A UFO shape that is stuck in my mind

get creative and share your vision

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

A UFO shape that is stuck in my mind

Post by wings »

Hey all,

I dont know why, but I think of this shape very often. I feel like I almost know it, but have no memory of seeing it, but yet I know its shape. The weirdest thing. I have even made a model of it a couple of times. These are renders of it in 3ds Max. The craft, I feel, is not very big, rather small, perhaps 10 feet across, very glossy black color, and for some reason, I think it is very heavy.

But....... I have no recollection of seeing this thing and it surfaced in my mind perhaps 25 years ago, so its been a long time, though I still think about it.

Oddly, I have never seen one of this shape 'ever' on reports and online stories, etc. No one seems to have seen it, so maybe its just my imagination making cool things in my mind. I have thought of a much larger one for humans, how it would probably work.

Anyways... Probably nothing, but sure looks cool. A very difficult shape to make from an artists or machinist or model makers point of view. A rounded triangle with a dome top and dome bottom. Very hard to get it to all blend well.

guldage

Re: A UFO shape that is stuck in my mind

Post by guldage »

What it does look like is the treangle shaped UFOs seen around the world. They are just alot bigger, but I think the shape looks alot alike. They however seem to have light around the edge.

ManhattanSkyline

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Nice art! I agree with guidage. Looks a lot like the reports of the Belgian UFO wave. The triangular ufo I saw seemed to have sharp edges, but back in 2008 when my area was having the big UFO flap, I walked in my mom's dining room to find a strange picture of a ufo on the table. My mom said that a friend of hers had taken the photo of the ufo near town. He is a well-respected man of the community. It was one of the best ufo photos I'd ever seen. It was a triangular shaped ufo but looked to have rounded edges like yours with orange/red lights. The weird things was that the image was warped. He said it didn't look like that when he took the picture; he guessed there was some kind of magnetic field emanating from it that affected the camera. I told her he should submit it to MUFON or something. She said he wasn't going to do anything with it. He didn't want to draw attention to himself or damage his reputation. He had just left it with her for a while to look at. Not only did I know it was the real thing because of all the ufos I had been seeing myself in the area but also because I knew the guy, and I knew he didn't have the knowledge or resources to hoax something like that.

guldage

Post by guldage »

If it is small it can be a drone of some kind.