Space bathtub

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

gabsu

Space bathtub

Post by gabsu »

Hello, I'm new on the site :) so... One day I had this "dream" where I was on a craft, all white and had some dark "windows" on the walls (kind of like car windows or some of those windows where you can't see what's behind it but someone can see you) and I was on a weird bathtub, I didn't feel happy, I was kind of confused, the liquid on the bathtub felt like water, very liquidy but it was white. And in the side of the bathtub was a little actual window and when I saw I was on space and I began to feel scared but I didn't try to get out of the tub or anything I just felt scared, I didn't show I was scared. Then someone entered the room but I just remember the fact someone entered and that's about it, I can't remember anything else. Was it a dream?

guldage

Re: Space bathtub

Post by guldage »

Hallo Gabsu

The spacetub with white liqued. Yes been there.

However mine was these huge basins where several people was put in, and it was in this big hall of a sort.
I am very reluctant to go under, but ends in it just the same. I was also showd under the water, and for a couple of panic minutes I though I would drown, untill I realiced I could breeth in it. Actually I think they tried to send that message to me through some telepthy of kind, but not sure. anyway. I ended up relaxing and I could breath.
Still did not like it though.