multiple copies of people I knew and magnetic testing on me

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

alien-humanoid

multiple copies of people I knew and magnetic testing on me

Post by alien-humanoid »

Greetings!! Im excited, happy and honoured to be here. ok well I was wasnt gonna make an account but then I had to because thee admin had a similar encounter to me about the same time last year(?)!!!! so I guess Ill start with that. I was living in chico, CA and would see a lot of balls of light presumably ships or surveillance craft. One night I looked at one with my telescope and the center of my head begin to hurt from the center out, the pain radiated and didnt make sense because I didnt hit my head but I stared at it as long as I could and went inside, even told my partner to look without saying anything and her head hurt too!! proof. but then inside the house there was a strong presence felt and it was invisible and large, we both felt it and didnt know what to do but it was almost like blurry. Fast forward I see another craft and it warps my vision as I stare at it... I think to myself oh no Im gonna be home alone tonight and then immediately regretted thinking that in its presence even though it was far away. That night i had an encounter similar to bonnie? I was in a familiar room and there was about 30 replicas of both my parents, standing at about the same height. I looked at them and understood that I was supposed to tell who was the real version and who was not. They looked at me and shuffle a little trying to get comfortable in the room as they poured in. I went into the group and when I looked at the back of one I realized it was not human so I turned around and put it into a choke hold. LOL whoops first time what was I supposed to do?? but the thing was I like jumped on it and it did not fight back it laid down and did not struggle, I gently left it there and the rest looked at me and I immediately ran away. They tried to follow me and I could feel them looking for me but I ran into another structure and hid in this like corner until they couldnt find me and I woke up in UTTER PANIC. They had bulbous heads and were cream colored with big eyes. but they were trying to see if I could tell who was real or not. I think they didnt know what to do when they realized I was aware enough to jump on one and freak out. haha but the rest of summer I would see craft regularly and one even played hide and seek with me and my old friend about 64 claimed direct contact before. Twice in my yard I saw a smaller figure which looked like it was vibrating so quickly I could hardly see it but I saw it! peek around two corners. I then moved back to los angeles and continued the search as I had been for a few years now. Im supposed to be doing a research paper but this requires input! friday night after thanksgiving this past week I have reason to believe I was visited, taken and tested on. the only reason I think so is because someone I knew was in the same place I was and I asked them if anything had happened to them that night and they described the same environment I was in!!! they claim regular repeated contact since very young and she was there, thats the only thing and a few strange scratches on my wrist. I was in a large metallic room and other humans were there too and I understood that we were being tested. people unwilling to be tested or too hysterical like someone next to me were ejected. there was large headed entities in like a control room and I could see them but there was a lot of humans walking around doing stuff for them. I thought I was going to be stabbed with some thing and I was scared but the person I knew told me to kneel down Ive done this before so I listened. What felt like a strong magnet was applied to the top of my head and pressure was applied magnetically. I was told to push it back with my mind which I did. another woman who seemed human, heavy set but human and older came by to check that I was being tested properly and she put her hands over my head and applied more force with what felt like a stronger magnet and asked me to push back, each time I pushed my eyes were closed and what I saw was a bright white which got brighter when Id push harder and horizontal lines would flicker up quickly depending on how hard I pushed, almost like an old static tv but only white. I think they might not have been using hands because when I turned around initially the female was holding what looked like two butter knifes attached to some type of cables so I think a type of current was moving between them. but the only lady made a comment about my output and if I remember correctly she said we havent seen that type of output in years. I then was in the desert with other humans who all looked very very dazed with jaws hanging and I was a bit confused but then I was back in my bed and very scared and I woke up with my eyes closed and the space behind my eye lids was larger, instead of being flat it looked like there was space in there, that space then shrunk and I was just in my bed... the next night I woke up scared again except my vision felt digitized when I woke up, I wanted to be scared except I had no memory or idea of why I was scared anyways. the next night, last night, I was very very scared to fall asleep and I saw the same bright light in the sky that wasnt a star because I checked with my star app, but would just feel a sensation on my head but theres a door in my room to the balcony and I saw what looked like a small person with a large head except there body and head was not all there, I saw cream colored flesh and a blue shirt but it was almost as if they didnt materialize all the way because they realized I was looking right where they were and I got the impression we both freaked each other out. my friend said they sometimes come for her and ask her to help them do stuff, that night she was setting up metallic tables in the place I was in. idk I heard ringing in my ear the day after but I also built a merkaba spaceship thing, maybe off topic but it lets your non-physical awareness travel outside your body and you can essentially travel to other dimensions and see super weird stuff but I think using that changed my brain a lot because when I meditated for a long time inside of it, I was able to point directly towards mecca and my head felt electric for two days!! wasnt religious but opened the Quaran and it was to verse 222 have been seeing repeating numbers since meditating seriously and things have just gotten progressively weirder!! woken up at 5.55 a few times for no reason, i dont understand but I have reason to believe we are inside of an awareness right now.. but I need to get back to writing about mantle composition and differentiation in regards to a mineral. Im a student and geoscientist and seek to ensure credibility in my observations be having other people experience them as well. my senses are not full proof but I know what I have seen and experienced and I will not quit until I get some answers.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: multiple copies of people I knew and magnetic testing on

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Greetings Alien-Humanoid! :D

Welcome to the Alien Abduction Help Forum. Thanks for sharing your recent experiences. It sounds like you have pretty good conscious recall. Do you think when you felt the pain coming from the center of your head it was possibly your pineal gland going to work?

You obviously took part in a test...a teaching class where they wanted you to sense who was real and who wasn't. I've been through many of those tests before, using psychic abilities, sensing energy patterns and that sort of thing. It seems like they start with us when we are children. Those who pass the initial tests "go up a level" and continue learning and being tested. Not everybody makes it through all the tests until they are adults.

It's really great that you had enough awareness to jump on the being and defend yourself. Of course, you want to try and stay calm and not do that, whenever possible, but it is good to be aware and make sure you set your own boundaries.

I have also "seen" more liked "sensed" entities around me, sometimes outside in my yard. They are mostly invisible to our sight, but if you pay attention you can feel their energy near you. It can really freak you out, as you know!

Wow!!! So awesome that you and your friend shared an experience! No better confirmation than that! And, once again, more testing. This is a favorite thing for the star people/aliens to do...I think there are important reasons for this testing, but no one really knows the whole truth about that yet. What I do know is that I have come a long, long way with their training and testing, and it has improved my conscious awareness here in this waking reality and on other planes of existence. It has been a benefit to me.

Just be aware that there are some not-so-friendly beings and also military abductions that also take place. It is quite a complicated puzzle to figure out but more and more people are talking about it, so that's a good thing.

Yes, I am aware of the Mer-ka-bah that we each have around us...although some of us are more aware of it and actually use it for traveling in our light bodies.

The repeating numbers are another sign -- that you are becoming aware. There is a shift in conscious awareness happening right now, and some people are noticing the repeating numbers. I see the 2:22, 3:33, 5:55...all of them. The 11:11 is a big one too. Every day when I see 5:55 on the clock, I say, "5-5-5, It's great to be alive!" LOL

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG