Some new marks

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Visigoth

Some new marks

Post by Visigoth »

Woke up this morning and after about twenty minutes I happened to look down at the top of my right foot and saw two small round puncture marks about one half inch apart. I have no idea how these got there and suspect that I may have had a visitation event. Its been a while since I have had anything like this happen. I wonder if my resurging interest in their activities has piqued their interest as well?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Some new marks

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Visigoth,
Thanks for sharing. Your interest in the star people can draw them to you and if you are ready for a visit when they get there, then you will see them and interact with them. We are all connected on many levels, not just in a physical way, so if you are having thoughts about the star people and feelings of wanting to see them, that energy is capable of making the necessary connections "active." More and more, I think that this physical world of low density is becoming like the astral plane, fluid and mutable, and we are starting to see from a new perspective and we are beginning to realize our true nature and the power of our thoughts in creating everything around us.

What makes you suspect you had a visitation event (besides the two marks)?

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Tess

Post by Tess »

Hi there,i thought I'll add some thing that happened two days ago i have no one to talk with no one understand,they think i'm simple hallucinating although i think other wise.
Remember when i wrote about the noise that sounded like a balloon with air escaping?
Well this time from the same corner i was woken up by a terrifying growl.I was up like a shot but saw nothing.......again.
Before i slept my daughter was on the other bed and when i heard the growl i thought she was still there and was about to tell her ''did you hear that surely you now believe me'' only she was not there had gone out of the room.

Another thing that happened a couple of days earlier-i went to rest and told my granddaughter ''don't dare and wake me up!'' but i was woken up when i looked i saw a figure and thought it was her only it was not she never came near me.For a brief moment i saw this figure which i thought was Kat it was carrying two things under the arms but because i was so sure that it was my granddaughter i simple closed my eyes again saying ''just go and let me sleep''.

I really don't know what is happening the only person who would listen to me was my psychologist but because of the chronic fatigue i cannot go and see him.
If they are aliens why don't they just take me away and never be returned,i do not care any more what happens to me ,not any more perhaps when i feel the urge to go on the roof i should go.I just want it to end,fed up,want to be left alone.

Visigoth

Post by Visigoth »

Two days ago my son woke up with identical marks on his left hand... same size, diameter and distance apart. I do not suspect insect bites because of the way there is no swelling, itching or other typical insect bite type symptoms. I have no recollection of an event occuring, its just this physical evidence that made me aware of the possibility.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Tess,
Yes, I remember the screeching sound you heard, like air coming from a balloon. And now you heard a growl come from the same corner of your room? Wow.

This is what I think is happening with you: You are transitioning from 3rd to 4th dimension, like many of us are now. This is also bringing a huge shift in consciousness. It is so huge, that it will change the human race forever...at least those of us who are in a high enough vibrational frequency to do so. You are experiencing effects from this transition and you are able to see and hear and sense, in many other ways, the energies that are living and working in the area in which you live.

Everything is changing, and you are open-minded enough to perceive it. I know it can be frightening and also very frustrating when no one else can see these things. Believe it or not, despite all the pain and turmoil you are going through, you are doing GREAT! Please continue to hang in there and be strong. We are all going to discover many hidden things this year.

About the CFS: I know I asked you this before, but I will again. Do you know about the artificial sweetener called Aspartame? It is in all diet sodas, chewing gum, many many processed foods -- Aspartame causes Chronic Fatigue Syndrome!! Make sure you are not consuming it.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Tess

Post by Tess »

Dear Bony very grateful for your reply.I was given the same explanation yrs ago by my cousin but did not believe him,guess he was right after all!!
Yes again my cousin had told me to cut aspartame from my diet with regards to the CFS unfortunately although i never take anything with aspartame i'm still suffering.

Some new research found that it is an autoimmune condition,what brings it on no one knows- food,pollution,radiation? and the illness is now being called M.E simple because there are a lot of other condition/illnesses with chronic fatigue.

Your site has helped me a lot i do not feel so alone any more and feel that when i tell about what is happening i'm not ridiculed.
Take care every one.

Visigoth

Post by Visigoth »

I posted something in Alien Encounters forum that may be related to this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=307
Last edited by Visigoth on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Visigoth,
Do you want to give us the link to your other post?

Visigoth

Post by Visigoth »

My smallest boy (8 years old) told me about two dreams he had recently, one last night was that he remembered being in our front yard and seeing a white unicorn. This unicorn lowered its head and a beam of light shot out, striking him in the forehead. He awoke with a nosebleed (which I subsequently cleaned off his comforter). In the other dream, he was once again in the front yard, but this time saw a lion that scratched him on the leg. He showed my two small lines (now very faded) on his right calf that looked like scratches.

Since he shared these dreams with me, I have begun to inquire more about his dreams and feel that he too is having experiences in addition to my second oldest boy (14). (I dont discuss my experiences with him at all, save for telling him that I believe in aliens)