when i was a kid

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

drewish876

when i was a kid

Post by drewish876 »

First of all, thank you for letting me a part of this message board. I've only ever told a couple of people what I'm about to write here, so I'm thankful for a website like this. Nothing super exciting I guess, I've just been feeling weird like I'm being watched a lot lately and I feel like I want to tell this story. When I was young I can remember being only about four or five and being outside with the girl across the street around dusk. I lived in a city of about 15000 at the time. Her and I were alone for a bit, we looked up in the sky and there was an object there, just hovering with green and red lights, pulsating at different times. It sort of confirms that a bit for me because I recall both of us being scared and running inside. It was years later, I must have been in...grade one or two and my family had moved to a farm at this point. It was here I had my only real conscious encounter, if there were more at all. I woke at night, I don't know what time but it was dark in my bedroom except for a faint blue light shining through my bedroom window, which in all honesty could have just been moonlight. But as I opened my eyes the first thing I saw in the darkness standing on the edge of my bed had to be, could only have been an alien. He appeared to be speaking or not speaking but looking around at some other beings who surround my bed. I can't exactly remember if there were six or four, but at least four. They all couldn't have stood taller than about 4 feet tall. The one who stood on my bed seemed to be built just a bit differently than those who stood around, noticeably really only by a somewhat flatter head. I had barely had time to open my eyes and I was trying to process this information, being maybe six or seven. They all noticed me straight away but while the others seemed emotionally unperturbed, the center being seemed quite angry. He ran towards me with great speed making a noise that sounded like a high pitched raspy scream, though quiet at the same time.I was paralyzed with fear and Seriously, I'm pretty certain he kicked me in the face and knocked me out. I woke up the next day afraid and after a long time I started to convince myself that maybe it was just a nightmare. But I can still taste the fear of that night. That moment is burned in my memory and I'm sure it happened. I'm almost 30 now and I think I've been seeing things in the sky. But with drones and stuff today who knows. Also one more small bit that still makes me wonder sometimes, I got in some trouble as a teenager and after talking to some court ordered counsellors one was certain from profiling me I guess that I had been touched as a child. I was certain I hadn't and I mean I'm a happy guy for the most part, but that made me wonder. Anyways, any feedback appreciated. Enjoy life

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: when i was a kid

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Drew,

Man, what an experience! Kicked in the face by an alien as a child. That must have really sucked, sorry to hear it. Wow! They are not always as nice as they could be. It sounds like you had some experiences as a child and then it stopped or slowed down...but you think they might be around again?

When it starts as a child, it is usually a life-long experience. I know because I have been meeting with them since I was 4 and I am 48 now, still seeing them, but on a different level. I am on the same level they are.

There is definitely a bunch of stuff flying around, even with the drones nowadays.

Welcome to the forum.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

drewish876

Post by drewish876 »

Hi Bonnie and thanks again for the add. I'm sure he kicked me, he looked so mad.I've wondered if I had woken up before , frustrating the red one and he projected that image into my mind to keep me from opening my eyes anymore ha, but I really don't know. I wanted to post a reply because I was reading the post about "blue aliens", and I had goosebumps and chills when I saw the pictures. There's a larger grey, (which I've never seen, but there's a little red one, and the medium blue. Well it was like a flashback, the little red one looked like the guy standing on my bed and the blue ones were around it. That was confirmation for me!! And it definitely feels like something is ready to make contact with me again. I am a believer in the supernatural too, but this doesn't feel like a ghost to me. It feels like something is watching me. Not paranoid or scared by this, but a little uneasy I guess. Feel like something is coming if that makes better sense. My daughter has taken to not sleeping in her room as of late (she's about ten) and I wonder if that had something to do with it.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Drew,
I'm glad the drawing of the alien was confirmation for you. We contactees/abductees see a lot of the same beings, so it is confirmation for all of us. For anyone else interested, here is the link to the Blue Aliens post with the drawing: http://alienabductionhelp.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=664

I know exactly what you mean about being watched...I realized a long time ago that I am always being watched. It is a weird feeling, but I think it is accurate. It could be a higher power, spirit guides, angels, friendly star people...and then there are other entities that could definitely be watching.

It is a good idea to keep energetic protection around yourself. It could be as simple as imagining a bubble of white light around your body but you can make the visualization more detailed. The more complex it is, the better protection; it makes it more difficult to be unraveled by anyone trying to break through.

Your daughter might also be affected. It does tend to run in family lines. My daughters had their own experiences. If she ever wants to tell you about her "dreams," be sure to listen and give her all the support you can.
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG