Question about implants!

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Mr Green

Question about implants!

Post by Mr Green »

Hi, all!

This is my first post here, and I hope I put it in the right forum! I´ve got a question about implants. My story is rather long, so I will only give you the important bits.

Some nine years ago I was visited by little green men... They were more than one, but I could only see one of them. I was made paralyzed and I was hovering in some kind of vaacum, and they started to put a long flexible tube up my nose. I could both hear the sound and smell something burnt.

To make a long story short, I believe they put in an inplant in my pineal gland. At first I saw this as a positve thing, since I never felt any pain or fear, rather the opposit, I was happy to see them again (yes, they´ve visited me many times).

Then I started to question the purpose with implants, and also became aware of "false memory implants". I´m being happy to see them again, not feeling any pain a.s.o. might just be "false memories" also implanted in me?

Then I began asking myself, "why would anyone want to put an implant in someone, if it isn´t for sinister purposes"? What I mean is, we are all evolving spiritually in the way that is most beneficial for us, right? So why would someone put an implant in the "third eye" if it isn´t for controlling purposes?

Do you understand my dilemma?

Anyway, if any of you feel that you can enlighten me, you are welcome!

Best regards/
Mr Green

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Question about implants!

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Mr. Green,
Welcome to the Alien Abduction Help Forum.
Great questions about implants. I have often wondered about them. I myself have received implants from the star people but also from U.S. military...and, like you, I had the thought that maybe the implants from the star people were for some good, benign reason but the U.S. military implants must be sinister. I still do not know exactly what the implants are for, so it is very difficult to answer that question.

I had an implant shoved up my nose by a U.S. military officer. I was pretty sure it was not a good thing, so I got it out of my nose as fast as I could.

You said that the implant you got from the "little green men" was inserted into your pineal gland. Wow. May I ask how you knew it was in your pineal gland? That is basically in the very center of your brain. In that case, you are talking about an extremely important part of your body that may actually be creating your life and your perspective on everything. So that is very serious. Yes, I understand your dilemma.

What I can say for sure Mr Green, is that no matter how many implants you have or where they are located, YOU and your inner self can totally break those implants and make them inert. We go through so many strange things in this life...many of them we cannot explain, so it is a real challenge. What always remains strong is your true self. As far as implanted false memories go, you must ask yourself what feels right. Perhaps meditation and doing some inner work mentally can help you find those answers.

An implant in the third eye could be meant to control or perhaps it is meant to help. ??? You probably realize that Fluoride has calcified the pineal glands of the majority of people. Maybe there can be some benefit to the implant there. How do you feel about it? Are you aware that your pineal gland is active? Do you have any evidence of that for yourself? If so, then maybe the implant is not controlling your third eye.

This is a lot to think about! Thank you for your post.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Mr Green

Re: Question about implants!

Post by Mr Green »

Thanks a whole lot for your kind and interesting answer, Bonnie!

I will answer your questions, and add some more information about my own experiences.

May I ask how you knew it was in your pineal gland?

The simple answer is, "I don´t"... It was just a feeling I had during the operation, but I might be wrong.

Another thing that I don´t understand is; why did they have to drill up my nose (at a very physical manner) if they were going to put in an implant in my esoteric body? Or was it a physical implant?

Are you aware that your pineal gland is active?

I really couldn´t say... All I know is that I´ve had so many experiences while sleeping. All these experiences (such as being taught how to pass through solid objects) happens when I´m going in-or out of a dream. I believe this state is similar to hypnotic or a meditative state?

Another example:

Early January this year a huge yellow orb passed over our house. It was pitch dark outside and I could follow it with my eyes from the moment it rose over the horizon in the north until it disappeared behind the tree tops in the south. When I saw it, I was sitting in front of the computer, with the window right behind it. I saw this huge, bright yellow sphere with rugged edges rising in the north, coming straight at me. I went outside and watched, and it passed just over me, dead silent.

I was looking forward to read about this in the papers the next day, because I thought that everyone in my small town must have seen it, it was only seven o´clock in the evening. No one had seen it, and there was nothing in the papers. Did only I see it? Does that mean that my pineal gland is open?
Does all my encounters during sleep mean that my third eye is working? I don´t know.

25 years ago I had an oob-experience or perhaps a near death experience, it´s hard to tell. Yes, I saw the light, felt the warm wave of pure love, and did not want to go down to my body in my bed again. I struggled to get free of my physical body and succeeded twice, until I finally was sucked back to my physical body and awoke.

But, the thing is, I´m not sure I can trust any of this. I know the military has equipment and technology to induce these experiences on people as do some dark aliens. I really don´t know if what I have experienced the past 30 years are "true" spiritual experiences, false memories, induced by sinister forces or something else.

It seems like, the more experiences I get, the more confused I get... I simply don´t know anything anymore...

Thanks again for your answer!
Best regards/
Mr Green