Tall Pale Skeleton-like Creature

get creative and share your vision

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ManhattanSkyline

Tall Pale Skeleton-like Creature

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ManhattanSkyline

Re: Tall Pale Skeleton-like Creature

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tess

Post by Tess »

Wow!

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

i know a kid who had potential. he was very afraid of this creature and it followed him all the time. if i had the vision i did when i was young i probably would have noticed it. he ended up gaining some power in life and was lost. he had a glove power which did unkown things. he also recalled a dream where me and him were in the forest near my house. the master gave me images extracted from his mind through a form of tranmission. he was helped by me taking on the dark creatures visiting him. but i truly lost contact with him. i hope hes okay. the creature looked very much like that according to the transmission. i have no memory of this event and it was before i bio computed and understood my enxounters. while its enyrely possible it actually happened i wish i could still protect him. these whites are dangerous if left to their own devices.