Scoop Marks and White Scars

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

picnut56

Scoop Marks and White Scars

Post by picnut56 »

About five years ago, I was asleep in bed. In the early morning hours, I was awakened by an electrifying feeling in my body and a bluish beam of light on me. I jolted up and saw the little beings with the big black eyes coming into my bedroom. I don't remember anything after that, but was really shaken when I woke up the next morning. I really didn't notice for a few days later that there is a scoop mark in the forward area of my calf, near the shin bone. It still itches off and on today and has turned into a white scar. I also have a couple round white scars on my left arm I can't explain and don't remember when they appeared, or how. I have had no injuries in the areas described to the best of my knowledge. I do have a friend with some psychic abilities that saw one of the scars on my arm after a lengthy period of not seeing her. She looked at the mark and said to me "What did they do to you" and would say no more.
I had my first UFO sighting in 1967 at age 11 and have had two more since then. None were what I would call close encounters, unless the bedroom experience was. It just seemed like a bad dream and I passed it off as that.
Anyone have this kind of experience, or the scars I have? Please let me know.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Scoop Marks and White Scars

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Picnut,

The little beings with big black eyes have been known to leave scoop marks on the skin. They typically take small "skin samples" from the arms and legs of abductees/contactees.

Also, during visitations (that sometimes take place partially in the bedroom) abductees/contactees may feel a tingling sensation that some have described as "electrical." It can be strong or just barely noticeable.

The visitations happen, for the most part, in a dream-like state. They may come and take your waking consciousness right out of your body and work with you on the etheric or astral plane. Your physical body might still be lying in the bed, but it is a very real experience, nonetheless.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG