Were they trying to say something?

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

geminix004

Were they trying to say something?

Post by geminix004 »

Hi Bonnie, hello world.

About a month ago or so my wife started coming across weird situations involving our roof fan changing speeds out of the blue. It usuallly increased from low to high. At the beginning I thought she could have been confused about it but as the days continued to pass she kept saying it was happening again.

One night were having wine in the living room and across from us the door to our bedroom is in plain view. The light turned on very bright and the fan was in high speed we looked at each other surprised that it happened again this time with both of us together.

The first thing that came to my mind was not to be afraid so i had a very strong confidence and knew nothing would try to harm me , at least no “energy” or “alien being”. So i came to the room and shut everything off.

A few days later my wife was involved in a car accident, thankfully she was not hurt and she was also not at fault.
She believes it was a sign from angels trying to warn her. I dont see how that could relate to what happened to her.

Anyways, just a few nights ago I wake up in the middle of the night to use the restroom and as i get up to go to the bathroom i hear what it sounded like a metallic sound moving coming from the living room/kitchen area. That caught me off guard and i didnt bother inspecting to see what it was, plus my dog didnt bark. I did buy a black onyx ring a few days prior to this happening and had left in on the dining table. Supposedly black onyx is good against negative energy/beings and when i heard that metallic sound the first thing that came to mind was the ring!

Mic

Re: Were they trying to say something?

Post by Mic »

Hi Geminix004.

May I allow myself to provide a more extensive vision of the phenomena that you have experienced?

The changes in speed of the ceiling fan and the variation in light intensity could perhaps be related to magnetic interference due to alien technology or the presence of a disembodied entity. But I have also seen oscillating lights due to disruptions in the electrical network... Also, I have a remote-controlled ceiling fan which stops every time when my daughter passes under it while she is talking on her cellular.

Usually, based on what you described, if it's aliens you end up having physical contact when it happens in your home. This doesn't seem to be the case for you unless your memory has been wiped.

I already experienced the phenomenon of an extraterrestrial presence in my room one night. But just before this meeting a magnetic sound woke me up and then I saw an intense white light coming through the window. It took a regression under hypnosis to remember more details...

How long have you lived in this location? Has anything special happened in your neighborhood or your life recently? Has someone you know died recently? Have you done or practiced anything unusual lately?

It may be the presence of a newly deceased entity. Most of the time the entities which manifest themselves in a place often have the aim of communicating something...

If these phenomena persist, the best thing to do would be to recruit a medium qualified to deal with these phenomena. Beware of charlatans... There are websites where you can find answers or help if it is indeed a question of the presence of an entity.

Mic
The free spirit

geminix004

Re: Were they trying to say something?

Post by geminix004 »

Hi mic, in the beginning we did consider the ceiling fan could have been triggered by an electrical problem but coincidentally once she had the car accident she claims it hasnt happened since.

I have also experienced extraterrestrial encounters. If you read my introduction post i shared my experiences. incredibly there were two other people on this forum who had almost identical experiences as i did. I still feel goosebumps to this day knowing they had seen and felt the same things i did.

I have a very sensitive feeling for things i cannot see. I can sense people who are good or bad or both, i can see beyond just the physical aspect. This also applies to me when i can sense something is in my room or if theres a negative vibration that i cannot see but i feel it. I dont know if my interpretation is accurate in regards if its evil or not but i trust my instincts.

Just a few nights ago i was getting ready for bed, i was quite sleepy. As soon as i laid down I felt this heavy sensation inside the room, like something was watching me.

I didnt panic, i stayed “happy” inside and avoided being intimidated by it.

Ive also had my blankets pulled off right out the grip of my hands fully awake, and fully paralyzed while it happened.