An update

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Diego9000

An update

Post by Diego9000 »

Hello friends!!

Has a while since I posted anything here due that nothing out of ordinary happened at all, but I felt i should post something to say how things went.

I had an eye surgery February 2nd, still recovering but all going smoothly.
I may or may not been visited by the aliens briefly, I noticed someone by the corner of my vision at night on my room but then it was gone when I looked straight at it. Maybe it was checking if I'm recovering well?! :D

For some reason, I don't feel scared, not even a bit, in fact, I feel happy when they come by (when I think it is them around).

That's it for now. :)
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: An update

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Diego! Thanks for checking in! :D
How is your eye? Is everything okay with it?

You can learn a lot about the star people and what is happening around you if you stay calm and do not let fear cause you to panic. And then you have the ability to discern if the star person or alien has good energy or not...and what their intentions are. Staying calm gives you a lot of control.

It is great that you are happy when your friends are around. I feel the same way when I see my star friends. It makes me happy because they feel like family to me. Well, I have been seeing them my whole life so they really are like family.

I am glad you are feeling comfortable with the good star people.

Take Care! :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

Hi Bonnie!
My eyes are recovering slowly but fine.
I hope they fully recover soon, it gives me lots of headaches and I can't have painkillers due my allergies x.x

I just hope they come up open to me, they seem more afraid of us than us fro then.
If they have more knowledge, wisdom and power, they shouldn't fear to show up to us.
We ain't so advanced or smart but we ain't savages, we are like kids wanting to learn and make friends at a new school, this school being the awareness of universe. (Dang, I went too deep :P)

They ain't my friend yet, but I hope they become, or at least acquaintances, but for now, I'm open to their quick "check ins" once in while for far away of the room without doing anything.

I will take lots of care, take care you too!
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

I hope your eyes heal up fast.
You cannot take painkillers because of your allergies...but what about Cannabis?
If you can get some, it is a very good, natural painkiller.

Yes, sometimes the star people don't show up for a while. You never know when you are going to see them. Sometimes you will go through phases when they visit often and then they stop for years...and then come back again!
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

I can't get Cannabis here, it's totally against law here and it isn't so easy to find, or at least I don't know anyone who makes use so I can use a bit too lol

Yeah, such bummer...
But I can wait :).