Old Melbourne Pilot Abduction Story

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

wings

Old Melbourne Pilot Abduction Story

Post by wings »

Hey all,

I read about this tonight via a UFO group on Facebook. Very interesting. I had heard about it happing very long ago, a pilot 'caught' by a UFO over the ocean, they never found him. But the story supposedly goes on. I thought I would share it. Pretty interesting.

/////////// Start of story //////////////

UFO Abducts PILOT in Plane!
Posted by: admin in Alien Abductions, UFO Sightings January 1, 2015 0 188 Views

Something in the sky made a pilot and his plane disappear.
It was 1978 when aspiring Australian Air Force pilot Frederick Valentich was taking a night training flight out to King Island. Just as he started crossing open ocean, he radioed air traffic control to report a large, brightly lit, unidentified aircraft apparently toying with him by quickly flying past him in circles overhead.
Here are his last words before apparently being abducted, as recorded by Melbourne air traffic control:
…“It’s not an aircraft, it is…
…as it’s flying past, it’s a long shape…
Cannot identify more than that, but it has such speed!
It’s before me right now Melbourne!
It seems like it’s stationary.
What I’m doing right now is orbiting and the thing is just orbinting on top of me!
Also it’s got a green light… and sort of metallic-like, it’s all shiny on the outside….
… It’s just vanished!
Melbourne, would YOU know what kind of aircraft I’ve got? Is it a type of military aircraft?
… It’s now approaching from the southwest!
The engine is rough idling! I’ve got it set at twenty three, twenty four and the thing is coughing! – My intentions are to go to King Island!
Uhhh, Melbourne… that strange aircraft is hovering on top of me again…
It IS hovering! And it’s NOT an aircraft!”
These final words were followed by seventeen seconds of metallic scraping sounds and static.
Search and rescue crews were immediately dispatched to the area by air and sea, but were called off four days later without any sign of the pilot, plane or wreckage, within a thousand square miles.
Frederick Valentich had disappeared without a trace.
That same evening there were many people on shore who reported seeing strange lights over the ocean, and one sunset photographer even caught the UFO rising up out of the water shrouded in a misty spray.
Strangely, five years later, the Soviet army allegedly recovered an odd metallic capsule that was found in the highlands of the Russain-Chinese border. Within the container was a message in Valentich’s own handwriting that claimed he’d been captured by aliens from Pleiades, and in exchange for not aging, he was trained to pilot their space cargo ship which was exporting thousands of tons of oxygen from Earth’s atmosphere!
Then even more amazingly, twelve years later, half way around the world in Spain’s Canary Islands, Frederick Valentich suddenly reappeared in person, without any signs of aging! He spoke to several people, showing his passport as proof, and explaing that he now belonged to a group of humans who had been “recruited” by extraterrestrials.
What happened to Frederick Valenich? Did aliens actually take him away…only for him to possibly reappear years later? Why was no wreckage of his plane ever found?

Steve

Re: Old Melbourne Pilot Abduction Story

Post by Steve »

I don't know about the second half of the story, but the first half was well covered by the Australian media at the time. I was told many years later, that apparently, as a junior RAAF pilot, Valentich discovered that Airforce has miles of film footage of ufo's. He was told to let it go, but wanted to go public with it.

guldage

Re: Old Melbourne Pilot Abduction Story

Post by guldage »

Sounds much like what happened at Bermuda triangle, only it seems that happened a lot there. Not just plains.
That is eccept the last part. In Bermuda they where never appared again.