Strange from-bed experience

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

lucinda28

Strange from-bed experience

Post by lucinda28 »

:?:
Last edited by lucinda28 on Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Strange from-bed experience

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Lucinda,
Wow, thanks for sharing! It sounds to me like you had a visitation. They could have been secret government/MILAB agents. "The cat is in the corner" sounds like their kind of lingo. I don't know what it means exactly but I had an experience a couple years back where I heard a human voice say "the zebra has been outfitted." And I know they were talking about me. I had initially thought there were star people around, but I never saw one.

The force that was pulling you from your bed sounds like it could have been star people but, as you said, why would they be hanging out with the MILAB agents? Weird. Maybe the force was something other than the good star people.

Well, at least you made it stop. Yes, you could have pushed the fear away, stayed calm and let the experience happen, but you were not ready yet. Don't be hard on yourself. It takes a while to train yourself to not be afraid. You made the right decision -- to stand up for yourself.

I recommend that you practice putting protection around your body. You can speak out loud to the visitors and tell them not to come. You can also put up a shield of protection around yourself before you go to sleep. I made a guided meditation to help people learn how to do this. The meditation is called: Grounding, Centering, and Shielding.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

lucinda28

Post by lucinda28 »

Thank you for this link- I will definitly check it out!

"The cat is in the corner" - "the zebra has been outfitted." Wow. This is really, really, really weird and so similar in lingo. You're right about how it could be a MILAB experience, now that I think about it.

I wonder if they had perhaps made some kind of tech seem benevolent (I only felt the force was benevolent in hindsight, as at the time I was petrified.) I often wonder if there are some good forces within the MILAB programme that have honest research intentions. Perhaps I am just being optimistic, as the thought of having this sort of attention really bothers me.

This was easily the most vivid, scary and supernatural experience I've ever had in my life. I was wide awake and being physically 'pulled' out of bed, and certainly didn't feel as gentle and non intrusive as my other visits. I still can't quite believe it happened to me.
One interesting thing I noticed in the strange dream I had beforehand, was the woman's reaction to receiving the telepathic message- she seemed quite in awe when her cue arrived, despite anticipating it to come.

Since this particular experience, my tinnitus has worsened to several times a day in both ears. It's making me a little concerned.

Time to put up some shields, I think.

Mr Green

Post by Mr Green »

Hi, Lucinda28!

What an interesting experience! I have to say I have somewhat had the same experiences!

During a long period (years) I have been trained (during sleep) how to leave my body and how to pass through solid objects (window panes, walls, doors), and it has been enourmously interesting.

But what resembles your experiences is the fear. I have never been afraid doing this training, but the fear hits me when I´m about to pass through some solid object, and then I feel the resistance of the object.

Over and over they train me to overcome my fears. I have to be in a certain state of mind and keep strict focus on what I´m doing. The moment I lose focus, the objects become solid again.

I realize that they are helping me overcoming my fears, and I really enjoy passing through objets and leaving my body!

Next time, try to enjoy the ride!

Best wishes/
Mr Green