My very strange encounters.

experiences with otherworldly beings

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

tyler

My very strange encounters.

Post by tyler »

Hi, I have posted my story on other websites only to have it ridiculed for apparently being fake, so I have come here to maybe have an intelligent conversation about it.

To start off, I would like to say that I have seen UFOs all my life starting when I was maybe 5 or 6 and camping with my family in Cypress Hills in Saskatchewan, Canada. I was standing outside the place we were staying at when I looked up and pointed out to my family a flying saucer. After this, I have had a lot of encounters with ET. I occasionally saw dashes of light across the sky and that is pretty much all until March of 2010. I was in the washroom and something caught my eye outside the window. I looked outside and saw a red light floating in the sky but I couldn't tell how far it was. After looking at it for about 15 seconds it flew off at incredible speed. After this nothing happened for a week until this life-changing experience. I went to bed as I normally would, and had a strange feeling of something significant, I ignored it and fell asleep. I "dreamed" that I got up to check my phone (on my desk across the room) for the time (this was in the middle of the night) and it was about 2 AM. I went back to my bed and lied down but couldn't fall asleep and was scared for no apparent reason. I then saw a light shine through my ceiling (yes, through it. Like a beam) and then I woke up with no memory of what happened. I went and showered as I normally would, and while showering I noticed a long mark across my stomach, as well as a bump on the back of my neck. The mark is gone now, but it went from almost one side to the other of my stomach (width). As I touched the bump on my neck I suddenly remembered everything that happened... I was lying down and was teleported aboard an ET spaceship where first they introduced themselves. I can't remember what they said I only remember it as an introduction and I remember vividly a sort of "video" in my head of what happened, but no sound. The ETs were the typical grays. I was brought into a room that was just a black never ending void where I sat on a floating 'chair' (can't describe it, it was strange) with a table in front of me and a gray on the other side (The gray was wearing a blue robe, maybe a leader or something?). He said something (can't recall it.) and I started talking to him (with no control of doing so, I just talked) and I was suddenly in a room lying down on a table. The robed gray was standing near the door (it was a white room, very plastic looking) and looked to another gray and nodded. The gray which was nodded to approached me and said, I remember it being telepathic, "Just remember, Tyler, it is for the great ones, you are okay with this." and I don't remember anything after that. I was in disbelief, thinking it must've been a dream. I came to terms with it, and just ignored it and figured there was nothing I could do so just ignore it. A few weeks later my neck started buzzing where I have the bump (maybe an implant?) and I suddenly had a picture in my head of an older (not much though) me on a stage speaking into a microphone, and leading a massive amount of people. I couldn't hear what I was saying and instead I had a strange voice in my head, a buzzing but still sounded like talking, sounded very strange. That night I went to bed as normal and all of a sudden woke up in a room (plastic looking again) with a man and a woman. They had blond hair blue eyes and were very tall and muscular. They said things to me that I refuse to share, but it was important nonetheless. The next night I woke up in the black void from the gray ship. This time I was on a table strapped by strings with blue electricity pulsating off of them. I saw nothing around me at first except for a light floating above me. What was strange was it wasn't a light bulb, just a floating orb of light. Suddenly 5 (saw five from my point of view, maybe more behind me.) strange ETs surrounded the table. I could only look ahead and saw 1 in front and 2 on each side. They all started making a humming noise (these were like the grays only dark purple, and were terrifying. Even thinking of them makes me shaky) and all of a sudden I felt excruciating pain. I can not explain it much, but it was like all the muscles in my body were flexing at full force and my brain was absolutely overloading, every second felt like an hour. I was suddenly back in my room again, covered in sweat and my veins bulging from my body. This is all that has happened up until now... There has been no activity for a few months.

EDIT: I forgot to mention another time when the possible implant began to buzz, I received a message claiming that the gray aliens are servants of the Sumerian god ETs (the ETs said this a lot differently but I am just summing it up) and the Sumerian god ETs have gone extinct and the grays are trying to find a human with the correct DNA to bring back their "masters" (which may be what the gray was talking about earlier in my post)

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: My very strange encounters.

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Tyler,
Thanks very much for sharing your experiences. I have been a contactee/abductee my whole life (and I'm 42 now). I've been with the friendly, good star people and also some very negative aliens as well as military personnel. What you have described sounds similar to what I have experienced.

First of all, you need to put some kind of protection around yourself to help with these encounters. I know it seems like there is nothing to be done, but there really is. You have to be strong and stand up for yourself. I made a meditation for abductees to help ground, center, and shield. This helps you on many levels, including the etheric level where the visits take place.

It can be tricky to tell who is good and who is bad when it comes to these visits. Use your best judgment. The visits are not completely physical in nature, they are etheric. So you will see stuff like beams of light shining down through your ceiling. Whatever happens on the etheric level will directly effect your physical form.

As for the implant: there very well could be an implant in your neck. That's one of their favorite places to put them. After you listen to the meditation and put some protection around yourself, try to break the implant. Here's how: You need to fill the implant with subtle energy that you can create just by thinking about it and focusing on it. If there is anyone that can help direct energy into the implant, that would be great. If not, you can do it by yourself.

You need to find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed. It will be much easier for you to focus if the room is completely dark, so you may want to sit in your bathroom or even a closet; wherever you can sit comfortably and totally focus on this. Imagine the implant in your neck getting hot. Imagine it filling with white light. See the implant getting whiter and hotter and keep pumping it full of this white light energy. You can do more than you think with the power of thought and the direction of subtle energy. Keep the power of the light energy inside the implant and fill it until it is so full that it can hold no more and see it overloading with this intense light. Then see it break. You have overloaded it with so much energy that the circuitry inside the thing has fried and it is no longer able to function.

The implant runs off your body's nervous system; it uses your body's energy to "stay alive," so you are absolutely capable of blasting it to bits with an overload of energy. After you break the implant, imagine one of the aliens standing in front of you. Think about that terrible time strapped to the table and let that fear and hurt turn to something more productive. Scream and yell, whatever you have to do, but speak your mind and tell the alien to never return. Say "You no longer have permission to see me. The entire universe will know what you have done and you will be held accountable for your actions!"

Feel the strength and the power of your own soul. Stand up for yourself.

What you are experiencing is real. There are both good and bad aliens/star people out there. And the military is covertly involved with MILABS. When you meet loving star people that have your best interests at heart, you will know. You will feel joy in your heart, not pain.

Protect yourself. Be strong.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

tyler

Post by tyler »

Bonnie Jean Mitchell wrote:Hi Tyler,
Thanks very much for sharing your experiences. I have been a contactee/abductee my whole life (and I'm 42 now). I've been with the friendly, good star people and also some very negative aliens as well as military personnel. What you have described sounds similar to what I have experienced.

First of all, you need to put some kind of protection around yourself to help with these encounters. I know it seems like there is nothing to be done, but there really is. You have to be strong and stand up for yourself. I made a meditation for abductees to help ground, center, and shield. This helps you on many levels, including the etheric level where the visits take place.

It can be tricky to tell who is good and who is bad when it comes to these visits. Use your best judgment. The visits are not completely physical in nature, they are etheric. So you will see stuff like beams of light shining down through your ceiling. Whatever happens on the etheric level will directly effect your physical form.

As for the implant: there very well could be an implant in your neck. That's one of their favorite places to put them. After you listen to the meditation and put some protection around yourself, try to break the implant. Here's how: You need to fill the implant with subtle energy that you can create just by thinking about it and focusing on it. If there is anyone that can help direct energy into the implant, that would be great. If not, you can do it by yourself.

You need to find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed. It will be much easier for you to focus if the room is completely dark, so you may want to sit in your bathroom or even a closet; wherever you can sit comfortably and totally focus on this. Imagine the implant in your neck getting hot. Imagine it filling with white light. See the implant getting whiter and hotter and keep pumping it full of this white light energy. You can do more than you think with the power of thought and the direction of subtle energy. Keep the power of the light energy inside the implant and fill it until it is so full that it can hold no more and see it overloading with this intense light. Then see it break. You have overloaded it with so much energy that the circuitry inside the thing has fried and it is no longer able to function.

The implant runs off your body's nervous system; it uses your body's energy to "stay alive," so you are absolutely capable of blasting it to bits with an overload of energy. After you break the implant, imagine one of the aliens standing in front of you. Think about that terrible time strapped to the table and let that fear and hurt turn to something more productive. Scream and yell, whatever you have to do, but speak your mind and tell the alien to never return. Say "You no longer have permission to see me. The entire universe will know what you have done and you will be held accountable for your actions!"

Feel the strength and the power of your own soul. Stand up for yourself.

What you are experiencing is real. There are both good and bad aliens/star people out there. And the military is covertly involved with MILABS. When you meet loving star people that have your best interests at heart, you will know. You will feel joy in your heart, not pain.

Protect yourself. Be strong.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Thanks, I'll try all this soon. Do you have any idea which aliens might be good and which might be bad so I know who to trust and who not to trust? The aliens I am being "abducted" by are "Nordics" (who I think are good, they told me a lot of stuff (which I recalled somehow, even though I remember not much else from them) and seemed very good), the "Greys" (who I think are evil, if you've ever been stared right in the eyes by them like I have you would know, it is scary but pleasant, their eyes seemed to have the ability to almost paralyze me), and the purple greys (greys, with purple skin) I think the purple greys are forces of pure evil, I don't know if you've seen them but if you have, you know what I mean. They have a very scary energy aura surrounding them. Also I forgot to mention in my first post that there were also tall greys with blue skin who had a very calming energy aura around them, but I don't say much about them

tskoone

Post by tskoone »

I also have had these "guide masses of people" dreams. In those dreams I am usually flying some sort of ship to get people to safety and guiding people to get onboard. As Bonnie said, protection is important. Nowadays my dreams has decreased dramatically, but somehow I've become more sensitive to my surroundings. Current vibes are that during 2011 something is going to happen and these seismic disturbances lately are just a beginning. Hopefully the path leads to something positive.

tyler

Post by tyler »

tskoone wrote:I also have had these "guide masses of people" dreams. In those dreams I am usually flying some sort of ship to get people to safety and guiding people to get onboard. As Bonnie said, protection is important. Nowadays my dreams has decreased dramatically, but somehow I've become more sensitive to my surroundings. Current vibes are that during 2011 something is going to happen and these seismic disturbances lately are just a beginning. Hopefully the path leads to something positive.
Interesting. I have met quite a few people online feeling the same thing, and having the same ideas put into their heads/dreams. I believe that (sadly) in the next while something really bad will happen and the ETs will elect certain humans to be rulers of Earth (cooperatively) because of something with our current government that forces the ETs to make themselves known.

It doesn't seem that bad at first thought, but I thought about it for a while and it is going to be very scary. The ETs are trying to alter DNA and thoughts/personalities of their candidates for leaders by making them more peaceful and logical. I don't have any proof for this, but after my abductions the idea of what I said randomly appeared in my head as well as thoughts on how to make the world a better place, stop wars, etc, basically a bunch of good stuff. I used to be a big __hole and only cared about myself but after my abduction and contact and (maybe) genetic manipulation I've become a much nicer person and always put others before my self. I think their goal in the end is to make humankind a much nicer race.