A Humming Bird and a Craft

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

A Humming Bird and a Craft

Post by wings »

I just remembered something I saw a couple of years ago up North in the mountains. The thread on Blue Aliens reminded me of this, looking at the craft that was seen.

I went up to Moms cabin to stay with her and my brother for a couple of days. Next morning, chilly out, about 9AM or earlier, slightly damp out, sun is out, clear sky. Walking my puppy, away from the house about 30+ yards. Meadow to my right, row of trailer homes to my left, on a road, small trees about 10 yards tall in a row along edge of meadow. I hear a humming bird making an odd sound, repetitive, over and over. I look for it, its by a tree, it keeps climbing up into the sky, then does a high speed dive at moderate speed, pulls up, repeats the maneuver. I watched it and it seemed to stop and watch me, hovering up there. Its like it wanted my attention. It is hovering from the dive point, about 20 feet in the air. It darts over me towards moms cabin and disappeared. I thought, that cant be possible. I am squinting. I should have been able to see it. I am not blinking and I noticed outlines, curves. I looked in the spirit and there is something like a huge, wide helicopter pod, flat kind of, like 'very wide', hovering over moms house, perfectly over it, hovering about 4 or 5 feet above the roof, in the spirit, basically invisible. I see it has two large windows, and I think to myself, that looks like the 'owl ship' in that recent comic book movie that came out. Suddenly the craft moved exactly sideways at good speed off to my left, towards the forest which was about 200 yards away. I cant see where it went, I totally lost it as it was in the spirit, barely able to be seen.

That was wild... Two big windows in the front.

I was thinking that the Humming Bird was like a fake, like a RC plane, and I thought, what if alien races had RC planes that were like 'real animals and birds'. Imagine such technology. All this went through my mind in that moment I was watching the Humming Bird, when suddenly he darts off over to mom's house and vanished. Then I see the craft.

Very cool craft...

I found this online that I think fits the shape I saw, but the windows in the front were 'natural' looking, like eyes. Curves that changed on edges and sides. Not perfectly round, but shaped. Also, the craft was facing me perfectly, straight towards me, which was equal with the road and also the house.

I do not see color in the spirit (usually, 99.9% of the time) so it was black and white, just outlines and black-zone windows.
Attachments
6V5l0sl.jpg

guldage

Re: A Humming Bird and a Craft

Post by guldage »

wau that is queite the experience wings. The hummingbird was problely what htey let people se in the physcal world. Could be a drone, but somehow I believ that it might be more to it than that. Like in the direction. Maybe (I don't know if I can clarify it what I meen ) it is how much they can conseal their craft. They can
t hide completely, so that is what they turn it into. Does that make sense, or shoukd I try and explain it better ? :)
About the shape. I think I have seen something like it ones. Only that was about the sixe of a normal car. Nothing big. Silvercoloured.
A bit egg shaped but with this kind of weird front. Thinking about it it fits a bit your description.

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Guldage,

Thats interesting about the car sized craft.

This one was about the size of a helicopter, but very wide. It reminded me of both a helicopter and a alien head. The canopy structure (windows) were like eyes. When it slid away, it was perfectly sideways, off to the left, my left, its right, and towards the forest. No sound. It was in the spirit. Very hard for me to see it. I have let that gift go. I couldnt see if it had color or not. I usually only see in gray when looking at things in the spirit. IF I am on the verge of sleep, I see in color.

Oh... That reminds me... I was in Church last week and its like 'sometimes' someone messes with me. I feel someone touching my forehead, moving their hands in my eyes. The tickling sensation in my forehead I can only figure is someone messing with that gland that helps you fall asleep. Then my eyes are trying to close. I pray to myself for help from the Lord, etc, but drowsyness hits me when this happens. Well, this time it was happening again, and get this. I could see 3 people standing in front of others, during the service. I can almost perfectly describe the young kid messing with someone else. Colored striped shirt on, 3 different colors; 2 colors, and white stripes, mixed, stripes in one inch thicknesses, dark brown hair, super short, and he was short, only about 5 feet high, a woman standing beside him, similar age, and someone off behind them, up in the front row. Thats all I saw and it was only for a second, but thats what I got a glimpse of.

I have seen things happen in there. I see a woosh, like an Angel descending to a person a few seats away. I see someone bugging me, cramping my leg, and then a wooosh and the spirit is gone suddenly and I am like 'awesome, many thanks Angels'.

You would think Church would be void of this. I remember seeing similar at another Church I went to. I once noticed the walls moving. I was very scared, thinking I must be halucinating and might be having a physical issue. Something told me to look in the spirit, so I did. There was a crowd! There were angels, their backs to us in the Church, and they had their hands out, holding back these other guys, all bald, with wings. They looked really rough, evidently fallen ones, and they were trying to get in and the Angels with hair were holding them back. I was freaked out by that.

Anyways, wild stuff... Crazy times on Earth.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Indeed srange times Wings.

The craft was very strange and different. What I do see most is these very bright starlike looking lights that fly around below he clouds. That is how I know for sure I am not seing a star. Well that and the brightness of it. It is usually ten times brighter than the brightest star in the sky. And it moves very slowly and absolutely no sound.
I saw one yesterday. There was a normal airplain next to it, so it was clear it was nothing like that. And then as I was looking at it. The light was just gone. LIke someone had just runed it of. It stood still for a couple of seconds and puff.
What I also fairly often see is the silver cigar and the triancle, sometimes just the lights, but also sometimes a dark coloured craft shaped as a triancle