their mean

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

LifeLong

their mean

Post by LifeLong »

I thought they were done with me, i'm 31. How much sperm do they they need???

LifeLong

Re: their mean

Post by LifeLong »

Just gonna say it...
First time was 4 years old.
3 months ago happened, I don't know why they let me remember right away this time.

LifeLong

Post by LifeLong »

Anyone else remember a room like this: dim lit, lying on a table, light above. Some 'main' creature doing to the right of me.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello friend,
Yes, I have memories of that too. Laying on a table....
This time you probably remembered right away because your own mind allowed you to remember. The visitors might want you to forget, but you can use the power of your mind to do anything you want.

For some of us, this is a life-long thing...as your name implies...for me it started at 4 and continues to this day, 49 years old. But the visits have really changed a lot; there is no more taking ovum or having medical exams. I am in control when they come to visit and we meet on equal terms. The visits now are mostly focused on shifting frequencies and my own personal growth.

There is a lot more to the visits than we realize, but you will come to know this if you continue paying attention to what is happening. Some of them are mean, but not all of them. There are different types of visitors.

Good Luck to you, you are not alone in this.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG