Tall Pale Skeleton-like Creature

get creative and share your vision

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ManhattanSkyline

Tall Pale Skeleton-like Creature

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

I did a sketch of the creature I encountered in the "Creature in Disguise" post in the "Alien Encounters" forum. He seems to me to be an other dimensional creature. He doesn't seem to have a physical body and interacts on maybe an astral level? I say this because I have only seen him in shadow form with my physical eyes. When I saw his true form, I was in a dream. He also seems to be a bit of a shape shifter or he can manipulate what we see. He took on a rather flimsy disguise of a homeless man in my most recent encounter. He was also the creature who grabbed me from behind in shadow form and told me, "You have wings" which helped awaken my connection to my spirit animal (the form I shape shift to in the spirit realm). I showed this drawing to my only friend with whom I can share my experiences; he's had some of his own. He shuddered when he saw it. He said he's seen creatures like that in his room at night. In fact, the week before my visitation, he was awakened to this shadowy creature placing it's hands on his chest and getting right up in his face, just like the creature did in my visitation.
Attachments
image.jpg

ManhattanSkyline

Re: Tall Pale Skeleton-like Creature

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Just found a report online of a guy seeing this same type of entity just 30 minutes from where I live. His sighting was last September. I began seeing this entity last summer. Just a little freaky that someone else saw a similar creature so close to where I live in broad daylight!

Here's a link to the report: http://www.texasufosightings.com/new-si ... -brownwood?

Tess

Post by Tess »

Wow!

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

i know a kid who had potential. he was very afraid of this creature and it followed him all the time. if i had the vision i did when i was young i probably would have noticed it. he ended up gaining some power in life and was lost. he had a glove power which did unkown things. he also recalled a dream where me and him were in the forest near my house. the master gave me images extracted from his mind through a form of tranmission. he was helped by me taking on the dark creatures visiting him. but i truly lost contact with him. i hope hes okay. the creature looked very much like that according to the transmission. i have no memory of this event and it was before i bio computed and understood my enxounters. while its enyrely possible it actually happened i wish i could still protect him. these whites are dangerous if left to their own devices.