Woman Alien in Dreams

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

Woman Alien in Dreams

Post by wings »

I have been having some dreams lately. Rare, but when I get a little sleep, I have a dream where I am wondering around talking with a woman. Sometimes its like I am with my mom and this woman appears and we talk. Sometimes I am with her and I thought she was my mother and she is not. Does not happen often.

Last night, I am dreaming, I am with my mom, driving through the desert. I see some people glowing in the night, very fuzzy. Two short people, one tall one, with a big glowing head. I point them out. I am a passenger in the car. They are about 30+ yards or meters away, on the left, slightly higher ground, appearing to be playing. We turn around and drive away. Speed about 40+ MPH, kinda fast for a dirt road. White powder like dirt. I somehow get through the sunroof, looking out the back from on top of the car. The alien spirit things are following us. One appears to hold up a gun and get close to the car. They are keeping up, closed in on us as we drive along. I point my finger at the tiny person getting close with a shadow shaped like a big gun. I point my finger 'no no no no' my finger pointed up and going back and fourth like a windshield wiper, like you do for a kid.

We arrive at a gas station like place. A woman (I think) is running the place. Brightly lit. We stop, get out. Still dark dark out, desert, you can see scrub brush everywhere. A woman comes in with us. She is shorter then me. She has like blond hair, very light, almost white. She also has the most amazing eyes. They are blue, but nearly white blue, with tiny fragments of green in them. Sky blue. Like white-sky-blue. We say nice things to each other, like 'hello'. How are you this evening, etc. At point point, when I really saw her eyes, she looks at me slightly sideways, like 45 degrees from straight, looking at me, and I noticed her eyes were slightly Japanese looking. Very light complexion. I said something to the effect about her two children, like 'keep an eye on your children', (like dont let them get hurt or anything, that was what I meant). She told me they are her guards. I smiled. Shortly later I woke up. I set there on my bed, thinking about those bright eyes, gray blue that were almost white. Friendly person.

I wonder if she was a tall white that was very young? I dont know.... I know they love the desert, especially at night. They cannot see the stars on their world and its hotter then Earth, so they love the desert and at night.

Several nights ago, I also had a dream. I was inside a great library. I am with a lady. I sometimes dream of libraries. This one was huge (again) and had wood that was nicely finished, like cherry, reddish, stained, shiny, very nice, like a 1940's style, many people, many sections on subjects. We walk all through it. For some reason, the druid that has caused me so much torment is in it, tagging behind. Very sick person. We continue, the lady is with me. She is asking me things. I do not remember. Basic information, like about life.

We get to a area by the rear door. We have walked the entire area front to the back. The place is like a mall, its so huge. So many books. We see people we know and wave. A group of employees that work there, at their break table, appearing to be on break or having lunch. Some start to get up and leave. That area is similar to a Starbucks. Sales counter, things to eat and drink, tall chairs, six chairs per table along a wall. We go out the door, glass sliding doors like at an airport.. Its like an airport outside. Massive parking lot, chilly out, windy, many cars. I notice the woman with me has a coat on. There is no way to walk around the building, it would take a very long time. Suddenly the woman I am with says she just got a ride for us to take us back to the front, it will be there shortly. I am glad. I am semi lost, not knowing where I am. The druid nut appears now and then. He looks like a mess.

As I am waiting on the ride, I look at the womans face. I think to myself, 'who is this again? where am I?' and I looked at her face as she is looking straight ahead looking for the taxi or shuttle bus. She has no nose. She has a regular face, but no nose. I look back straight ahead to not get attention. I think to myself; 'I must be seeing around her mask that she has up, a spirit mask, and she is an alien, walking around with me' and I am kind of fascinated by this. A short while later, I remember being in a bus driving around the packing lot, acres of cars, we are driving to the left around the complex, and I suddenly am back home in bed, thinking about her face with no nose.

I have had several dreams like this. I cannot remember the others. Very thankful to bump into nice people. Thank the Lord for nice people....

wings

Re: Woman Alien in Dreams

Post by wings »

I found the eye color! Brilliant... I think also the hair color. Her eyes were slightly slanted, very slightly. A very particular color of baby blue, very lite colored, and tiny dots of green in the iris on the outer diameter.

Very nice person, smiling. Always smiling.
Attachments
3985th3wr.JPG

wings

Post by wings »

I found that photo at The Disclosure Project UFO page on FaceBook. Some article on Nordic aliens. I have seen that artwork around quite a few times. This time though, after that dream, I looked at those eyes. Perfect match. I want to say now that her hair that was lite, was also perhaps white looking instead of golden blonde. Straight, past the shoulders.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Wings,
It is so nice to hear about your good dreams! I am glad you are interacting with some friendly beings. Obviously, you have some kind of connection with them, even if you are not always aware of it. My "star family" have a similar appearance to the woman you describe. They have white skin, they are about 5 1/2 - 6 foot tall usually, some of them have thin white hair and some of them have blue eyes (others have black eyes). There is one that I call my mother. And they have been with me for a long time. They are always kind, helpful, and they taught me psychic self-defense.

It sounds like that evil "druid" is falling apart and you will not have to deal with him much longer. Perhaps now is the time to really build up your inner strength and give him a good hard KICK right out of your life.

Awesome! :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Post by guldage »

Wings that really does sound like a great dream. And the details you remember from the dreams that is amazing.
Do you have a feeling that they in someway have always been around you??
My dreams are never so organized and the bits and pieces I gather I can rarely remember. It is really annying, because a lot of info and knowledge can come from there. Also from forgotten incounters.

wings

Post by wings »

Thanks Ladies.

I am grateful for a friendly encounter.

Guldage, you asked, 'do I feel like I have known them for a long while?' I think so, though I am not sure. I remember an extremely vivid dream when I was a kid. I was in a two deck saucer. Its center was open to both levels, and the top floor had a railing to keep you from falling to the floor below. Black carpet. There were 2 people with me in it, they had foil suits, silver and shiny, one man and one woman. She was about 28 to 34 years old, same for him, he had black short hair I seem to remember, and she I think was blonde, not sure. But we landed on a planet, and its soil was red like Mars. We also landed on a slight hill, so the vehicle inside was at an angle, like 10 degrees on one side, upwards. I so very much remember that. This was in probably 1st or 2nd grade. I was very young.

Thats about it though for my childhood. I remember at one point, when we moved to North Phoenix, that I became obsessed with UFO's. I remember in 5th grade, I had made a hand made book of UFO's, taking notes from library books, etc. This book was hefty. Perhaps 1 inch thick. I remember looking at it once at school and thinking, 'goodnesss.. this has gotten huge... '

Guldage, you said you have issues remembering. Long before I was tormented, I was trying to learn how to go cognizant in my dreams. I worked very hard at this. I would practice in the day time how 'if' I went cognizant, how to try to remember it when I woke up. I would find something that would trigger the memory, like a blue sky, or a cloud, or a object that was normal, like keys for the car, etc. I would tell myself 'in the dream' to 'remember this event', saying that over and over to myself. It started to work. But then came the bad guys.... All stopped. But sometimes I get a good dream in and really remember it. But with remembering good dreams comes remembering the nightmares, so for me its not always good.

There are many books on remembering your dreams. Triggers... Try to remember triggers.

One odd thing about me is I rarely go cognizant. I have a issue with that.

wings

Post by wings »

Bonnie,

In your book you talked about meeting some star people in their base. One of the short fellows wanted to show you want he did to his (or hers) bed. That person had glued sea shells all over the head of the bed and wanted to show it to you, was very proud of it. I always remember that now. When I think of them, I usually think of just them experimenting on people. But now I hear things like how they like sea shells, they like something that tastes like paper but looks like oatmeal (Ebens) and also how they (Ebens) love strawberry ice cream.. and playing soccer.

Really good to know other things about them. Good things.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Wings,
That is awesome! Yes, there actually are some very friendly beings out there who can make contact with us if we are open to it. They are multidimensional and we can usually see them in our "dreams" while we are Out-of-Body or Lucid dreaming. I'm really glad you are having some positive things happen...this could be a new beginning for you. Maybe if you focus on the good ones, the bad ones will fade away. The power of your thoughts and intentions can manifest your reality! :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Post by guldage »

Wings, you problely have known them for a long time :)

With the remembering my dreams, I problely have it like you. Some good but also a huge package of things that I would rather not remember. That might be one of the reasens I dont remember so much.

But then again sometimes you need to look your fears in the eyes. IF it is childhood memories it might be good to get your own adult you to look at it :) So maybe I should try and use that marker thing yu mention. Remember little things in the dream.

That should be a start also because I seem to dance around outthere a lot in my dreams lately. It sure could be nice to know what I encountered now and again. Not just small bits, but the whole package.
I have gotten now to the part where I already know when I go to bet that something is going to happend. I sometimes have a feeling that someone is with me teaching me guiding me around, so I dont stumble into something I can't handle.
It is a weird feeling but also a good one, because I have the feeling that I am taking back my control of my life.

wings

Post by wings »

Thanks Bonnie. That is good advice. Will do.

Roger that Guldage. Will do that also.