Encounter

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Brett_Hill

Encounter

Post by Brett_Hill »

I wonder if anyone on this forum can help.

On tuesday night of last week, I was sat outside my house in Spain, and I was reading a book under the back porch light, not aware of my surroundings as I was very much interested in the book.

Around 11pm (I think) I saw a light on the hillside near where I live, and because of where I live, I was intrigued (Due to the fact that I live 20 minutes drive from the nearest town)

So I decided to investigate, now I have been skeptical for years on the theory of aliens, so I jumped in my car and went to drive there.

I had to double back on myself as my drive points away from the hillside, after turning around and driving towards the hillside, I saw the light again. this light was a colour I've never seen before, and it frightened me, but I felt I couldn't turn back, like I didn't want to.

As I got with in about a 100 meters I had to leave my car as it was through dense scrub.

Thats the last I remember, as I woke up next morning back in my bed.

and since that night I've been having dreams, and in these dreams I'm in a round room, I'm alone except for one other.....being... for lack of a better word. This being clearly isn't human as he stands around 12 foot tall, he reached out with his hand and placed it on my forehead, his skin is light, almost transparent and he has very yellow eyes no nose or mouth, and when he removes his hand, I wake up.

Every time I've woken up since last tuesday I've felt very calm. but also at the same time very frightened.

Has anyone else had this experience? I need to know I'm not alone.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Encounter

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Brett,
Feel free to post anything you want to say here and I will answer.

I'm sorry you had such a frightening time. It sounds like you had an alien abduction experience that Tuesday and perhaps it was just the beginning of contact with this other being.

I have had similar experiences. I am a life-long contactee and I have met the good star people, the bad aliens, and dealt with the secret government and MILABS (military abductions).

The being you have described sounds like an Orion star person to me. I have met with Orions before and they were very tall, 12 foot or even taller. They are quite thin and spindly, with very light skin and large eyes. And I have seen star peoples' eyes turn yellow on numerous occasions.

Usually, when a star person touches your forehead with his hand, he is either showing you an image or scene or he is trying to help you stay calm.

Okay Brett, staying calm is the first thing you want to do. If you find yourself in another dream experience with this being, try to stay calm and just observe. I know it takes a lot of strength to do that, but it is the best way to go, I assure you.

For one reason or another, it was time for you to make contact. I don't know anything else about your life, so maybe you can give me some more detail. Have you ever had a metaphysical experience before? And what was that book you were reading? :-)

In the meantime, please listen to the meditation I made for everyone to use. It focuses on grounding, centering, and shielding, which will help you maintain your calmness and your sense of self. It also provides protection for your etheric self, which is the part of us that meets with the aliens or star people in the "dream" experiences.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Brett_Hill

Post by Brett_Hill »

Thank you for your concern, I appriciate such a quick responce.

I can say I am a little un-nerved by the whole experience, that is to say that last night, the same happened again, I’ll tell you.

I wasn’t expecting it to happen again, but it peaked my curiosity, so I decided I’d think about the situation what happened to me last tuesday. Sat out back of my house, I was staring at the stars again, and decided to attempt to call what ever it was that contacted me to begin with,.

I decided I was going to think about taking the this being again, and what I’d say.

After this I woke up in bed, and I’d had another dream.

I woke up terrified.

This time the being, placed his hands on my shoulders and knelt down, touching his forehead to mine, I felt totally relaxed, and an image came into my head, I closed my eyes and what I saw was a planet, very lush and green, with dense trees, and a civilisation, they were tree huoses, with a lot of the beings on them, children, older people, elderly, and they were looking happy.

I opened my eyes to see that the being was looking at me, stood back up.

He spoke to me, saying “You haven’t been chosen to be contacted, but your sheer concentration on calling me brought me to you, I mean you know harm, undoubtedly you have questions, in time I shall answer those question, but I wish you to feel relaxed and enjoy our time together”

I know that it sounds far fetched, and with writing this I am being to feel I shall be rejected from the forum under the fact that people will think I’m lying, but as far as I can tell this was a dream, I don’t remember going to bed or locking up, but everything was done when I got up this morning.

The last thing I want to comment on is the fact that this being had no mouth first time I met him, but when he spoke he had lips, they came from no where.

I don’t feel affraid anymore, and I will attempt to contact this being again tonight, he told me his name, but I have no way of spelling it, as I can’t even pronounce it myself.

Brett_Hill

Post by Brett_Hill »

Out of sheer curiosity, I have just attempted something, here are my findings.

Please try not to be skeptical about what I am about to say, as I sit here writing my findings, these are coming across to me as incomprehenseable.

I started this experiment at 10.25am, it's now 10.33am. 8 minutes.

I closed my eyes and thought about these creatures that contacted me just a week ago, last night I had another dream, as I've just explained.

What was only 8 minutes, after I closed my eyes, the time felt like hours.

Once again i was back on the craft, with my alien friend, and I decided to ask him some questions as to why he had come back to me.

He told me the following. I account this to be true, I don't ask you to believe me as it's your decission.

They are a race of beings from the system we call the Circinus Galaxy, from a planet not to disimilar to our own Earth. He told me the name of the planet, but once again, I couldn't say it, I will attempt to satisfy your needs though, and hazzard a guess, from what he said, it sounded like 'Gzarscharnsr'.

He said that the have been visiting this planet for around 10,000 years, They do not experiment on us, they meerly observe, they do 'abduct' people, but only to talk.

He understands that we can be very scared of the situations, and he feels that Earth would be better off knowing that there are other planets and alien races that exsist, but due to a certain law, agreed by pretty much all the technalogically advanced races that we should search out for our selves and discover the universe when our time is right.

Apparently the law basically makes it so when we do actually discover and alien race, we would feel very proud of ourselves and apparently this would usher in a new world order for the human race, knowing we're not alone.

He said their are a number of races who visit Earth, some naturally calm, such as his and some that are alittle barbaric.

I mentioned the lady Claudia, and her experience with abduction, he told me that is was likely a barbaric race who abducted her and her own, and this is why she is terrified of abduction.

And as for what you asked, Bonnie, He said he knows of you, and knows that other members of his race have been incontact with you before.

He says that his race is knowns as Carian in Earth terms.

And I opened my eyes, and I'm still sat here at my computer.

What I can deduce from this is that I have some sort of contact channel to this race.

It's all come as a shock to me, and I feel tired now.

So I am going to log off and go for a sleep.

as always, stay calm and don't worry, they wont harm us.

Yours, Lovingly, Brett Hill

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Brett,
Congratulations on taking control and conquering your fear!
Don't ever worry about being "rejected from the forum" for speaking your mind and sharing your experience. We all thank you for being brave. You are on the right track.

You cannot expect every meaningful experience in your life to be purely physical. We are multidimensional beings who experience life on many levels, and the power of thought is the most powerful tool especially when used with Love. This is what you did, once you got past the initial fear. Yours is a success story.

I do know that there are countless numbers of beings watching Earth right now. Some interact with us but many are just observing to see what happens. What an interesting and challenging time it is to be alive. Not so easy for us here, but we are waking up to the true nature of this reality.

Yes, it is true that it is up to each of us as individuals to make contact with all the other people in the multiverse. That's why we have to get past the fear and let love guide us.

Thanks again Brett for sharing and please keep us updated.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

tskoone

Post by tskoone »

Congratulations Brett on your new friend! Keep posting your experiences because informing people about the universe and other kind of life in these hard times is a must. Personally I am interested what kind of experiences you've had. Personally I haven't had any direct experiences. They've been more in dream state.

Please keep posting.

-tskoone

Brett_Hill

Post by Brett_Hill »

Hello folks. Brett here.

I have moved from Spain now, back to my home town in Lancashire, England.

Where I live at the moment is currently not as remote as I was in Spain, and I have had a little contact with them, but as I was speaking to him, I mentioned that it wasn't my home I was moving into, as it's my future mother-in-laws as me and my fiancee search for a house, and he told me they would wait until they neede me again.

Speak soon.

Brett Hill