Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Alien Abduction Help » Alien Art

Post Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:01 pm 

Hi everyone!

I did a sketch of the visitor I saw in a regression session I had, taking me back to when I was a boy, sitting on my kitchen floor with my glass of water.
This visitor put its hand on my right shoulder from behind me. I turned to look and there she was... a pair of the most amazing eyes I have ever seen... Sadly, the sketch will never do it justice!

I recall it having a very slender form... I still call it a "she" since that was the impression I got from it. Though I doubt I'll ever know for sure.

It was after I saw this, I snapped out of my regression, so I'll have to go for another one soon.

... To be continued!

Attachments:
File comment: A sketch of the "Visitor in the kitchen" from my regression session
2015-12-07 20.48.56.jpg
2015-12-07 20.48.56.jpg [ 81.68 KiB | Viewed 10516 times ]

Post Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:02 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the sketch! The eyes are so interesting...there are actually pupils and a white part (sclera). I have also seen beings like this. I have seen the visitors with totally black eyes and then I've also seen some that had eyes like this, with a white part to the eye.
There seems to be a variety of beings who are visiting us and they all look a little different from each other. They don't all have huge heads and almond-shaped black eyes, some have human-sized heads and smaller, human-sized eyes as well.
Many Blessings, Bonnie

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:52 am 

Hi Bonnie,
I couldn't do the eyes justice, to be honest... They were the most amazing eyes I've ever seen!
I think I may have exaggerated the sclera a tad, and I also recall them having an almost glass like shine... It would certainly explain my love for eyes since my childhood!

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:04 pm 
Site Admin

Well good try anyway! It's a good rendition. So perhaps the white part was a bit smaller, but it was still there. It is important to note this because most people see totally black eyes.

Yes, the eyes do have a type of "sheen" to them...like glass...or maybe sometimes like a pool of black liquid.

Good luck with your next session.

Board index » Alien Abduction Help » Alien Art