Sketch of blue/grey dude

get creative and share your vision

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ManhattanSkyline

Sketch of blue/grey dude

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

I can't draw worth crap, but Bonnie suggested I try drawing some of the things I've seen. I've attached a sketch I did of the first being I clearly and consciously saw. I recorded this experience in my first post "New Here...Starting with my wake-up experience" in the "Alien Encounters" forum. I think I did pretty good capturing his shape and eyes to my satisfaction. I remember staring at his elbow joint; it was like a grasshopper joint (joint on the outside), so I tried to capture that. Also, I tried to illustrate the ridge above his big eyes. I really think I caught the eye shape well. He had a big rounded head and eyes, not like some of the sharp angular drawings you see of some grey aliens. His skin was smooth and shiny, almost iridescent. It was a blue-grey color. I remember mentioning there were tinges of green here and there on its skin, but I really think that was due to his shiny skin reflecting the green in my wallpaper. I remember him so vividly. I remember waking up slowly, peacefully, and hyper-aware and turned my head to see him standing by my bed with his hand on my bed. He was so beautiful and magical at that moment. He was about 4 ft tall.
Attachments
image.jpg

skywatcher

Re: Sketch of blue/grey dude

Post by skywatcher »

I can't draw worth crap
A lot better than I can do. Nice drawing!