Three Blue Orbs in a Triangle

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ocean soul

Three Blue Orbs in a Triangle

Post by ocean soul »

The memory of this sighting actually came to me a dream I had earlier this year, I count this as a recovered memory. I'm not sure when the actual sighting took place, but it was sometime during winter, most likely.

I remember being in the kitchen, writing something in a notebook while my husband is at his computer in the living room. All of a sudden a wave of extreme dizziness washes over me, I have to hold on to the counter to steady myself. As the dizziness passes I can hear my husband saying something, I'm confused and I tell him that I feel weird and he can feel it too. Whatever is causing this sensation is outside.

Looking outside the balcony windows I can see a blue light appear at the far end of the parking lot. It grows in intensity and after a few seconds I can see the object responsible for the light. It's three orbs in the configuration of a triangle/pyramid. The triangle is oriented vertically and rotates clockwise. It's about 6 feet tall. I remember seeing it heading for my apartment building but not directly for my apartment. It's a floor down and several apartments over. I close my eyes and try to reinforce the shields around me. When I open my eyes I'm in a different apartment (I feel like I know exactly which one, too). I guess the object was pulling my husband and I along with it, but out of phase with solid matter.

And that's about all I remember. It was interesting though because the morning after I had this dream I started describing it to my husband and as I did so he remembered the event happening, describing details before I had a chance to mention them.