite thin. They had no hair on their heads. Their eyes were in proportion to their heads so definitely larger than our eyes but they didn't look out of place on their heads if that makes sense, they had brown/amber coloured eyes. They had a mouth but I dont remember a nose.

I was scared, I was worried that my dogs were there, I didn't want them near my dogs. I knew them, it was quite a strange feeling because I've never seen anything like that before that I can remember anyway, but I knew them. it was almost like "oh seriously not you again". I couldn't move and blacked out when they got closer to me. They didn't speak and I didn't see them walk at all they were just closer and then closer again and then I managed to move backwards (it was really hard work to move) and hit my head and blacked out.

I woke up on my bed, I have no idea how much time passed and I felt very disorientated and freaked out when I woke up.

Skippy

Post by Skippy »

Hello, crystalgrey! I wanted to post a reply here because the information you gave struck me in a rather odd way. You spoke of small, child-sized beings entering your room as you went about normal daily business as usual.

This made me very uncomfortable because within the week you posted this, I had a very strange dream that I relate to this experience. Keep in mind that today (7/23/2016) is the first time I've been on the forum for a while; I hadn't seen your post before I'd had this dream (I was online 6/28/2016, but I still didn't see the post.)

In this dream I was with my sibling and a woman attempting to counsel me. We were in a normal-looking room, but not one I am familiar with. I was very distraught for some reason, and this woman was trying to help me feel better as a counselor might. My sibling was sitting next to me on the bed with at least one dog on their lap resting. I've never had a dog in my life, so I'm not sure what they dogs were doing in my dream about such a personal event. I think they were terrier-like breeds, one brown and bigger than the other. The dogs weren't a big part of the dream, they were just sort of casually present.

After a while of this woman talking to me, I stood and faced this offshoot hallway or room from the bedroom we were in. Once I was composed, a small creature entered the room. It was small, maybe the size of a four-year-old child, and its skin was pale white. I remember most its eyes, as we usually tend to; they were quite dark, but a different shape than the traditional "Grey" description. They were also a bit smaller. It was incredibly unnerving to me, evidently, as I was on the verge of hysterics upon viewing this small thing.

The situation got a lot worse when the creature started to sprint right at me. Even right now I remember how distressing that was to see. This little thing charging at me shouldn't have intimidated me at all, but here we are. I dove into the bed beyond the parties present in attempt to escape. I remember the therapist woman looking very disappointed in me, then I woke up very disoriented at the usual 3:00 AM time.

I don't know what you might think about my dream, but I hope you consider replying with your thoughts. I am very distraught over the few coincidences I see here; there are some details I left out for the sake of brevity. I read your post and some things just came to me that I hadn't remembered since directly after having the dream. This dream was one of the few ET-oriented visions I've had since "the one" back in January. While I'm thankful for that in some ways, I wish I could see more sometimes. The anguish I feel waking up at 3:00 AM and looking around my room in fear is a little overwhelming at times. I hope your head is all right (you said you knocked it) and things are going well for you otherwise.

wings

Post by wings »

CrystalGray,

Were their eye iris's round openings or vertical openings? Did they have round centers in their eyes or eyes like a cat has, with that vertical opening?

guldage

Post by guldage »

Hi there Crystal grey. Sorry for the delay in my answer here. I saw some white aliens once. I posted about it here, but right know I do not seem to be able to find it. I made a poor attempt to draw them. IT is also here somewhere.
I can not recall if they where as tall as humans or smaller. What I do remember the clearest was their milky white skin. And then they had very skinny legs and arms and very long fingers and feet.
Does this meen anything to you?