A Leaf Shape, playing around

get creative and share your vision

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

A Leaf Shape, playing around

Post by wings »

I was at the hospital with family, having lunch in the cafeteria, out on the patio, and on our table was this yellow leaf. Looking at it, I thought, that would make a great glider design. That night, I looked online for a similar leaf, found it, and created this design in 3DS Max.

Then, a couple of days later, I ran across this photo of the famous Roswell crash craft (which was actually like a jet, not a saucer according to witnesses). And guess what it looks like, lol. Just coincidence.
Attachments
photos_1223347494.jpg
EATARNART.jpg
dthmstym.jpg
dthAETnet.jpg

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: A Leaf Shape, playing around

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Wings,
Wow! What a synchronicity! I don't believe in coincidence at all. You must have had some insight about the craft. That's really cool!

I am finding that these "sychronicities" happen all the time now, every day, in fact. I think we are manifesting a lot of what happens...if we take control of it. If you focus on what you want, give it some energy and thought, it will happen! If we don't take control of it, events just kind of happen like a domino effect -- one thing leads to another. But you can actually make things happen by willing them to!

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG