It is it!

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Diego9000

It is it!

Post by Diego9000 »

Sorry for not posting so often lately, nothing "alien-ish" happening.

So, I stumbled on a video about a 3 fingered mummy discovery, claiming to be an alien humanoid. Today, I decided to look further on it and I seen the original video, what shocked me most and made me do this post here is that the 3D representation of it standing, with the mummy specific measurements, is the exact being I first saw that just pointed at me and vanished ages ago!!

Is no different but the being I seen was way taller, I have 175cm in height and the being was probably over 200cm, the one on this video is 168cm, even shorter than me.

The original video about this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZPDhPeQnRY

I know this particular news is widely taken as a hoax, like on the next link, but I still think there can be more on it.
http://www.snopes.com/alien-mummy-peru/

Is too much coincidence to be exactly as the being I seen years before.
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: It is it!

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

WOW!!!
I just watched the video. Great find, Diego!

This alien-like being, totally preserved for an estimated 2000 years or so comes from Nazca Peru:

Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

Yeah, Bonnie!
It is not so far from Brazil! (everything is not far from Brazil at South America to begin with :P)

I just seen or heard about this kinda of being years after my actual encounter, is what bothers me.
Now I keep thinking there could be a reason it pointed at me and left.
I can't really grasp the intention on this act, so I really have no idea what to speculate about... :/
The act of pointing with an index finger, no matter culture, is an act of choosing, or saying "it's you".
But choosing here, I don't mean in a special way, I mean like "Ohhh, it's you", then points at me.
Ughhh, I hate lack of information. I wish I could make it out what was it's intention.

This being is not the same being I seen more recently, my display picture here is the more recent one.
So far, two different ones I seen.
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

You could have been visited by one of these beings who lived not so far away from you. Maybe they are still living underground there.

Do you think it was a good thing or bad thing that he pointed at you like that?

I think many contactees are told they are unique or special by the star people/aliens. And they ARE special!!! Anyone who can deal with the bizarre nature of these experiences and have some conscious awareness of it is really doing something special.

Contactees are very psychic and intuitive, and they realize there is much more to life than most people know. My star friends told me that I was very important to them. And I have heard other contactees say that the star people told them they are "the chosen ones." What that means exactly...I don't know!
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

Maybe they are still around, somewhere :)

I don't think it is either good or bad, it made no change on me or anything around me. At least I didn't seem anything in special about it. It was like a random unknown kid pointing at you at the street and running away and you never see the kid again.

The next encounter, was with different beings, similar to my avatar here, and it took many years to happen.

If I'm special or not, I wasn't told, but I had contacts with them, 3 times from what I can remember, they may want something from me or to give to me.

People often tell me I'm way smart and intuitive, I just think that I'm just doing what they are not bothering to do. Like, I'm real good at writing and speaking English, they say it is smart from me, but it is not, it is just them not bothering to learn it. Quite a lot of people speaks it. I'm also real good to quickly analyze things, but I think is due my video-gaming habits xD

If they chosen me for some special reason or for I being special, they are not showing me that properly, no words, no clues, nothing. But is ok, I wait, we do not have the same kind of knowledge, habits, appearance or ways to communicate, I would love to learn more about them, I can't wait for a next encounter. :)