A short/quick memory came back

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Diego9000

A short/quick memory came back

Post by Diego9000 »

Hello folks!

Before I mention anything, I must tell a bit of my birth conditions, I think it is related to the memory I recovered.

My birth wasn't exactly expected, not because my parents didn't want me but because I had near 0% of chance of surviving. I grew inside my mother's uterus (duh?!) alongside a tumor, we both shared the same place. Doctors barely could X-Ray me due the tumor. Doctors always said I would simply born dead, which didn't happened since I'm typing here.

There is also a "spiritual" part of my birth: doctors would attempt to forcedly take me out at November 2nd and this date, here on Brazil, is the day of the dead (Dia de finados), mother and grandma where against this very much, they convinced the doctors to do it a day earlier. November 1st is a religious day as some may know (All Hallows/ Day of all Saints) they thought the saints would help me at November 1st and the Devils kill me a day after.

Anyways, I survived without anything that could led me to a problem and mother had both ovaries removed due the tumor.

The part of the memories:

If I ask anyone "What is the oldest memory you have?", They always say something about the time when they were 5 years old or more. But I, I remember things from when I was only 1 year old. Last night (18/07/2016) I kept thinking about those memories, remembering, trying to remember more things. My oldest memory is me, seated on a small ledge, with a 4 step stairs on my right, staring at the gate of the very first house lived with my parents (which happens to be near my actual house nowadays, I went there sometimes to visit and relieve the past), I remember every detail of this scene. I also remember taking pictures with some brow clothes some months after on this same place, when I was able to walk around; mother still has the pictures. Anyways, I kept trying to remember anything else from this time last night because it is hell-ish odd I can remember those stuff and no one else I know can. After some minutes, alone on my bed with those thoughts... an even earlier memory flashed on my head:

Me, at my baby crib, being stared by a black figure with big eyes and even more bigger head, it tilted it's head to the right (my left) at the moment and it hand moved in my direction.

I don't remember anything else, but I think it attempted to carry me.

If you reading so far and is asking what my childbirth has anything to do with this, that's my conclusion of all of this:
I indeed born without defects nor detectable diseases, but I developed an incurable disease when I was about 3 months old, the time I think this memory is. I also think I can remember a lot of stuff from my toddler/baby years because they indeed abducted me and did something with me that modified me, which led to my disease and this freaking paranoia I have that I'm not into my own body but at a borrowed one.

I think they got me because I survived the birth alongside a tumor and decided to analyze this really rare event and specimen I was.

At the memory, I wasn't scared, but thinking of it now gets me scared, a lot, I get no idea why...
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: A short/quick memory came back

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Diego,
Thanks for sharing your birth story and the event that occurred with the black figure.

I also have a good memory and I can recall events from my life when I was a baby and a small toddler. I remember being in my crib, holding myself up with my arms. I could not even walk yet. I used to climb out of my crib and crawl over to my parents' bed. I remember clearly doing this many times. And I can remember many other things happening before I was 4-5 years old.

My first encounter with the star people/aliens happened when I was 4 years old. It was night time. I sat up in my bed in a dark room, and I saw two stick people with big round heads walking toward my bed. I screamed out loud and my mother came running into the room. The stick figures disappeared as she came in.

And there are other memories of seeing things floating in the air, in the dark. I would see things that I liked: candies, toys, balloons, and then sometimes I would see animals and other creatures that I did not recognize. Eventually, I started seeing people who would walk up to my bed and try to speak to me. I could see their lips moving, but I could never hear them. It was as if we were separated by a window of glass. Perhaps I was seeing into the spirit world or another dimension....

You mentioned that you are in Brazil -- we are living in Uruguay now!

Do not worry, Diego. The real you, your higher self, is watching this all happen from a safe place and when you are done here in this temporary place, you will go home again. I know this world is totally crazy and messed up, but we will all get through this. I know you must be strong inside, like I am, otherwise you would not be here posting this stuff and talking about it.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

Hello Bonnie!

Thanks for sharing a bit of your memories too!

I never seen things floating in the air but when I was a kid, I used to feel like I was being watched. I also could "peek" on the future and see some quick moments (often moments of no importance, I think I mentioned in a post before). This peeking thing stopped nearly completely when I was 13 years old and still is like this.

Oh my! You are pretty much my neighbor now!
Hola hermana! :D

Many often mention I'm strong but I just do what I can, I don't see myself as strong.
Anyways, you mentioned about another dimension, I think I saw events from another dimension(alongside some other people).

I will try to make this short:
There is a 80's cartoon that the author itself confirmed he never managed to air on tv the last episode due budget cuts, he only has an script/draft of it. I seen said episode on TV and I meet people who also saw it and what they remember is exactly as I remember. I just found it it "never was" made around 10 years after I seen said episode. I never forgot it and it is exactly as it is on the author's script.

---
Just a silly memory I have: I remember to attempt, many times, to poke out my mom's eye saiyng "Balls mommy! balls!". She is still mad at me, even all those years, whenever I mention it. xD
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hola Hermano :D Sí, somos vecinos!

It is interesting what you said about seeing into another dimension: You saw a TV show that never actually aired...not in this reality, anyway. There are a lot of people doing this right now -- remembering things differently than what they were "supposed" to be. It seems there are two timelines, and some of us are breaking off from the old one.

This phenomenon is currently being called the "Mandela Effect." John and I made a video about it:

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

Nice video!
What you guys call "Mandela's Effect" I know by "Shift Effect", but is mostly due a game series that makes use of this very subject.

I think this happens way more than we think because most doesn't even notice they "shifted", saw a different reality/time line and came back to it's own due the similarities.

I gave my own experience on it but I remember reading some woman's case where she once went to work and the place he worked was different, she wasn't even assigned on the same floor and everyone she asked said she was crazy and she always worked at that floor. But suddenly she shifted back and people started to ask what she was doing on that floor and that she had to go back to the lower floor.

And never forget the man of Taured!

http://weekinweird.com/2014/05/20/man-w ... an-taured/

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Diego,
Yes, I also consider it an effect of "shifting" frequencies or timelines.
I have heard of the man from Taured before! Amazing story; he apparently shifted into our reality somehow (with all his documentation even) and then shifted back again without anyone seeing him go.

I think you are correct; this happens all the time and we usually don't notice...well at least most people don't notice. But the shifting that is happening now is becoming more obvious to people, and that is a good thing! That means more conscious, awake people. :D

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

This Shift may even explain something:
Know that feelings we have that something already happened or we know something but doesn't know why?
Probably we already seen those events happen in an alternate timeline but we somehow doesn't get fully aware of that happening but it is there, deep in our mind.

wings

Post by wings »

I remember there was a man that showed up at the sidewalk in front of a gas station we passed by at work. We would drive by him in the mornings, and in the evenings, he was still there. Blond hair, male, 5 feet 4 inches, about 40+ years old, like a professor, medium build, good health.

He would always be doing this 'walk'. step towards the street, make a left turn 90 deg, walk 2 steps, turn again back to the sidewalk, two more steps, then he would look around. He did this over and over. He would stop, look at his path, try something different, appear to be talking to himself, try again.

This went on for years. He grew into a horrible condition, wasting away, always on the sidewalk trying to figure out this issue. I once drove past the gas station, heard a honk, he had almost walked into the front of a car, didnt even notice it, the car swerved to keep from hitting him.

I knew something was up. I made the connection. I had always wanted to stop and talk with him, but never did. Poor soul.

guldage

Post by guldage »

I had this experience out walking in the woods close to my childhood house. This place I had walked 100 if not thousind times, but never though of to be a threatening place. Not far from there we also had a place we campt out and stayd over night as kids.
This evening/night I took a walk with a frined and came to this little crossing over some water that goes down too a lake. Two meters from the little bridge we both froze in ower tracks Insted of the road on the other side of the bridge, I saw a huge swump area with a lot of fog. It looked very uninviting. Creepy as hell. We looked at eachother and took a copule of steps backwards. Raddled I have to say.
A few steps back the normal scene showed up again. That is the little waterstream with the bridge.
We tried one more time and stepped closer to the bridge again. Same thing happends again. We both saw this nasty swump hole. This time we did not just take a few steps back, we ran and did not stop til we came to the car. My hair still stands up thinking about it.
I am to this day wondering what that was. Some say that we had a look into another dimention, timeline whatever. I wonder.

Do any of you have an ideer of what that could have been.

wings

Post by wings »

Very strange, Guldage. No idea.

There must have been a very bad presence there though. So bad it makes you feel ill or afraid even to this day.

guldage

Post by guldage »

It was a very strange and frightening experience going from what you know too seeing a place totally different in a split second.
We both got spooked by this. To this day I avoid the spot especially around 9.00 - 10.00 in the evening The simple though of going there at that time make my hair stand up

I wonder if I ever got an explanation wether that is going to be less scary or just as scary as not knowing what that was. I have since that day or for that matter before that never experienced anything like it. Eventhough I have had my share of strange in my life.