How Can I Remember?

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ManhattanSkyline

How Can I Remember?

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ManhattanSkyline

Re: How Can I Remember?

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ManhattanSkyline

ManhattanSkyline

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ManhattanSkyline

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ManhattanSkyline

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Manhattan,
WOW. You really like writing, don't you? :lol:

You said:
I now know why my earliest abduction experiences were so traumatic. It was because I was already traumatized, and I was projecting my fear from my experiences onto them, but I know now they weren't the culprit.
THankyou. Thankyou. Thankyou.

You got it.

I am reading through your posts and will answer in more detail a.s.a.p.!

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

ManhattanSkyline

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

How to Remember Visitations:
The best method is to keep a dream journal by your bedside. In the morning, write down anything you can remember, even if it is just a feeling. After training your brain to do this for a couple months, you will begin to have really good, clear dream recall. From your dreams, you will begin to notice symbols and patterns that repeat themselves. Then you can start your own dream dictionary of symbolism, all personal to you. This can help you figure out problems in your daily life. Sometimes, when something happens over and over again, even in a dream, your higher self is trying to teach you a lesson; after you learn the lesson, you will move on and that particular dream pattern will stop. You may also notice a rather odd type of dream that doesn't fit in with the other, regular dream patterns. Here is where the realm of the visitation comes in. It will be a very real, vivid experience that happens while your body is asleep. You will be able to tell that it stands out, different from the rest, as you will be having a very aware, consciousness interaction with entities from another place.

The best way to recall is to keep track of what happens when you go to sleep.

If you want to remember an experience that already happened, you must meditate on it and earnestly want to remember...but it may take some time if your mind is blocking the memory until a better time, when you can handle the information in a better way.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

ManhattanSkyline

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Manhattan,

I was reading about your experience on the spaceship when you noticed how the walls and floor rounded where they met and it was such a nice smooth place that you fell asleep there. That's a great memory, good detail. The fact that other children were around is a sign that you were involved in the "testing" that the star people do with young children. They do psychic tests to see which kids are the most psychically talented and then they keep working with those kids throughout the years as they grow up and become adults. I know someone who was on a spaceship as a kid, with other kids, and they were all given a task to do, like putting together a puzzle or some mental test like that. Well, this person failed the test and they told him they wouldn't be needing his help. He never saw them again!

Have you had much luck in recording your dreams?
You should always try to record them as soon as they happen. If it happens at 3am, you've got to record it a 3am or you will forget most of it by morning. The more you practice recalling your dreams and recording them, the easier it will be every morning to have conscious recall.

I also wanted to ask if you figured out the death dreams you had, since it's June now.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

ManhattanSkyline

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Manhatten,
Wow, that is so awesome! You are really learning and growing a lot. I have noticed the shifting also...the physical world becoming more blended with the spirit world. And it's so cool you have your roommate to collaborate with. I am glad to hear about your progress and how the "death" dreams really meant an enlightenment for you.

The energies are most definitely shifting, and those of us who are waking up (becoming consciously aware) are seeing this happen. My dreams have always worked with my daily life, but now it is more so than ever. Whether I am awake or asleep, I seem to be working on the same projects and bringing the information over with me.

Cool UFO sighting you and your roommate had. John and I actually had a silent white light fly low over our house last night after talking about the star people.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

ManhattanSkyline

ManhattanSkyline

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CatnessGrace

Post by CatnessGrace »

Hi there Manhatten Skyline-your post about your experience outside the chicken house,was the reason I joined this site.I had a very similar experience at the age of 3-4.I went into my adoptive mother's chicken run that morning,where a horrible feeling suddenly came over me-same as you felt.And anger,so much anger-and being angry that I was a freak and would never be like other people.I was angry for being singled out and victimised-so many intricate feelings and emotions for such a young child.I sustained such psychological and emotional trauma in childhood that it took me decades to recover,for the most part.

On that day,while in the grip of this horrible feeling,and the anger,I remember looking up at the sky-i remember the sun seeming very bright-and then I blacked out-on my feet.When I came to,idk how much later,I was still on my feet.But now there was a dead chicken at my feet,one of my mother's red hens.I recall bending over it in horrified fascination-and seeing just one single drop of blood coming out of one of it's eyes.I did'nt have a clue what just happened to me,and left,with a sick feeling to down in my soul.

Another unforgettable and inexplicable experience occured some time after that,I was around 5.I remember sitting in the hallway outside the kitchen.A hand passing me a coloring book,open to a page with a rooster with flamboyant tail,on the left page.And a box of crayons.I cannot recall a face,just the hand,a man's hand passing me the book and crayons.I start coloring the rooster's tail,making every feather a different color.Suddenly it's like 3 things are happening at the same time-i am being lifted up and away from the book,from behind.I can see the sky through the ceiling.Third thing that was happening simultaneously,I am floating above the kitchen door,outside,about 6 or 7 feet up-and I am under a brown sky with a ketchup-red moon(or sun or planetoid)

Then nothing,till the next memory I have is my adoptive mother and me in the kitchen.The house feels weird,there's this greenish-blueish quality to the light,my memory of this is strange-the world felt "off" in a way I can't even describe.I ask my mother where the coloringbook is so I can finish my coloring.She looks at me in this absolutely hate-filled way,and sneers at me:"Well,it would have disappeared off the planet now,would'nt it?" She seemed to be simmering with resentment,anger-and it felt directed at me (I was adopted under irregular and unethical circumstances,back in 1965,into a strange family)

Being South African,I only realised in recent years that I am an abductee.I ascribed all the paranormal stuff,high strangeness etc as demonic activity,curses,etc.I have had many ufo sightings in the past few years also,after a huge "awakening" around the middle of 2011.It was like I was wandering cluelessly in the dark.even after I started having regular ufo sightings,and some weird experiences.Untill one morning our household woke up,to a sense that something happened in the night.My daughter's bedroom window was wide open,after I had personally closed it firmly the previous night,there had been a violent thunderstorm the previous night,driving rain,thunder-and it was Still going on by that morning,when she woke from the cold,from the open window.

The husband and myself had splitting headaches,I was very nauseous and vomiting-and for the 1st time in my life I had a compulsion to learn about alien abduction.Which I did-and for the first time,there was a cohesive explanation for all the strangeness in my life,the inexplicable memories,the bruises and marks I did not go to bed with,but woke up with.Once I woke up to find myself bedridden in severe pain and discomfort from a damaged upper back muscle(and under my mouth,a birthmarklike bruise,like a portwine stain.That faded through the day and evening,to leave behind a needlemark or puncture.

I've had dreams of doctors and medical personnel,being in strange medical facilities,one inside a huge hangar,and what looked like a Grey,near the end of the dream.Also a dream of a hospital where I was injected in my right arm,with extremely futuristic medical equipment.That dream also involved me giving birth.The next day,my right arm was so sore I could hardly use it-pins+needles,a very heavy dead feeling,very painful-and I bled for nine days,in the womanly way.I have a tattoo on that spot where I was injected in the dream,but it looks like there is a mark inside it.

But my first experiences of the totally inexplicable and surreal episodes,way back in my childhood,both involve chickens,in some way or the other.Which brought me to a googlesearch of "alien abduction chickens" and your post.I was wondering if any other abductees have had any experiences that may also involve chickens-because these events scarred me deeply.I will never completely recover-and the worst is I can't even remember what exactly happened.What is hidden from my recall.Maybe in a way that's for the best,especially the blackout experience,when something killed the poor chicken

Blessings and best wishes,I am very sorry for the pain you felt that day,I felt it too,so I know what a hideous feeling it is.There has been a soul-deep feeling of loneliness and isolation,even among people,even close people.I guess I've never felt like a member of the human race,not even for one day,and I never will.I really just want to get this trainwreck of an incarnation over and done with.

ManhattanSkyline

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ManhattanSkyline

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ManhattanSkyline

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wings

Post by wings »

Manhatten,

That is some immense amount of remembering you are already doing. A pretty busy life you are remembering, a massive amount, I think.

Amazing how slow time 'here' passes when you are in a dream that lasts hours. Imagine that every night. I like that movie Inception, where a stacked dream can last a month in a single night, etc.

You ask how to remember. Have you heard of the book 'Moonwalking with Einstein?' It is brilliant. Explains how the human mind functions on memory and shows a ton of neat tricks for remembering things. It might help you out. But mainly in 'creating' memory links, new ones. I dont know if it would help you remember the past. If you were in a dream that is a repeat and you wanted to remember it for memories of the past, find something in the area that will remind you of the dream where you will see something when you wake up that reminds you of that, like a carton of milk or cereal, when you wake up, could trigger you to remember what you saw the night before.

Awesome book though. Really interesting how the mind uses 'associations' to log things by, as well as moderate stimulation from an event.

Also, you talked on dreaming that you were someone else. I have had those. Wierdest dreams ever. Like, I am a 19 year old at a party and all my friends are there and I dont know any of them, and I go in the bathroom, finish, and wash my hands and look in the mirror and dang, its not me at all! Quite a few times that has happened. I now just shrug it off. I figure some day I'll find out what was going on. In the mean time, Im not going to let it bother me or freak me out.

Some think that dreams are also connected with 'yourself' in alternate realities. For instance, there might be 10 of you in other realities (all this is here-say) and maybe you merge, somehow, with an alternate you. I dont know. I heard about that once and thought on it. I dont know. I have seen what I think are maybe alternate 'me's, but it could just be a dream, or maybe the 'big Guy' puts dreams in us to teach us, like visions. Dreams are incredible (when they arent nightmares, when they are good dreams).

ManhattanSkyline

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

guldage

Post by guldage »

I have gone from not rembering a thing, to remembering a lot and then back to, and back to having a clue what happened last night. That is rather unsettleling consitering that I know that there is something that I am surposed to remember.
I dont talk to my family much about these things. My daughter talkes about it now and again, but it can be very hard to handle. So sometimes just easier to not think about it.

wings

Post by wings »

Man, you are really coming along on finding things out. That must be a good feeling.

I remember when I first started to try to remember dreams. For me, I had to remember them sometime 'in' the dream, like when I realize it is a dream, so I quickly look around and try to remember things. Then something the next morning would trigger one of the things I tried to memorize and 'bing' the entire dream unfolded. I just needed to see or hear something that related to what I had seen. And..... If I didnt write it down when I woke up, it was gone later. So I started keeping a notepad beside my bed. Now its the phone, a voice recorder App. I can write it down later, put in more details, all while I am still half awake.

I rarely do that anymore though. I get so much torment, I have just started to learn to forget things as the dark side do nothing but bombard me with bad dreams. (Just went to 15 years today, June 1st, the day torment, spiritual torture, began for me).

I once had a feeling like the Lord had put 3 lions on my room. They would attack bad spirits. They were big, didnt have the mains around their necks. I felt them, could see them in my mind, felt their presence. That lasted 3 nights perhaps. I hope they got some bad guys if (if) that was what they did. This was probably several years ago, like 5 years ago.

For my family, I only remember my Dad talking on things, like a saucer hovering over a car on a highway at night, etc. He never talked about aliens but said he had the most amazing imagination. I had it too until the dark side decided they wanted to tair me apart. Just thinking became difficult. But they got no where. But that was the only thing I heard of on aliens and weird things in my family. Now, my nephew who died very recently, in a very horrible way, I found out was MASSIVELY HEAVY into the UFO phenomenon. He talked about voices and UFO's constantly to his mom (my sister). That really freaked me out. I wondered later why he never told me about those things. Maybe he was trying to protect a family member.

I saw a movie the other night about a small family being visited by Grays. Came out recently. Very interesting what it says. 'Usually always, when grays come into peoples lives, things go horribly wrong for them'.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Things can go very wrong for you when greys come in to your life. I have healthissues often related to the periods when I had these visits. That is if you let them. Its hard to fight and it has taken years but, these days its not so hard to deal with as it used to be. I find a little portion of humor and self ironi helpes with the whole thing.
I think it does run in families, but its rarely talked about. My mother does not talk about these things. I was actually missing for half an hour when I was a baby. Just six month old. I can remember once I tolled my Grandmother (my Mothers mother) about dreams that I had that came thrue. She just lloked at me and said sorry that you have to deal with that. Like it was the most normal thing in the world. Later I found out that it was something that was seen through generations in my family. So most likely others have also been visited as well. But again we dont talk about it.
My brother in law have however recently mentioned that he has seen several UFos. We have talked about how they looked like, and his exsperience was very simular to mine when I saw a Physical UFo. LIghts in the sky.
What was the name of that film. I think I would like to see it.

wings

Post by wings »

Guldage, the movis is Dark Skies. http://darkskiesfilm.com/

wings

Post by wings »

Manhattan,

Your story up near the top, with the tents. That reminded me of something.

The Germans just before WWII, during the World Fair expo, had a building. You went into the theater, sat down in a seat, a stage was before you with buildings of a village. There were tower structures all around the village. When the show started, the person came up and said that Germany developed a way to camouflage a town so it could not be bombed. He said it would take 10 to 20 minutes. He left and a buzzing started. The wires and antennae were being loaded with electricity. After a while, there was a shimmering, then at one point, the buildlings in the toy village on the stage were totally invisible. Some say this was the basis for the Philidelphia project. The ship was totally surrounded by antennae and had a huge power generating system on board. It made it to Australia in 30 minutes, called in, headed back, and had a malfunction in the system. Many crew were lost, melting into solid metal in the hull, or going insane from seeing the ghost dimension or spirit dimension from the physical. Even Einstein said 'we should never tamper with such technology anymore.' Many survived also, and had side effects, not all bad, but side effects none the less.

Now, that being said, cant you see 'some' people wanting to press forward on that and see how far they can go? So, hearing our story on the tents, I wonder if they had a camp setup with antennaes around them.

We have found that Light, Gravity, and Time are 'connected'. UFO's are found to use 'magneto drive' usually, this is 'magnetic' drive. So maybe magnetics work interdimensionally 'also'. I dont know, just thinking out loud here. So maybe they can setup a tent, create a bubble in time, and check out people through time. For them, it might take a week or two, but for us, it looks like 20 plus years. They make a 'entry' in time every 5 years, and you see them and this and that happens. For them, it may be say 5 jumps a day or 5 insertions, and sleep, fill out reports, repeat, and then close the project and study the data. This could be from the 1950's.

All just totally hypothetical, but what if...

Also, I have had dreams or memories implanted in me. You talked about this above, and its happened to me many times. I learned to just ignore it. I am tired of being hit with all of this, but you are so right. You know how you know when your memory is yours or not.

Speaking on this, I had a dream once, about being a pilot in WWII, British, (I am American) and he flew Recon missions down a river in Germany in a plane I do not recall, a single seater twin engine T-tail fighter reconnaissance, like a mini Mosquito. I remember in massive detail flying along the river banks, high trees, even spotting snipers and taking random shots at them as I flew past, the snipers were in trees in German uniforms. I had 3 missions down that river. I was shot down and tried walking back. I had on clothes that made me look normal. Some kids at one point figured me out, two German gaurds in the area looked at me from the commotion, I went to them smiling, and they shrugged me off and smiled back, but as I continued on my walk, I had a feeling that I get in dreams, being pulled out, grabbing hold of a fence post, the area twisting, and bing, I wake up in bed with memories of flying missions over Germany. Oddly, I did find that plane online. It was similar to a Whirlwind, I forget its designation, and it had a camera mounted in the nose with a plexi nose cone.

So weird.

Can they tape or record memories? How in the world.... Life can be such a mystery.

ManhattanSkyline

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

guldage

Post by guldage »

How now watch the movie dark skies. Its a good movie, however taken in to perspektive of what I have been exsperiencing a bit of. I started to take it apart and compare at once. Maybee its a habbit because I work with science everyday. Making theses and see if you can validate them!
But here is my thought!. If you see the movie and think that is how it goes, dont get scared. I dont think they run of with children.!
I was missing for some time as a baby, but came back after some time! If others have heard of something like that, I stand corrected.
However the way they worm their way in to your house sounds familiar. Electrick stuff not working. Have had weird stuff happening in my house, but never displayed in a manner like in the movie, but I surpose exateration proves a point and makes it more clear.
Bruises and cuts yes, but never something so exstreme as on the children. Neither on me or anyone in the family. Again of cause. I am not an oracle. If others have had these kind of exsperiances, I must see myself corrected
What it does do, this movie, is making the greys well known. If that is a good thing or not I am not sure. It might make people less believeble when addressing their exsperience. Oh you watcht that movie!
Other than that it does adress an issue. These things are happening and most people are not believed or rediculed if they are talking about it, and it happens every where. Not just far out in the country, but in the middle of the cities.
I just learned that my city in Denmark are one of the hotspots in Europe when it comes to UFO sitings. I know several people that have seen things in the sky.

ManhattanSkyline

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wings

Post by wings »

I havent seen something like that. Very interesting. What if that is what they have been looking for? Maybe they found your blood, dna, skin matter one it and have been watching you, like perhaps they think you had been using it or used it and something happened?

Interesting...

You said I am an encyclopedia of UFO's, lol. I started studying them in 4th grade for some reason. When we moved to Phoenix (very hot, couldnt play outside) I began to draw space ships and was suddenly fascinated with UFO's. I read books on them at our school library and the main library down town. In 4th grade I began making a book of sketches and notes, which by 5th grade was quite thick. Kids started making fun of me. By 8th grade, my nickname was 'UFO'. Wasnt pretty. :S

I remember one night, sticking myself in the leg with a pencil and the lead stuck in my skin. However, I never found a yellow pencil in my bed, nor on the floor, but I could see clearly a dark gray 'thing' under the skin of my thigh and I never tried to dig it out. I figured carbon wouldnt effect my body. Wierd. Its gone now, but for many years, it was there.

Yep, I think they can plant memories in us. Its like a playground in the spirit. When I was with that cult group (that told me they were Christians and later I found they werent) we would have meetings in places (in the spirit). When I quit the group, they would put so many nightmares in me (if I could sleep). I cant believe the government havent cracked down on them as they seem to have sciences down to an art concerning out of body travel and the fact that they are very very evil.

I once had a 'vision' (speaking of this subject) in Church (Christian, Calvary Church). I asked the Lord in my mind how Churches of many different types (Episcapalian, Christian, Catholic) could teach the same thing on the same day. I then went into a vision right in my seat as the Pastor was talking. I saw myself in orbit over Earth, it was night out, I could see the many cities below, I was over America. I could hear a girl talking (from below) and she was asking God to take care of her dog, he had run away and she was terribly worried about him. I looked to my right (like someone was there) and there was a collossal face of Jesus near me, far away, but very close, huge. He was looking at Earth. Then I was in a different place. I was above an ocean, calm and serene, no waves. A drop fell from the sky from Jesus and when it hit, it didnt 'hit' the water, it 'touched' the water. A slow wave of a ring began to move away from the spot it touched. The wave became bigger. Then I was in a new location. I was over a house. It was night, the street lights were on. I could make out a back yard, the neighbors behind it, the size of the trees, the 2 story home. And suddenly here comes the wave and it passed through the house, through the yard, through the neighbors house. I then went back to one of those locations previous and I was told in my mind that the Lord teaches us in our dreams when we sleep at night and that is how so many Pastors could have the same dream about the same sermon. I then found myself back in my seat in Church, the Pastor talking. Its like a screen opened in front of my face, then I was in the screen or the screen enveloped my mind. Hard to explain.

I had noticed you can see people day dreaming, thinking of something, and in the spirit, if you shift your sight, you see a shimmering screen in front of their face. Very wild. It must be the day dream functioning. Your mind is looking at a visual and it must be like a screen in the spirit.

Back to the vision, I had asked the question because where I worked, customers I knew that came in alot, often on Sundays after Church, would talk to me and I often asked them what the sermons were about. One day, all three were the same Sermon and if you think about the possibilities of unrelated Church branches teaching the exact same thing, the odds are astronomical.

Is it possible you could draw a tower from that camp? Dimensions and things? I almost think you shouldnt but it would be cool to see what it looks like, though it probably doesnt matter as my imagination can already picture something. That wrist bracelet looks pretty wild. I learned from documentaries and books that the Grays evidently use mind control via devices they wear to control things (ships, etc). The craft from Roswell was controlled by head bands which worked with the Grays brains, brain patterns, etc. I dont think they could get it to work with Humans as we are made different, and probably you have to be trained for equipment like that and its language, etc.

I could talk more of that. The vehicle and its reactor are utterly amazing from what all I have read and seen online.

You talked about how memory can travel through time. If we do get out when we dream, I think that might be possible. I have seen things, been shown things that seem to do that. Prophets in the Bible were shown the future on many occasions, so its possible. But... You talked about getting behind the eyes of others during an abduction. What if.... You are accessing 'their' memories. That would be a wild jump.

Remember that movie about the boy that was a robot? I think it was called AI by Steven Spielberg. One of the only forms of life found on Earth thousands of years later was this boy adroid. They brought him to life with his memories to learn about humans. They found that the human mind was in time and space and through its memories it could traverse time in the universe. That one statement in that movie by that alien figure impressed me a great deal. The Human element is quite incredible. Body soul 'and' a spirit.

wings

Post by wings »

This is the planes shape. The one in my dream where I thought I was flying it on 3 occasions, (someone elses memory?) was like this but seemed larger slightly and had a small plexi nose cap for a camera. I think it was taking photos along a main river for the invasion (the landing at Normandy).

I found the plane the next day online, but that was many years ago. This was the first one I found online tonight that was similar.

Oh, and I think I talked on this before, probably in a different post. I found myself awake in a dream (where you realize you are in a dream, very rare) and I found all these Russian people 'showing up'. They were in my dream, troops, and they had tons of military equipment. Planes, vehicle armoured carriers, etc. The area became an airport. I talked with a cute blonde girl in a uniform asking where they were from and she brought me to this guy with very short hair (fuzz) and grinning with one side of his face. He showed me a box which appeared in his hand (created it with his mind?) and it was a toy lazer gun, like from the late 1960's. He gave it to me, and I woke up. I guess I was in a 'area' I wasnt supposed to be in, and he had a little fun, but are military training their troops in the spirit? That was wild. Your writings reminded me of that. I do not remember it that well anymore and it was very quick, but there was a TON of people and equipment. All Russian.
Attachments
Westland_whirlwind.jpg

ManhattanSkyline

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

wings

Post by wings »

That is pretty wild, Manhattan. Great sketches.

I have thought on shifting dimensions with electricity quite a bit after reading about it in the world fair before WWII hit, and the Philadelphia project as well. Somehow the ship did the trip to Australia in 30 minutes, but I thought maybe it made the journey in fast motion or something. But with you talking about the room, perhaps they can open a portal and go right through it to Australia. Maybe you can make a portal with a field. Very interesting. Imagine also holding portals open for long periods of time. Goodness, that would be cool. Walk from your bedroom closet into Walmart, pick up some groceries, and back into your home again. Wild, lol...

Good concept on those post holes. I have heard of those holes. Interesting...

About Jesus touching the sky, awesome! Sounds very similar to mine.

In a dream once, walking through this awesome little valley with small homes under big trees (a row of them under some trees), and a big mountain range ahead, I was just so in awe of it all, so beautiful, and I started talking to God and thanking him and all of a sudden, above the mountains, a huge set of eyes looked in and downward at me and I recognized them immediately. Jesus. I woke up.

So odd to be in a land far away, you had never seen before, and you see Jesus, and suddenly you are back in your bed at home.

Some pretty amazing memories and things. That equipment has me thinking. Also, you talked on dust smell. Is it like 'rust' dust? Like when you are sanding an old car, rusty metal fender, and you can taste the metal in the air?

Thinking on those people in old uniforms (Brown was the Army uniform in WWII), had me thinking of that show Manhattan, the series on WGN. They are people without computers, making the atom bomb in the early 1940's, trying to figure out nuclear fusion, etc. Seeing their clothes and uniforms and their hair styles is really wild. (Its a very well done series). So what if there was another 'place' that was working on portals and things, like these electric fields; displacement of space/time.

Did you see the video that went wild, showing a car 'appear' in traffic in a turn about in some place like Russia (of all places). The car literally appears and I think hits another car and everyone swerves to keep from hitting the newly appeared car. This was caught be a dash cam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8zc0L4RiAU

Who knows what all is going on. Very cool to catch some glimpses behind the scenes though. Seeing Jesus was just so awesome. Better then seeing a huge, shiny, new, silent, hovering UFO. (How on earth do they hover?? Some amazing sciences out there).

By the way, I keep looking for that photo of a saucer that appears to have a living room painted or glowing on one side. I havent found it yet, but when I do, I'll post it. It was very vague and small, but to me, thats what it looked like, connecting spaces.

Oh... On a very cool article I read online about S4 and where they have the USAF portal, (Stargate), they have several craft, UFO's. One they call 'gumdrop', a black thing that has a eery skin hull, like it eats light or something. They cannot describe it well. But it made me think of an episode in Star Trek (the series that was the 'first' Enterprise) and they come across this ship in space that was small, black, and odd, but inside it had all these rooms and hallways. What is this was that? I know the USAF helped out the series Stargate SG1, and a ton of people went into the USAF just because of that series. I am sure they are trying to share as much as possible to the public as stealthily as possible. Pretty interesting if you could build a ship with such 'rooms' inside of a hull that is quite small. What a theory and concept that would be, especially if it were totally stable like a regular car.

ManhattanSkyline

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ManhattanSkyline

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wings

Post by wings »

ManhattanSkyline wrote: Oh, I remember when I saw the helicopter to try to remember as much as possible. I remember looking at the car clock, but I don't remember what time it was any more. But I do remember what song was playing in my car. It was called "Stay on These Roads"; the chorus goes, "Stay on these roads. We shall meet, I know." Another little synchronistic detail. Anyway thought I'd share as an interesting curiosity/side note.
Very wild... Those 'synchronisities', when they happen, really make the hair stand up on my neck. The chances of them crossing are probably millions to one, like hitting the lottery.

On underground facilities. I watched a documentary, actually two, on underground bases. I had also read a lengthy story by a man about having talked with aliens that were very human like and they had underground bases and they would walk to a spot in a green field and slowly sink down a hole that would appear to have a step in it. The grass would fold away. Another person in a plane in the Midwest here in America is flying over a countryside, changes his transponder code or something in his small plane and a massive V shape opening just opens right up in front of him and its a massive (massive) hanger like facility down in the ground. It then closes as he flies over it. That one is famous and it cannot be found, but the guy swares by it. He could see many vehicles and I think helos down in there. Oddly, the grass doors thing that the aliens in Italy had in the 1950's was exactly like this. They hover over a field and the grass appears to just roll up or shrink open like a v or square opening.

ManhattanSkyline

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wings

Post by wings »

Ok, here is something else that is weird. I just realized this, that the ones in Italy that had a huge base (aliens) were extremely human looking. You could barely tell they were alien, or couldnt tell at all. And... they had ground covered bunkers and offices underground. If yours was made the same as theirs, I wonder if its the same race? That could be a alien base, or outpost, like a weather station, etc. Who knows. But, it could be one of theirs if it had the ground cover technology like the ones in Italy had.

Was the man tall and did he have blue eyes? Tall meaning 6 feet or more?

ManhattanSkyline

ManhattanSkyline

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ManhattanSkyline

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Manhattan,

The Italian aliens story was online. If I find it again, I'll post the link. It was interesting.

There are two versions of very human looking aliens, the Tall Whites and also the Nordics. The Nordics are closest looking to us, except they have 24 teeth instead of 36, I think 6 fingers (not sure) but look like they are from Sweden or Norway. That is probably the race that was in Italy, I think Northern Italy, where its cooler. The Nordics love the cold weather. They love Wisconsin.

Very wild about that music. Really hits home.