New EMP "morse code" signals!

let's just talk

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Mr Green

New EMP "morse code" signals!

Post by Mr Green »

Hi, all!

Hope you all are well!

I must tell you what I experienced a couple of months ago! Since I sleep rather poorly, I wake up many times during the night, This time I woke up at 02:45, and I always ware earplugs, because I´m sensitive to outer sounds. As I lay there, awake in my bed, listening to my tinnitus, I also started to hear another sound in my ear!

The new signal was slightly lower in frequency than the tinnitus and not so strong in volume, but still completely audible if I concentrated.

The new signal was like a Morse code, with absolutely perfect intervals between each beep!

I decided to analyze this new sound and started counting the beeps. At first, there were eight beeps in quick succession, then a break of 2-3 seconds and then eight new beeps.

After a while, the beeps increased to 13, then 12, then up to 23 and the number of beeps changed from time to time.
After about one hour there was a constant flow of beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep!

After that, I fell asleep and when I woke up the beeps were gone!"

Immidiatly when I woke up, I trawled the internet for "morse code in my ears", and I found this webpage!
http://www.art-rageous.net/MorseCode.html

I contacted Sharon, and told her my story, and asked if she knew who was behind these "morse codes". She said she didn´t know, but there was a clear pattern to them, since they seemed to come in clusters.

Military technology? Aliens? HAARP?

Anybody else with same experiences?

Best regards/
Mr Green

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: New EMP "morse code" signals!

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hey there Mr Green!
Yes! As a matter of fact, I have recently been staying at a friend's house and I have heard a series of beeps in my head. It happened one night when I first got there and then it stopped and I did not hear it again until a couple weeks later. So I have heard the beeps for two nights in this new location. For me, it was a series of two beeps, then a pause, then a third beep. This pattern repeated over and over until I fell asleep. I wondered if it was coming from the "Smart Meter" that is on the house not far from where I was sleeping.

I checked out the link you sent. This does apparently happen to lots of people and the beeps could be coming from different sources. As you know, there are all kinds of frequencies being broadcast. It could be smart meters or HAARP or maybe even implants inside our heads. Who knows?

Thanks for bringing this up. You are definitely not the only person hearing beeps inside your head!
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Utterback

Re: New EMP "morse code" signals!

Post by Utterback »

Man, that's some scary stuff. I sometimes do hear similar beeps in my dreams. Never while I'm awake though.
Everyone should consider using insulated hunting boots on outdoors trips.