OWLS and their connection to the star people

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

OWLS and their connection to the star people

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

When I hear an owl hooting, I know there is a chance I will have a visit with the star people. To me, owls are messengers. They let me know when the star people are coming.

Owls can unlock hidden parts of your mind enabling you to gain new insight into yourself and reality.

Owls are sometimes screen memories -- One night I remembered seeing a 3 1/2 foot tall owl sitting on top of the shed outside my house. I realized later that it was not an owl but a star person.

Mike Clelland published a book in 2015 called The Messengers: Owls, Synchronicity and the UFO Abductee. If you would like to learn more about the incredible connection between owls and abductees, check this book out.

You can also see Mike Clelland in a video talking about owl experiences. I highly recommend it.

Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Re: OWLS and their connection to the star people

Post by guldage »

I have had when I was young a reaccuring dream about a turttle. And when I say turtle, it was the size of a house. What I remember best was the big black eyes.
Perhaps something similar.

However mine was for many years nightmares. I was always trying to get away and I never succeeded. When I woke up from these dreams I was so terrified that I did not dare to look out the windue into the garden. I was so convinced the turtle was out there.

I have not had that dram for many years now. CAme to think of it again with your post here

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Guldage,
Wow, that's a new one. A huge turtle? It kind of sounds a bit like a round flying saucer.
But you said it had big black eyes too.
It's almost like a mix between an entity with big black eyes and the craft it arrived on.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Perhaps I somehow have mixed the view of the flying saucer and that of the entity within together. so that the black eyes belonged to the ones controlling the craft??
Or maybe the flying saucer or what you would call it was a living organic entity by itself and that is what I reacts to.
But yes. I see this hugh turtle and then this head with hugh eyes. Come to think of it now. Perhaps what I see is a kind of probething comming out of the UFo?? I dont know if you understand what I meen. A long tube with big black linses??
But somehow though I had a feeling it was a face these eyes belonged to. I have never been able to see behind that dream, although I very well there is far more behind it. Also because as a rule I woke up with marks after I dreamed it.
The dream stopt when I was about 25 I think. But perhaps my perseption of the experience simple changed, so that my dreams took a different turn.
I dont know. HAd the dream at least once a month.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Guldage,

Well you've looked at it from every angle! :D

It could have been any of those things but, usually, seeing the big black eyes means you are looking at an entity and there is some kind of screen memory in place.

Wow! You had the dream once a month for how long?

guldage

Post by guldage »

I have had that dream regularly from age 4-5 to age 25.

So basicly for 20 years in a row.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Man, that is really important!!!

That is a lot of times to dream about the same exact thing. It must be very meaningful to your life...you should really think more about it to try and remember. You could meditate on it. That is a long time...20 years having the same dream once a month? Wow. After you saw this huge turtle, what happened? Did you see anything more?

guldage

Post by guldage »

There is usually nothing after the black eyes. We ll at least not that I remember. I look ito the black eyes and the next thing I know I wake up, scared to death. So what ever it is I most definately do not like it and it gave me a good scare.
I always have had trouble looking out the window afterwards. Feeling that I would stare into those eyes if I do
I usually do not have much nightmares execpt for this one and it playes the exact way each time.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Wow. You said it stopped when you were about 25 years old. Do you have any idea why it stopped?
Was there anything different that happened the last time?

guldage

Post by guldage »

Come to think of it. There might. I lived in Germany at the time. I had that dream. The night after I woke up with bad burns o my feet and lower legs. That one was weird and a new one. My feet and lower legs and under the feet and on the front of the lower leg blisters even appeared.
I had to go to the doctors with it. He Was baffled completely.
It looked like an extreme sunburn, only it came over night and arrived mid vinter. Germany you dont get sunburns mid vinter. Especially not north Germany. Same weather as in my country.

I later had an experience with bad burns like that again. Some years later and here I dreamed I was in some Tunnel system under ground with some nasty creatures.

Never connected it with thi other one actually, but perhaps there is a connection.