Shock in Knee Caps? Large vertical yellow eyes?

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

Shock in Knee Caps? Large vertical yellow eyes?

Post by wings »

Hey all,

Well, still getting tormented here. Attacks usually occur when I go to bed. Sleep deprivation. The new big thing to torture me with now is what I could call an electrical shock to the knee caps. It can get violent so much so my head jerks, for some reason, like a lot of electricity is going in and its making my body jump. The knee or leg jerks, and if I try to ignore it, it will pulse again and again, making my head flip.

Its not good... Not good for sleeping. :S

I fight these things. I grip the 'thing' on my kneecap (invisible, but faint outline is there). I see a small green dot like a light. I see an arm or cord. I see sometimes what looks like a very small set of eyes, like small animal? I pull it off with my fingers and throw it, but it comes right back. (Its in the spirit, mostly invisible, spirit attacks).

Also, a new set of 'eyes'. I see eyes in the spirit well at night. They will sometimes slightly glow. Well now there is a new set that are very large, the person is about 5 feet, 5 feet 5, and he tilts his head and tries to look as evil as possible. his eye openings are about 6 inches tall, back to front, his head tilts forward, he is glaring me down, like real angry, not scared. His iris' are quite visible and yellow. He looks like a mix of Japanese and a huge owl. I get right in his face, my finger to his forehead, and I tell him to get out in the name of Jesus Christ. He just stares at me. Doesnt move. Sometimes I clap my hands together on their heads, but they are like smoke. Hands pass through them. They remain.

I hadnt seen the yellow big eye people before. I sware I had seen yellow iris' on the short people (3 feet tall) before, but not on tall aliens.

This kneecap torture has to go... Not getting to sleep until nearly dawn.

About a week ago, I think on Saturday morning, I awoke to an immense pain in my left calf muscle. Inside the muscle area, an INTENSE pain and cramping built up fast. I cried out GOD PLEASE HELP ME! GOD PLEASE HELP ME!' and I saw an angel come through my wall to my leg and fight with something. I felt 2 more angels come through the ceiling. Then a mans voice blared out behind me head, he was standing. He said 'Confiscate all Alien artifacts.

All alien artifacts will be gathered up as evidence and taken to MAJIK at Area 51, S4 and held there as evidence against the race that supplied help to this satanic cult group that aided them in torturing this United State citizen. Charges against them will follow.

Yeah, solitaire park. We know all about you. He was right. Cell phone recordings have all your voices on them. Whats wrong? Did you think you could get away with torturing people for the rest of your life? You are going away and we are going to put you away.

Hang in there Bill. This will be over soon.'

That was wild.

I heard his voice again about 3 or 4 days ago. (I should be logging all of this). I do not remember what he said.

2 Days ago, in a dream, very vivid, I found myself in a dark room, talking with a man in a suit, he was asking me very odd, careful questions. very calm voice. I remember a woman pushing a button that was square. It was gold with four triangle arrows, up down right left. The button was like metal, gold in color, rounded edges. She would depress it after a question. And.... He had no face. I could not remember it. I want to say he had red skin like a person that smokes a lot. Dark gray suit, white shirt, I think a tie on. Couldnt see the woman. only the button from my angle. A desk separated us, dark brown, nice, plain. Very dark room. Windows behind me to a dark hallway, but brighter then in that room. Then a nice looking young woman comes in the hallway, picks up a large cardboard tube mail package, picks it up. I notice her gray blouse, tight fit, bell haircut, not angled down, blown golden hair, perfectly smooth, lean, in very shape, she appears to go in a door near where the parcel was at, and I awoke.

During the 'questioning' (more like a talk) I said something about a woman, reminded me of someone similar, the color green came to mind, and I pointed at a trim on the window, and said 'like that'. The woman on the other side of the desk clicks the gold arrows button. Continues a short while longer, then I see the cute woman (no face, turned away from me) and bing... Back in bed at home. Evening dream, I was able to get a nap in before sunset. I had suddenly become very tired, like a low sugar attack, heart starts getting odd, etc.

Attached is a drawing (very poorly done) of the eyes of the yellow iris guys. If you ever have seen the sinister look an owl can do when it confronts another owl, its like that. Look up YouTube Owl Dracula.
Attachments
20160715_112116.jpg

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Shock in Knee Caps? Large vertical yellow eyes?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Wings,
I'm sorry to hear about this torture continuing with you. I am glad, however, to hear that occasionally these angels are coming to your aide.

The place that you went to...the dark room with the people who were asking you questions...do you think this was military?

Are there any cell phone towers near your house? Or any other way you are aware of that ELF (low level vibrational frequencies) could be pulsed at your house? It's just a thought, but I am aware that the military is now using cell phone towers, GWEN towers, and HAARP facilities to broadcast low level electromagnetic waves that can be very harmful to humans.

Do you watch television? That is another one of their weapons.

I'm just trying to brainstorm here....

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Bonnie,

There are many cell towers here. One new one is one block away. Another is by the Church (cammo'd into the Church tower so the tower isnt really visible) about 2 blocks away, then the big church tower across the street which is a huge tower for cells, but has Crosses on it. They do that alot here now. On the Loop 101 freeway, you'll see palm trees that are metal towers and you can barely see the cell phone transmitter boxes on it. Cactus look alikes, etc. They say they are doing this to keep the skyline looking nice and not cluttered with towers.

And I have 3 cell phones, lol.. (tech addict).

We (in Arizona) recently found out what low flying, super quiet private planes were last year. Several planes based at a local airport had special domes attached to the sides of these small single engine planes. These were 'mobile cell towers.' The planes I believe were owned by cia. (Thats what I remember from the article, which had photos of the small fleet). The planes go out at night, maybe 9PM, and fly slowly, very low, over the city, gathering phone numbers and or data. They have the capability to switch out 'bootup / start/stop' modes of a phone. You think you just turned off your phone, but its actually still on. Only taking the battery out can turn it off. This is also well known. They even replicate your carrier logo, like the ATT globe logo, etc. Its all done with an app, its installed as the plane flies over, onto selected phone(s). This phone considers it a cell tower, it links in, and somehow they place the App into your phone, hidden.

If the cia can use this, who knows who else is using this tech on us. If a race is 5000 to 10000 years old in technology, it would be very very easy for them to use this system as well, even spying on the ones using it, using it backwards.

I rarely watch tv, in answer to your other question. They took off the Good Wife. (Loved that show). All that is left is NCIS. :S

guldage

Post by guldage »

Hi Wings that does really not sound nice.

Not that I know the truth about it, but it does sound like you somehow are being tested. You are given a treatment (Tortur) and then someone is asking about you later,

MAybe it is military or it could be that you are made to believe it is. Maybe because it is easier for you to crasp. Normal looking people. I am pretty sure I would freak out slightly if an alien (non Human ) wouls sit down and start a questionary.

How is your feeling about these people. Do they want to help you or is the feeling more neutral?

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Guldage,

The people in the office, very dimly lit, gave me a feeling of calmness. I was answering questions. I wondered if the woman was a Tall White. For some reason, I am drawn to them out of interest. Probably because I read a couple of books on them. Were they military? I think so. But probably a defense branch like cia or something.

Maybe they are trying to figure out things also, doing a little detective work to see what is going on, why, etc.

Something happened during the interview. He asked something about a famous woman, or someone, like a singer? I cant remember. Someone or something. I was in a dream state, gah gah land. Suddenly my mind came to, I remembered something about a singer or something, and I came to, became cognizant. I started to function better. It was shortly after that that I woke up. I remember they needed to know more about a green color. I looked around in the room. There was a green color behind me on the windows frames, like a fabric color, and I pointed at a long patch of green that was like a dark neon green, like a fish would have. That was when I spotted the girl in the hallway getting a mail tube. I watched her thinking 'she's cute' and bing, I woke up.

No feelings of negativity. No idea where I was, no idea who they were, nothing.... I couldnt see his face. I could barely see the wall behind him. It was like they turned the lights off. I saw the gold button via the light from the hall way which also was very dimly lit.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Wow. one strange experience.

It sounds like they send out some wibes to keep you calm in some way. In the direction of mental control, but not in the negative way some of the aliens use.
They did not seem to have a firm hold on you though or for that matter wanted to have a firm hold on your mind. I think that should be taken as a good thing.
What was your feeling when you woke up, besides not remember anything ??

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Guldage,

I didnt feel anything. I didnt feel uncomfortable, I didnt feel threatened. It was a relaxed, non-intrusive conversation. Like being at the bank perhaps, talking with someone in the office at a desk. Also, I didnt see the woman operating the 4 way button until she would press it. I could see her face, but only her face. Blond hair, large curls, shoulder length, light complexion.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Wings -- Considering the topic I would say some emotions should have been there. Well since it was not unpleasent nor intrusive I would call it a blessing.
Considering what sometimes happens otherwise. :)

wings

Post by wings »

Now, concerning the ones with giant yellow eyes, that was slightly different.

The new thing is group intimidation when I go to bed. Many spirits (4 or more) will be in my room. I tell them to get out in the name of Jesus. I put the blood of Jesus on my home and room, my bed, under furniture, etc. I pray to the Lord. I then tell the devil and its demons and spirits to get out in the name of Jesus by His power and authority. Sometimes they say things back, like 'no! we arent going anywhere!' and I get in their face and yell at them, etc. Thats when I would find the big yellow eyes glaring back. But I do not back down.

I have learned not to believe everything I see in the spirit. The spirit is molded by thought. A person can make themselves to 'look' or appear different. Now, you can look through that and see the real person behind it if you stare. You'll see through it in a moment.

But those eyes didnt seem to change. They stayed yellow, deep, piercing. I think he or they tried to intimidate me, but that just wont work. He didnt produce a lot of fear either.

guldage

Post by guldage »

MAybe big yellow eyes is just an observer. To see how you will react.??

Just a though. DOnt know if it fits?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Wings,
All those cell phone towers...are really messed up. I know they are pulsing out low-level frequencies that damage the human body and mind. They work in conjunction with the cell phones, GWEN towers, smart meters, digital televisions, and HAARP. This is part of the new technology the "illuminoti" has developed for mind control over the populace. And also to make people increasingly sick and unhealthy. The United States is their main target.

Just so you know Wings, your cell phones may be very damaging to you.

When John and I were living in Indiana still, we were sleeping inside a Faraday Cage that we built around our bed. It helped to block out some of the signals, but not all. We made a video about it:

What a crazy world we live in. These are rough times.

The meeting you had in the dark room definitely sounds like military. I used to go through similar questioning with them: After a visit with my star friends (the friendly ones) I would sometimes have a visit with military personnel. Air Force, Army, and Navy. They asked me questions about what I did with the star people and what they said to me. I used to go along with them and answer their questions, but after a while I decided to stop doing that. And when I stopped cooperating with them, they started sending military-trained psychic attackers after me. And I have since learned how to deal with them, so I do not see them anymore.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

wings

Post by wings »

Very interesting, Bonnie. Very interesting.

Scientists and engineers talk about how polluted our our works is with waves...

Horrible what is going on in our country right now. Praying big time.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Yes, we are praying too... but at the same time, we can see big changes happening. More and more people are waking up to these dangers and what is happening in the world. People are also beginning to realize their true power, so we are starting to see a break down of the old matrix. I think we are going through a transition right now, breaking free.

What we all need to do is go inward and focus on love to create a beautiful reality for ourselves. Humans totally have the ability, when they are focused on love and in a high frequency, to manifest abundance in their lives. I think this world is somewhat like a hologram...and we are creating it.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

wings

Post by wings »

Last several nights have been horrendous. Last night, I could not remove the things from my knee. I focused down and saw what looked like a tiny alien face. Two almond eyes, golf ball size, half embedded in my knee, like just under the knee cap edge. I tried focussing on pulling it with two fingers and they would slip right over him. I kept trying and started getting them out. There were two, acting in a team. At point point, I thought I saw cables again. I dont know. I see very little in the spirit these days. I learned to just not look, so its going away. But the past several nights (except 2 nights ago) have been difficult. Torture from bed time till dawn. Then a bit of sleep.

Thats my little report on things.

I have seen things like this with migraines on other people. A thing about the size of a baseball or orange is on their head, and appears to be biting and hurting a person. A family member gets one and she is in horrible pain. I put my hand on it and it hurts my hand! I focus, find the eyes, pull it off with my hand, look it in the eyes closely and tell it in the name of Jesus Christ to leave, get out of this house, etc. I usually have to do that 3+ times. They look half alien, half like a fox head. Hard to describe.

Last night, the tiny things are, I guess, now hiding in my knee's, shrinking themselves down in the spirit. At one point, it looked like one had a small, long spoon. I thought, what is that? When I finally pulled him out of my knee, it appeared to have a thing that was 7 inches long, two colors, like white on the spoon end. The spoon was very small, like 3/8's or 1/2 inch wide. After about 30 minutes of thinking on that, I thought, what if its like an electrical paddle, like heart patients have when you restart their hearts. I dont know. Just know what I got a glimpse of.

Woke up breathing! Happy Christian here. I did lots of prayer during the night. They only bring me closer to the Lord. Hoo rah!

guldage

Post by guldage »

That really sound terrible Wings. When you descripe this I cant help but think about the old stories again. About a creature ridding people. Giving them nightmares and feeding on the fear and negativity they create in the person.
Terrible. Hope you find a way to get rid of them completely.

wings

Post by wings »

Thanks Guldage..

Yes, bad spirits. Demons and witches that are out to wipe me out. Hanging in there.

Almost two weeks ago, I heard a sermon by John Osteen on YouTube. (I love that guy). He was teaching in this sermon about if things arent going right, unanswered prayers, how to see whats wrong. At one point, he says to ask the Lord 'what might be the issue? what am I doing wrong?' etc, etc. He had many questions you can pose to the Lord, and so I did. I went into a long prayer with Jesus, and I got a message from Him. I could see him, the normal sort of fuzzy view in my minds eye, but then the sky behind him became pure blue, with beautiful clouds, and I could suddenly see Him in color, and he looked at me and said 'Do what I do' and He turned away and looked up to the sky, he raised His arms up, and He started talking and praying to God. So I started talking to God, standing up, in my room, arms raised up, and it has helped me. My prayer life has changed. I have had nights of sleep, actually sleeping in now and then. I have been claiming scripture promises and 'believing' that they are answered, and it is doing great things in my life.

Great and good things are happening...