Very Large Very Bright Light

tell us what you saw

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Atrus

Very Large Very Bright Light

Post by Atrus »

A few weeks ago i looked out into the back yard and noticed a very large bright light. It was like a star but double the size and a good bit brighter than the brightest star. It slowly drifted to the north and vanished a couple hours later.

Well i was just walking my dogs and saw it once again in the same place as before drifting to the north just as before. This time i took several pictures with my phone which i'm attaching to this post. I took multiple pictures with multiple lights (moon, star, street lights etc.) for comparison to mystery light. Unfortunately since its dark the quality isn't very high and i had to resize the pics down to be able to attach them to the post.

Any ideas what the mystery light is? The star in the pics near the light is the brightest in the sky tonight and this light is twice as large and much brighter.

Decided to check one more time before posting this. 40 minutes later and the light is gone. The star is dimmer from clouds but still visible, but the much brighter light is just gone.
Attachments
Picture from norther street corner including moon for various comparison
Picture from norther street corner including moon for various comparison
Picture of star and light from nothern street corner
Picture of star and light from nothern street corner
Picture taken from backyard without labels
Picture taken from backyard without labels
Picture taken from backyard with labels
Picture taken from backyard with labels

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Very Large Very Bright Light

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Atrus,
Thanks for the post. I'm not sure what the light in the sky is...some might say it is Venus or Saturn, but I am learning that things are waaaaay different than what we have been taught. I moved from the United States to Uruguay, South America. Now all the stars AND the moon are literally upside down and backwards. And "Jupiter," for some reason, was circling around the moon a couple months ago. I watched it night after night and so did other friends. The light that is known as Jupiter was actually orbiting our moon.

I have also been researching the Flat Earth theory. It is true that science cannot prove their idea that the Earth is a ball...in fact, the evidence is pointing more to the theory that the Earth is actually flat. 500 years ago, our ancestors KNEW the Earth was flat, they had maps and everything plotting it out. Then the Catholic church decided it was a round ball.

After researching this for a while now, I can see that the "planets" and the stars, the sun and moon are all much closer to us than we were taught. The stars are not millions of light years away from us, they are CLOSE.

You can learn more about the Flat Earth if you start by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFjG4jpUhQI

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Atrus

Post by Atrus »

Flat earth doesn't really work because of how gravity works. Gravity tends to pull things into balls. Also if the earth were flat, gravity around the planet would get really wonky. Say you're in the "center" of a flat planet where the mass is focused, everything around you would seem relatively flat. Now you pick a direction and start walking. As you walk further from the center of the disk, gravity will want to pull you back to the center, so as you walk further it'll almost seem like you're walking uphill. As you get further from the center, it'll start feeling steeper and steeper till you get near the "edge" where it'll almost feel vertical from the force trying to pull you back to the center. Once you would get to the edge you would start feeling as though you're going downhill as you you make your way back to the center where it would once again be flat. This is one of the reasons we know the world isn't flat. Other things include satellite photographs showing things like the moon and other planets are definetly not flat.

Also another interesting factoid. The appearance of Jupiter circling the moon may have actually been a trick of how earth and Jupiter orbit the sun. If you track the positions of planets over a long period of time, the start moving in a straight line, circle back a little ways, then continue moving in a straight line. This is because the earth isn't stationary so the backward movement is because of the earth moving as well. It's possible (though I can't really say for certain) that the orbit around the moon may have just been a coincidence as the moon was around it at the same time it did it's little loop.

Prognatus Septem

Post by Prognatus Septem »

Hi Atrus,

This is John, Bonnie's husband.
We have been heavily researching the flat world model for several years now.
The model you propose in describing how gravity works is a model I have seen before. The youtube channel Vsauce offers a CG model in his flat earth video. The model you are writing about supposes that the disc world is spinning. In fact, our flat world is completely stationary with an approximately 32 mile in diameter sun and moon which are both approximately 3k miles above the flat disc. The disc is covered by a dome or firmament which was recently re-discovered be MIT. See this link: http://www.ibtimes.com/invisible-plasma ... ve-1730214
Furthermore, the disc is stationary below the axis of the celestial sphere which (observably) rotates around us. The globe earth model is, in fact, a theory because rotation has never been and will never be scientifically demonstrated. There are four scientific experiments that have been conducted by notable scientists which do indeed show that the world is completely stationary. Here is a cursory link of those facts: http://biblicalscholarship.net/failed.htm
Gravity is density in reality which is also scientifically provable. When you really take the time, as we have, to look very closely at all the data available...not surprisingly the math and science point to the flat world to be highly more probable. Considering that the Jesuit beginnings of a globe world (which has only been around for a flash of time..500 or so years) are readily researchable, it is not hard to see that earlier data about the size and shape of our world, which was given to us by people who could build and do things that so-called modern man can no longer replicate, could in fact be the correct "model". Let us remember how much proof now exists concerning the enormous lies we have all been fed for so long. From the NASA hoax moon landings right up to the fake Hubble and Mars missions of today. Mainstream science, turns out, is full to the brim with quackery and outright hoaxes.
Please do keep researching the flat world friend you may be surprised beyond your imagination :-)

All the best,
John

guldage

Post by guldage »

I have actually seen one like that some time back. Looked as you ay like a bright star. Only mine was moving slowly over the sky. No sound that I could her. It was also far brighter than a satelite or something like that. It moved faster than a satelite and I think closer to earth.