My some drawings

get creative and share your vision

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

aliens5

My some drawings

Post by aliens5 »

Hello all,

This is my first post and I am pleased that I have found this forum to find out about everyones experiences.

Here is some pictures I have drawn about my own dreams and experiences.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: My some drawings

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Friend!
Thank you for sharing your drawings with us, they are very nice. Can you give us an explanation of what each drawing is? They definitely look familiar to me, but the one of the prisoner (the being with wings) is very interesting because I have met other beings held prisoner and it is not something you really hear a lot about in general.
Thanks again! Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

aliens5

Post by aliens5 »

Hello,
Yes I can try to explain drawings. First Picture is a hybrid being, who I have seen in my dreams. She is my doctor there, and she does medical examinations.
Second drawing is a picture that I just saw in my mind. There is a fairy, who is captive. I am thinking that fairy in the picture might be me or my soul.
Third drawing is from my dreams. I have seen many dreams where I am in the Dulce-base, and there are grey aliens and hybrid beings working and they do all kinds of medical experiments.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Thanks for the drawing descriptions!

Your hybrid doctor looks so familiar to me. She reminds me of my star mother. There is a particular group of friendly star people that I associate with, who have been with me my entire life here on Earth. When I was about 24 years old, I was introduced to my star mother. I did not accept her at first because I didn't really know what was going on yet, but I came to know her much better. She helped teach me to keep love in my heart and keep myself in a high vibrational frequency.

The fairy who is held prisoner: One time, during the night, I was out-of-body, traveling around the astral plane, when I discovered a hidden facility in a large forest. I flew down there and snuck up to a section of the building. I went to the closest window (i had to float up there a bit because it was a high window). Inside was a young human lady crouched in the corner. I knew she was in trouble, so I got inside through the window. She was very weak and could barely move or speak. She was so glad to see me because she knew I wanted to rescue her. The sad thing is, I tried to pick her up and she was so heavy that it took all my strength. I wanted to lift her up to the window and get her out of there. Unfortunately, as I was trying to do this, I heard someone coming and I knew I had to get myself out. I flew back out the window and I was immediately spotted. An alien creature, who I did not get a good look at, because I started running for my life, took chase after me. I was so freaked out, I forgot I could fly. The alien chased me through the woods. I thought it was going to catch me because it was super fast but, amazingly, another creature in that woods grabbed the alien. I was able to fly away. I woke up crying because I could not save the girl. And I was not able to find her again.

You wrote that the fairy might be you...do you feel like part of you is held prisoner?

The Dulce Base: I have also been in many underground military facilities. I don't know for sure where they were located, but all underground for sure. I have also seen and been part of genetic experimentation. I have seen the babies and the hybrid people too.

What a crazy world we live in.

Thanks again for your drawings and the descriptions!
Many Blessings, Bonnie

aliens5

Post by aliens5 »

Your story is very interesting. Thank you for sharing that.
Yes sometimes I feel that part of is held prisoned.
I would write about my experience in Dulce base. Once it was a night time, and they took me and I woke up in somewhere strange place, where was aliens. I asked them, where am I, and they told me that I am in Dulce base. I have seen many times in dreams, that I have a hybrid child.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Here is a picture I drew of some of my hybrid star children.

Lilith

Post by Lilith »

@aliens5, I have drawn a similar picture of a chained of Fae-elf. I've also dreamed of this. I do actually believe in Fae/those with Fae blood, I'm just not certain what exactly Fae are. Alien/from another dimension for sure. I believe there are such hybrids. Sadly I've only found vague information so far but a few things have indicated the Sirian star system as an origin-place for this sort of people

@Bonne, what do you think of the Fae, as told in Celtic mythology and the like? :o