Alien Encounters - flashbacks and a bad visitation

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Tess

Alien Encounters - flashbacks and a bad visitation

Post by Tess »

Hi everyone,i truly wish some one would give me an opinion on what i wrote,i am still left with some unanswered questions.
What i had was flashbacks and not dreams,i am rather wary of dreams,as for me dreams are just that dreams.Of course i could be wrong and am open for the opinion of others .
Some few months ago i dreamed that some kind of aliens took men,women and children on their planet i was among them,it seemed that we were on a black kind of ship,as i looked around i recognized a woman, we where in the same class at nursing school.She looked terrified and before i could get hold of her attention she jumped from the ship,to my horror i realized that what seemed like sea water was in fact some thing else cause when she surfaced it was as if she had turned into a statue!
As if that was not enough the aliens gave me what looked like a pen and told me to point it at some one and press it,when i did a red laser came out of it and the other person just dropped dead.
They kept telling me to point it at others,even children and i was too scared to refuse! I have no recollection of how the aliens looked, although i remember every thing else with clarity.
Would i have done that if it was real? I was a nurse,it was not just a job to me it was a vocation,i get so upset at other peoples suffering,especially when it comes to children.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Alien Encounters

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Tess,
Thanks for sharing your experiences here. They are very interesting, especially because I have seen some of the same things myself.

First I wanted to say that some dreams are not just dreams. Many nights we go out of our bodies and travel. Sometimes we meet with our loved ones and our spirit guides. And there are the usual dreams that help us figure out our daily lives and give us time to process the data we've taken in all day long. Then there are alien abductions, visits with the friendly star people, and military abductions. And I'm sure there are even more possibilities that happen while our physical forms rest.

Occasionally, you may recognize someone familiar on the spaceship with you. It could be someone from your waking life or someone you met on board a spaceship during past visitations.

I have never heard anyone else refer to being turned into a statue -- when I was 7 and then again when I was 9 years old, I "dreamt" that I was lying on a cold, hard metal table and right next to me, on another table, was a lady in her early twenties, I think. We were both scared. I was afraid that the mean men (two human men) who brought me there would pour gold over us and turn us into statues! My memory blanks out, so I'm not really sure what happened.

The aliens gave you that laser light so you could test it out.... I have also been through events like that. One time I was given a floating gold ball to play with. I ended up (accidentally) picking up about 5 people and making them lift up into the air and spin in horizontal circles. I was also forced (by a military official) into a remote location where hybrid mutants were living in a two-story house. The military official wanted me to tell him how the people in the house felt. They were ashamed to be alive. It was so hurtful to feel that coming from them. That was a situation were I was forced to do something I did not want to.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG