Abductions in Germany drawing video

get creative and share your vision

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

chaotic

Abductions in Germany drawing video

Post by chaotic »

Hello again.

A couple of us German experiencers have put together some pictures in a video. The phenomenon we are experiencing is the same as what many of you are facing. Some of us have become connected over the net. We have found some answers that way. Our exchange and the steady possibility to talk to each other and be taken seriously helped us to put some pieces of the puzzle together.

It not only helped in doing that. The owner of the German abductee forum, also an experiencer, sees his website as a therapeutic attempt to "accept and integrate the experiences into life", to successfully fight the negative emotions that come with it and turn them into constructive feelings. Maybe that can act as an inspiration to start a network in your country?

Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVLsLCgGiOo

Music and drawings are both made by German experiencers.

Viele Grüße,
chaotic
Last edited by chaotic on Tue May 31, 2016 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For those who enter Fairy Land there is no going back.
They must go on, and go through it.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Abductions in Germany drawing video

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Awesome! It is great that you have a community of experiencers. The video has good drawings, I highly recommend it. I actually recognize the "key" symbol on the ETs bodysuit at 00:25 of the video:

I am definitely up for making a video of everyone's star people/alien drawings. If anybody wants to submit some art for a contactee/abductee video, I will put it together. You don't have to be the greatest artist in the world, even roughly drawn images are okay.

Thank you and take care.
Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Ford

Post by Ford »

Hi Bonnie!

What are you thinking what that "key"symbol could be? (or does anybody else have an idea?)

(By the way, nice to finde some friends here)

Greetings, Ford.

chaotic

Post by chaotic »

Hey Ford, nice to meet you here.

For info: Bonnie, Ford is the German abductee who made the above drawing. He is alright and won't tell any made up stories or something. :)

I like the idea of making your own video. I would recommend to get a clear allowance of every abductee before publishing it.
Last edited by chaotic on Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For those who enter Fairy Land there is no going back.
They must go on, and go through it.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Ford,
It is nice to meet you. I have been a contactee since I was 4 years old. I have spent a lot of time learning from my star friends and I have become used to traveling during the night while I am asleep. My consciousness leaves my physical body and I can fly anywhere, even to other worlds. To answer your question, I was given this key by one of my star friends. It is a silver key used to open a portal...I assume to either a higher level of existence or to another world.

Some contactees spend a lot of time with the star people during nightly visitations, and they progress in levels as they learn, like being in school. Sometimes, when a contactee is moving up to a new level of awareness, they may go through some type of portal. Perhaps the star person you drew is wearing his key suit because he is the keeper of the keys. :D

Chaotic,
I haven't gotten any pictures at all for a video. The members of this forum are pretty quiet, most of the time. I wish that would change and people would communicate more. I think many of them have had scary experiences that they only talk about for a short time and then when they have some answers to their questions, they don't write again. I guess the name of the site "alien abduction help" draws people who had a bad experience and need help.
I'm glad you guys were able to get it together in Germany. I love your video.

My husband John and I also run www.awakenvideo.org, so we are usually busy finding great videos or making videos for that website.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG