New Here...Starting with my wake-up experience

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ManhattanSkyline

New Here...Starting with my wake-up experience

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: New Here...Starting with my wake-up experience

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Friend,
Wow! What a wonderful detailed description of your experience!
The star people or aliens definitely have a way of getting one's attention with their deep black eyes, and it has been said by many experiencers that if you want to keep control, do not look into their eyes. Easier said than done. I had encounters like what you described in the "early days" of my meetings with the star people. There were times when I really just had to let go of my fear and trust them. That doesn't mean that I wasn't afraid...I was, but I learned over time that staying calm allowed me to observe and take in everything that was happening. There was sometimes temporary paralysis and electrical type vibrations, like you described.

After years of doing this, I have formed some ideas about it in my own mind. The star people are able to look into our eyes and really SEE us; every dimensional aspect of us. By having that temporary control, they can safely take us outside to a clearing in the woods or a craft or wherever. I say "safe" because a fearful, screaming human can be quite dangerous for THEM. I also think the paralysis and vibration are actual side effects of moving from one state of awareness to another. I call it the transitional phase. They are using some type of electromagnetic radiation to work with us. Quite basically, they are taking us from the normal vibrational frequency in which we live to a higher frequency so we can interact with them better; we are meeting them halfway between our frequency and theirs (they have to step down in vibration).

This is what used to happen to me, but no more. I let go of my fear and things changed dramatically. I had to try and trust them and they had to be able to trust me. There were times when I was scared, that I fought back, and that wasn't really good for any of us. After letting go of my fear, I was able to watch what was happening. For the most part, I stayed awake and aware and in control. It got to the point where I was walking freely around the craft and interacting with star people and other humans present.

Today, after 40 years of this, I have great control over the visits. In fact, I actually go to meet them halfway when I want to see them. They no longer come into my room to get me, it doesn't work anymore and just isn't necessary anymore. I have developed a good, alert awareness that enables me to decide what I want and then do it. Recently, about two months ago now, a little grey alien came to the sliding glass door in my kitchen. He wanted to come in, but I thought better of it because I have had some negative experiences with them. I decided that I didn't want to see him, so I told him, "No, you can't come in." He went away.

Perhaps the body does react involuntarily with that fear response at first, but you can learn to override that. Letting go of your fear is absolutely the best thing you can do for yourself. It enables you to learn so much, not just about the star people, but about yourself.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

ManhattanSkyline

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ManhattanSkyline

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi ManhattanSkyline,
It sounds like you are doing a really good job, and you are spiritually strong. To master your fear is no easy task; it will take all the strength and courage you have, but you will do it. You are definitely having some positive interaction going on there, so you should be proud of how far you have come in such a short amount of time. Being able to look into the blue/grey alien's eyes and communicate that way is a real gift. Some of them are guides that help us through our lives (and we can be consciously aware of it, if we are not afraid and we pay attention).

I once had a "lifetime meeting" with a little white star person who was showing me a 3D holographic view of the planets in our solar system. He explained the properties of each planet and the capability of learning in each place. He asked me where I wanted to go next, where I wanted to live next, and I decided on Venus, because you can learn three times faster on Venus than you can on Earth.

Awesome! :D Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

ManhattanSkyline

Blue_Eyed_Aliens

Post by Blue_Eyed_Aliens »

The way you guys talk about this, makes a lot of sense to me. I personally believe in the idea of life after death and a lot of the values I have had in childhood suit this idea for me. I was always very spiritual. but I felt very lost in my way in the recent years, but these weird events have stirred me to a different path of life on this planet, and I am very happy to see others benefiting, I don't think I have had a direct event like that, but these little details are leading me down the rabbit hole you could say. The possibility of contact for myself, seem achievable through self discipline, to be honest I have felt an guiding force in my life that have been designed to keep me on my path of life. These synchronizes add up, I feel like these weird event's were stepping stones to a reality I need to accept and embrace to further my human evolution.

ManhattanSkyline

Tess

Post by Tess »

Hi Bonny,hi ManhattanSkyline I'm addressing both of you cause lately my replies did not show up and I wonder why? It was not like this in the beginning..maybe I wrote some thing that Bonny was not comfortable with putting on the site?...don't know really.Hope this time it would be posted.
First I wanted to explain that I to did not ever think about aliens,to be truthful I did not even believe they existed until the flash backs.
My abduction was far from nice and it was not Greys but a very tall long blond which I did not know about (Nordics) this is the first time that I'll shall say that one would think they are good looking but the reality is their features are so different from us humans.
This alien had befriended me for yrs before the actual abduction, back then I thought he was a spirit.The first time he come I was about to commit suicide (yrs ago) he told me (telepathically) that when the time came he would tell me.There was just one rule ..if I ever spoke about him to anyone he'll be gone and foolishly I did....true to his words he left (Jake was his name or at least that's what he led me to believe)and when I saw him again it was during the abduction and what ever they did to me.There were humans collaborating with him and he was the only one that spoke to me whispering ''I know this will hurt but it shall be over soon'' I remember nothing else after that.
A strange thing happened recently,I went on a cruise holiday and I had made up my mind to go on the upper deck and look at the stars hoping to see the night sky in all its glory but to my amazement when I looked up I could only see just one star no more,again I went the next night and the same thing happened....how could there be one star only?Where were the other stars that I see so clearly from the roof of my home.
The ship was sailing in the vastness of the sea,how could I possible see just one star?.
Take care...Tess.

ManhattanSkyline

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tess

Post by Tess »

I'll write down my thoughts after reading one post after another!
Thanks to the guy who had some explanation for the starless sky,it truly baffled me at the time.
For the person who wondered how he knew he could talk to them telepathically...as humans we had this ability and have lost it with time (although there are still humans among us who use their telepathic abilities) by lost I don't mean gone but unable to communicate that way for its still within us.

Some may have been led to believe that what they experienced were contacts with aliens,its not always the case some times its spirits and some can be truly evil.Do not be afraid for these feed on FEAR,making them stronger and more malice.

Tess.

lucinda28

Post by lucinda28 »

Hey,

This is such an amazing story! your experience regarding the ebe's eyes sounds a lot like that of Clifford Stones, an ex army sargent who was able to witness some insider stuff on the aliens. He did a video here, where you can check out his story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GnGGCaC6P4&
fbclid=IwAR3uFP54asW_w0YixKhuqR5ct18ja6_34kNfeKYvD4rHJRr-JnWqGDGjW3M

His personal account starts around 31.30 but the entire vid is worth watching if you ever have the time.