who are the hooded figures?

never be afraid. ever.

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

protoeve

who are the hooded figures?

Post by protoeve »

I'm sure some of you have seen them. What do you remember of the hooded figures in your sleep?

I saw many maybe 12 in a semi circle (beyond my scope of vision (one had a really long neck almost like something out of star wars)). They wanted to know what I could do. All I could say is that "I can fight" and I had a representative behind my back say along these terms "yes he can".

But how could I fight, my eyesight is horrible (about -5 below)? This follows a previous dream where I jumped on an ET that looked like some sort of Jin (Arabic nights genie) with a big mustache. He was not bad I think he was my friend and the one who said I could fight. Is he really a friend? Whats more I am attracted to wearing mid length shirts with hoods (I cut the sleeves off hooded long sleeve shirts). I really have an issue with wearing anything other than what people would call rags.

Shekam70

Re: who are the hooded figures?

Post by Shekam70 »

Hi Protoeve. When you said you saw 12 in a semi circle, were you dreaming this or did you think they were physically there? I have had many dreams that I can remember, especially when I was younger but I wake up knowing it was just a dream. Some dreams are a bit different but in general dream characters are made up by our subconscious when we sleep.

protoeve

Post by protoeve »

Well this did occure while I was alseep. To say that it was just a dream is really not addressing my issues. I believe this "dream" ties in with another "dream" (if you prefer my "") I had a week or so before. The experience was very real to me, and I have certianly had my experience of realistic dreams, and this seemed more than a dream.

I post the comment, or experiece, because I have seen the art of others who have claimed to have been abducted (or have had an encounter) and a recouring theme tends to be hooded alien figures. In my experience they appear to be a part of some sort of council. If anyone else has encountered or dreamed of a hooded alien, please share whatever the experience may be.

I don't want to seem rude, Shekam70, but it really took a lot for me to get up and post this. To address it as just a dream and a part of the subconscious hurts my intellect as well as my feellings. I'm looking for answers to questions related to rare experiences which many people don't believe in. Most people are therefore unwilling to ask or contemplate what may be going on, but simply dismiss (often times in a very rude, demeaning, and sarcastic manner). So forgive me if I seem a littlle snappy, I'm not here to argue with athiests or agnostics as I've seriously been having it out with those ideals the majority of my life.

To clarify the rest of your question "did you think they were physically there?". Well, I don't know. There is a lot that we don't know about the universe and the dimensions that make up its compostion. I'm inclined to think it was some sort of out of body experience (OBE). This should bring up several more questions as the idea of an OBE is a mystery in itself. Therefore, from my stance at this moment in time I would say that if one were to beleive in OBEs my experience was real, counterwise if you were to say its just some sort of strong occurence within the brain, then I very well may be a mental case. All that being said, the one thing I don't think about this experience was that it was "just a dream".

Shekam70

Post by Shekam70 »

protoeve wrote:Well this did occure while I was alseep. To say that it was just a dream is really not addressing my issues. I believe this "dream" ties in with another "dream" (if you prefer my "") I had a week or so before. The experience was very real to me, and I have certianly had my experience of realistic dreams, and this seemed more than a dream.

I post the comment, or experiece, because I have seen the art of others who have claimed to have been abducted (or have had an encounter) and a recouring theme tends to be hooded alien figures. In my experience they appear to be a part of some sort of council. If anyone else has encountered or dreamed of a hooded alien, please share whatever the experience may be.

I don't want to seem rude, Shekam70, but it really took a lot for me to get up and post this. To address it as just a dream and a part of the subconscious hurts my intellect as well as my feellings. I'm looking for answers to questions related to rare experiences which many people don't believe in. Most people are therefore unwilling to ask or contemplate what may be going on, but simply dismiss (often times in a very rude, demeaning, and sarcastic manner). So forgive me if I seem a littlle snappy, I'm not here to argue with athiests or agnostics as I've seriously been having it out with those ideals the majority of my life.

To clarify the rest of your question "did you think they were physically there?". Well, I don't know. There is a lot that we don't know about the universe and the dimensions that make up its compostion. I'm inclined to think it was some sort of out of body experience (OBE). This should bring up several more questions as the idea of an OBE is a mystery in itself. Therefore, from my stance at this moment in time I would say that if one were to beleive in OBEs my experience was real, counterwise if you were to say its just some sort of strong occurence within the brain, then I very well may be a mental case. All that being said, the one thing I don't think about this experience was that it was "just a dream".
I actually wasn't being rude or sarcastic. I read your first post and it really doesn't have much detail in it at all and you yourself said it was a dream. I am not here to argue either. I am looking for answers to what has happened to me too. If you think your experience is more then a dream well it could be. I don't know. We all have different experiences. I do want to ask you a good question. Just don't snap at me because I am not being sarcastic. Do you ever experience (when you go to bed) or have you ever experienced a falling sensation like you are on a roller coaster falling out of control before seeing these hooded beings?

protoeve

Post by protoeve »

Hey, thanks for clarifying that your not here to pick. There's really just to much of that going on these days. If your having trouble, I'm willing to bet you've also had your share of cruel skepticism and cynicism from others. Folks on this forum really don't need that and I'm sorry if I seemed to snap.

So allow me to answer your question because its really a good one. The encounter with the hooded figures was not associated with falling. I have had dreams or visions where I rocket into the upper areas of the atmosphere, then I kinda hang up there for a bit, then the great fall. This used to scare the hell out of me. I could never keep my eyes open. I over came my fear of this by keeping my eyes open till I hit the ground and found that I was ok. The falling experiences kinda stopped when I over came the fear.

Later, in another experience I was an alien in a saucer. Flying the craft was like the equivalent of the falling sensation. Seeing myself as the alien was a little unpleasant. My best description of the aliens on board were like Morbo the news caster on Futurama. Only the heads seemed to pulsate. Weird hunh? I've seen art from others who have claimed to have meet these guys as well. Though they appear like man eaters, I did not get that vib from them.

Shekam70

Post by Shekam70 »

Some experiences are very weird aren't they? When I was younger, from the age of about 5 up to the age of about 15, I had very frightening falling sensations. Not every night but averaged around 2 per week. I would be awake but could feel it coming on. Would get a weird sound in my head, almost like sensing the heavy air around me then would suddenly fall very quickly down. This was a terrifying experience. I got scared and as soon as I opened my eyes (had to fight it) I was back in my bed. Anyway to cut a long story short (if that is possible with me :)) One day I decided to be brave and not fight the experience just to see what happend. I ended up in a strange place where I saw mist and I saw beings that were about 3 feet high with hoods going through the mist. The hoods covered their faces and they were all black. I don't know if they saw me or not but I was scared. I was only 8 years old and wondered how I was going to get back to my room. I was there for a while and was relieved to somehow be back in my bed. That is very weird to me. The fact that I saw the hooded beings!! I recall the mist. Needless to say whenever the falling sensation came, I fought it. The falling sensation itself is weird. I mean, I fell at some speed and straight down like something was making me do it but I could fight it.

protoeve

Post by protoeve »

I find it interesting, now that I think of it. Each time I experience recurring dreams that scares me, something changes in an often time very vivid and real sense when I over come the fear in the dream. In this case, the fear of falling. I've read others who say they find themselves underwater and that scares them. I love the dreams I have where I can breath underwater. So much so I never gave them much thought until I heard of others experiences with breathing under water. Crazy stuff!

Could you elaborate on your hooded figures. What color were the hoods or robes? I take it you won't have much a description of the beings themselves. Your vision sounds a bit misty, but that's how it goes sometimes. I couldn't make out my figures, I just found myself there for something like 10 seconds. They were talking about me. I wasn't in a proper state of mind at the time, like something was in my head allowing me this one moment of clarity. They seemed to want to know what I could do, and I felt I was being judged. I could not make them out clearly as I was not wearing my glasses and this didn't seem like an OBE (out of body), which makes me think I may have been there physically. Anyway, they seemed to sit behind a semi-circle table. They came in all sizes and shapes that much I can say. The robes were brown. My best comparison or description is like the Jedi council in Star Wars. This was not Star Wars though, but that's why I feel like they belong to some sort of council, or group, or maybe they are leader's of a sort. Perhaps they have some sort of religious association. It could be all the above. I'd like to know more about them as I feel a little violated that judgement would be passed or perhaps I was tried under circumstances I was unaware of, in conditions that were really unfamiliar to me. Scary stuff.

Shekam70

Post by Shekam70 »

As I said, I went to a place that was very misty/foggy and I could see hooded figures walking through and they were about 3ft tall and were dark in colour. Black/dark grey? I couldn't see their faces but I know they were wearing hoods. At the time I thought they were like ghosts. The thought of them being alien didn't enter my mind as I was very young when the experience happened. It was not a dream. I had a falling sensation and decided to see what would happen if I fell all the way and didn't get scared. I ended up in that misty/foggy place that I have explained. I can't recall the figures actually doing anything to me but I do remember feeling very scared and wanting to get out of the place as quickly as possible. It was all to do with the falling sensation that I had experienced frequently as a child. I also had a recurring nightmare (same one most nights featuring the same scene, same guy)that used to freak me out. It featured a bald headed guy with pale blue eyes and he spoke in a very deep voice. I used to get this strange noise in my head which would trigger off the falling sensation. It was all connected and it was like something trying to get at me to be honest. As I said, it all ended when I was about 15 years old. The falling sensation was a real thing. I don't know why it happened. It just used to scare the hell out of me. My heart would race triple what it was meant to.

illumina

Post by illumina »

:) Hi Protoeve and Shekam70, These hooded figures are real, I’ve seen them as well though I know what they look like they are the Aanliyah a’jinns, when I asked them why they were wearing this kind of ‘getup’ oops sorry English slang for ‘attire’, they said that some people are not comfortable with their true appearance so to avoid doing ‘harm’ they use a simple disguise and can appear smaller when speaking to children, although they can only maintain this size for short periods of time.. hence the mist. Protoeve they would not ‘judge’ you …you must have unknowingly called them to you (possibly because you were unwell or highly stressed or just needed their help perhaps????) those they have found and made contact with they ‘look after’ keeping us safe, they are always there. Shekam70 the bald headed guy with pale blue eyes that you said spoke in a very deep voice which you met when you were a kid, just curious but did he have dark skin or very white skin. Did he tell you his name because I’m wondering if it was Tr’ojenn (dark skinned) or Rar’jarn (white skinned), they tend to look after the kids….Tr’ojenn is absolutely hilarious always telling jokes and funny stories, he does loads of fun stuff as well. The kids in his charge learn and develop their abilities in a fun and happy way without even realising it. Rar’jarn is much the same, but tends to insist upon quiet focus on tasks or activities, the fun stuff comes before and after. They are not scary but I suppose their voices could be, ‘strong and deep’ very very rarely speak tersely to anyone, though I’ve heard this a few times….like when one of the teenagers was having a ’temper tantrum’ over something. They look after kids up to 16, sometimes those around 15 can be ‘passed over’ to those who teach/train young people, if those are deemed ready to move on with much more involved tasks etc.

Shekam70

Post by Shekam70 »

illumina wrote::) Hi Protoeve and Shekam70, These hooded figures are real, I’ve seen them as well though I know what they look like they are the Aanliyah a’jinns, when I asked them why they were wearing this kind of ‘getup’ oops sorry English slang for ‘attire’, they said that some people are not comfortable with their true appearance so to avoid doing ‘harm’ they use a simple disguise and can appear smaller when speaking to children, although they can only maintain this size for short periods of time.. hence the mist. Protoeve they would not ‘judge’ you …you must have unknowingly called them to you (possibly because you were unwell or highly stressed or just needed their help perhaps????) those they have found and made contact with they ‘look after’ keeping us safe, they are always there. Shekam70 the bald headed guy with pale blue eyes that you said spoke in a very deep voice which you met when you were a kid, just curious but did he have dark skin or very white skin. Did he tell you his name because I’m wondering if it was Tr’ojenn (dark skinned) or Rar’jarn (white skinned), they tend to look after the kids….Tr’ojenn is absolutely hilarious always telling jokes and funny stories, he does loads of fun stuff as well. The kids in his charge learn and develop their abilities in a fun and happy way without even realising it. Rar’jarn is much the same, but tends to insist upon quiet focus on tasks or activities, the fun stuff comes before and after. They are not scary but I suppose their voices could be, ‘strong and deep’ very very rarely speak tersely to anyone, though I’ve heard this a few times….like when one of the teenagers was having a ’temper tantrum’ over something. They look after kids up to 16, sometimes those around 15 can be ‘passed over’ to those who teach/train young people, if those are deemed ready to move on with much more involved tasks etc.
Hi illumina. I didn't meet the bald headed guy. He was the feature in the recurring night mare I was having. His skin was white and he was very scary to me. He was chasing me in the dreams and it was the same dream every time. The same scene. I felt that this dream was always to trigger or played a part in the falling sensation somehow. His voice was low and real scary. I did not feel that he was protecting me that is for sure. So there was that dream and the falling sensation which was frequent and which once led me to see hooded figures in which I don't know if I astral travelled (falling) or not and what it all meant at the time..

illumina

Post by illumina »

:) Just a suggestion… but could it have been that he was not chasing you but trying to keep up with you or catch you…but because you were afraid of the ‘falling sensation’ you naturally panicked and tried to run away, everything would seem to be scary in that situation??? I’m not trivialising your experience just looking at it in a adult perspective…as you were a young person at the time, if you can see beyond the ‘nightmarish’ scene and analyse it with older eyes and see again the ‘view’ try and expand it to a broader scope and see if there are any details you missed as a child.
Trying to help I guess…hope I am anyway… :)

Shekam70

Post by Shekam70 »

illumina wrote::) Just a suggestion… but could it have been that he was not chasing you but trying to keep up with you or catch you…but because you were afraid of the ‘falling sensation’ you naturally panicked and tried to run away, everything would seem to be scary in that situation??? I’m not trivialising your experience just looking at it in a adult perspective…as you were a young person at the time, if you can see beyond the ‘nightmarish’ scene and analyse it with older eyes and see again the ‘view’ try and expand it to a broader scope and see if there are any details you missed as a child.
Trying to help I guess…hope I am anyway… :)
Hi illumina. :) If you can imagine, I find it hard to explain the impossible! The recurring nightmare that I had was not connected as such to the falling sensation. I would have the falling sensation at a different time but I would get a strange noise in my head before the falling sensation which would remind me of the bald headed guy. :) Sorry if I am confusing you. I know what I mean at least! :lol: It might have been better if I had kept the nightmare seperate from the falling sensation then. :lol:

illumina

Post by illumina »

:roll: ;) Its me as well...went back over the posts and they are seperate...kinda...first glance they seem to occur togther but when read slowly they are pre - cursor to the event, to be honest i'm not sure what you experienced as i'm not in a postion to fully understand, as this is 'different' to my experience/events, i'm always fully aware and can remember everything. (may forget little details/names of things etc but the 'whole' is clear). It could be a very 'real' but slightly distorted dream, what i mean is as children we are active awake as well as asleep, the falling sensation can /could be a 'bodies reaction before going into REM sleep' this is a very real feeling. As to hooded figures and bald guy part 'dream' part 'reality' manifesting as a weird scenario played out because of events/ situation or upsetting/trama of something that happened in 'awake' time. :?: Just trying to find a chinck of 'light' on the 'whole' so maybe you can make sense of your experience :) i'm not being 'detrimental' or 'trivialising' as this is 'not ever' something i would do, as this kind of attitude is unproductive and does more harm than good.
hope i have'nt offended :!:

Calhoun

Post by Calhoun »

New to the forums, and trying to figure out my experiences. Over the years every time I would try, I kind of quit, like I wasn't supposed to, but it also causes me a lot of anxiety. I am trying again with a better foundation under me. I am a Reiki practicioner, do energy work with people and animals, have better spiritual practices, etc... I have seen the hooded figures once that I know of, and I had just jolted awake, and they were in the room, there was a large group of them, robed figures with hoods. Maybe I came awake and went where they were, since they obscured the wall of windows in the room. A little confusing. They startled me, but I wasn't scared of them. They were communicative and observant.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Calhoun,
Welcome to the forum. :-)
I think we all go through phases of learning. There have been times in my life when I would get quick glimpses of "illumination," as though I knew something about the true nature of the universe for a few seconds and then it would disappear. I'd sit there and think, "WOW. I had that brief amazing insight and now it's gone...but it's probably hidden deep inside me and I will remember it again one day."

And, I was right! The more you "train your brain" to think about these hidden insights, the easier it will be to focus on them. Sometimes it does take years until you get it, but it will happen when you are ready.

It is good that you do energy work with people and animals. :D We are all made of energy.

I have a lifetime of experiences (since I was 4) with visitors during the night. Some were good and some were bad.

I have seen entities wearing hooded robes: I have seen what I call "star people" (or aliens) wearing robes that were actually not hooded - I could see their faces clearly. That has happened a number of times, and I have also seen what I would call spirits and demons wearing hooded robes. The star people were pretty nice to me, the spirits attacked me, and the demons were afraid of me.

The spirits that attacked me wore black hooded robes and they seemed to almost be made of shadows. About 5 or 6 of them grouped around me in a circle and they took turns coming up to me and pushing me and hitting me. More than anything, it annoyed me. I woke up for a while and thought about it, went back to sleep and they were there again. I decided to get rid of them by sending out a tentacle of my own energy, grabbing them, and pulling them into my energy field (I had decided ahead of time that when they bumped into my energy field again, their energy bodies would be disbanded.) So that is what happened with them. They were "dispatched."

The demons who wore the hooded robes were more powerful beings, but this happened not too long ago and I have grown a lot over the years. They were most definitley evil demons who appeared to be human, and they were hiding from me in the shadows of a very vivid dream experience. They did not know that I could see them and, in this "dream," they tried to poison me with rancid meat. Being vegetarian, I did not eat the meat, and I ended up confronting them in the shadows. They were very surprised and very frightened. That was quite an experience which gave me a good deal of knowledge about them.

You know how sometimes you have an experience that really impacts your life and you think about it over and over again? That is one of those experiences for me.

It kind of seems like beings who have their faces covered with hoods are trying to conceal their true identitiy and they are usually not the nicest beings.

Good Luck in finding your Truth Calhoun!

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

colin2015

Post by colin2015 »

The greys who take me wear hooded monks gowns.