ALIENS ARE REALLY DEMONS

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

JOHN60

ALIENS ARE REALLY DEMONS

Post by JOHN60 »

Research by Joe Jordan (SpiritDaily.org) show that on hundreds of occasions during abductions when the person has invoked the name of Jesus the aliens fled.He has spoken to many researchers who have confirmed this off the record as they did not want to get into religeon.He concludes that an intelligent force is at work who wants to take us away from the one true God.The Blessed Virgin Mary confirmed this at Bayside USA (1970-94) when she said UFO's were the product of SATAN & his cohorts.The article by Joe Jordan can also be seen now at the shrine website www.tldm.org and information on the origin of UFO's can be seen under the heading Directives on the site.

LifeLong

Re: ALIENS ARE REALLY DEMONS

Post by LifeLong »

I very much disagree. I am an atheist and through the power of my mind I have rejected their power over me. They gave up and left.

guldage

Post by guldage »

I do not believe they are demons though giving up is not always the case. They can be exstremely hard to get rid of. You are one of the few lucky ones that they desided to lieve alone.
I have been visited since early childhood and they still visit now and again 48 years later. Ther is also not just one type of beings that visit. There is both good and bad.
Some of them can be really meen, though the good ones seems to have helped me with that.
Now I am not a religious person but that does not make it go away, not even close.
They have an agenda and they follow through with it weather you want them to or not. Though the Good ones is more explaining in nature. Perhaps you are not really given a choise but at least they are not harming you and will try and explain why and what is going on.
That is a task in it self,because some of them communicate with us through telepathy and we humans seems sometimes to be slow in comprehention of what they are saying. Some days I feel like and extremely slow person, though I write my PhD at the moment, so I am not considered slow in human standards.
So saying you just have to not believe and they go away is oversimplified and not always a choice you are left with.
Calling them demons is I guess a way to explain it into a context that you can understand. I usually just call them beings or aliens. Guess they can both be interdimentional and from out of space or both.

guldage

Post by guldage »

What I am trying to say that both views just saying they are demons and saying that you just can not believe does not cover the phenomena. It is real and hiding from it does not help in anyway

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

I think that some aliens might be demons, this is true. However, they are not all demons.
There is a wide variety of interdimensional beings that are able to visit us humans. They are not all the same.

It is possible for Christians to call on the name of Jesus and make the demons go away...or make the bad aliens go away. However, if you look at the life of a person who has been visited since childhood, you will find that it takes quite a bit more work than just one time of getting rid of them. It can be constant.

Throughout my life, I have dealt with some very negative, evil beings, some of them demons. I have also interacted with some very kind, benevolent beings who taught me how to defend myself. There are different types of beings who visit us, so they cannot all be lumped into one category.

And it does not matter what your personal beliefs are, whether you are religious or spiritual, you DO have the ability to defend yourself and make the evil ones go away. It takes an inner strength and a knowing that you are in control. It is something you have to learn over the years. You can definitely use the power of your mind.

For those of us who are life-long contactees, like myself, it is a lifetime of learning and growing. Though we all experience very similar events, it is more of a personal experience that we can learn to take control of.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

SpaceTravelersOfTheNight

Post by SpaceTravelersOfTheNight »

I don't think they're demons. I think they are interdimensional beings of some kind, from another dimension rather than simply being from another planet. However, I don't think they are evil. In fact, I think they may even be benevolent to humanity at large. Although, just as there are good and bad people, there are good and bad aliens. I think there are some that are malevolent in nature but certainly not all of them.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Some are good , some are neutral and others are what I would call evil. At least they are not friendly towards humans. If that can be called evil. Guess from over viewpoint it can.

But I believe you are right. Some are from other dimensions and can not simply be explained as alien. Guess you can say otherwordly being. witch is basically different from us.

But to understand it fully we need to look at other dimensions , parallel universes and that of the universe.

And there are far more beings than we can imagine. I have myself meet a few. Some pretty bad and others very kind.