Unusual Small Sphere

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ManhattanSkyline

Unusual Small Sphere

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Hello, all.

I thought I'd share some unusual photographs I snapped this summer. I don't know that what I captured would fit into the normal conception of a ufo. It's relatively small, not a big ship. But it's the only thing I've ever been able to catch because it's daytime (most ufo sightings happen at night and it's almost impossible for digital cameras to focus and pick up their light at night), and it's definitely an unidentified flying object.

The following photos were taken at a lakeside park not too far from where I grew up. I'm extremely familiar with this area. I went there with a friend on this day. I took MANY digital pictures there with my iPhone 4s that day. At one point I snapped some pictures of some in-coming storm clouds and the wonderful light-play on the trees. I took three successive pictures of the same area. We didn't see anything unusual with our naked eye that day. It was only a few days later when I was viewing the pictures on my phone that I noticed the anomaly. What was strange was that it was only in those three pictures. It appears as a small sphere. It looks highly reflective as if it were a mirror. If you are able to zoom in on the object, you can see the reflection of the grass and sky in it. The sphere appears to travel around a tree and then move right in front of us on the road. Again, we saw nothing with our naked eyes. The object only appears in those three photos. I have never photographed anything like it before or since. At first I thought it might be an artifact of the light (light bouncing around in the camera mechanism) or a smudge on the lens, but the object appears to travel through the frames. It's not in the same spot and appears in differently lighted areas. And as you can see in the second picture, it literally looks as if it is coming from behind the tree. I can't figure it out. If you've got an idea of what it could be, feel free to share. Enjoy!

Photo 1: The sphere seems to be floating just above the grassy area in the clearing between the trees. Near the tree on the right.

Photo 2: The sphere is now in the extreme right of the frame and appears to be emerging from the backside of the tree on the right. You really have to zoom in to see this one. It's darker in that area, and sphere seems to be reflecting the darker material.

Photo 3: The sphere is now front and center and looks like it is resting almost on top of the dirt road near the grass line.
Attachments
Photo 1
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 3

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Unusual Small Sphere

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Manhattan Skyline,
Those are some interesting orb photos. It is curious how it moves behind the tree like that. I thought I would help out and get these pictures up on the post so everyone can see better.

Photo 1: The sphere seems to be floating just above the grassy area in the clearing between the trees. Near the tree on the right.
CLOSEUP:

Photo 2: The sphere is now in the extreme right of the frame and appears to be emerging from the backside of the tree on the right. You really have to zoom in to see this one. It's darker in that area, and sphere seems to be reflecting the darker material.
CLOSEUP:

Photo 3: The sphere is now front and center and looks like it is resting almost on top of the dirt road near the grass line.
CLOSEUP:
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

ManhattanSkyline

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Thank you for posting the close-ups, Bonnie. It took me forever to figure out how to post what I had. Sometimes technology is hard!

Steve

Post by Steve »

This may just be reflected sunlight from the lens elements, however I once saw something very similar in my apartment many years ago. I believe it to have been a surveillance device. I am told that the Aboriginals call them Min Min lights and attribute them to spirit beings.

SpaceTravelersOfTheNight

Post by SpaceTravelersOfTheNight »

My brother saw something like this, it was some sort of orb. They all lined up together and went up a power pole. It was quite strange, they appeared to have a strong consciousness of some kind. Very unusual to say the least. I wonder if they are connected to the grays in any way or not. I've always been very curious about them, but I've never seen one myself.