The Cosmic Hoax: An Exposé

please read this extremely important information

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

jimrandle

The Cosmic Hoax: An Exposé

Post by jimrandle »

Dr Greer wants people to upload this video onto every free media site and you tube channel.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: The Cosmic Hoax: An Exposé

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Jim, Thank you so much for posting this documentary by Dr. Steven Greer. He is trying to tell people the same thing I have been trying to tall people about: Project Blue Beam. I recently made a post about it that I will re-post here.

The original link to my post is here: https://alienabductionhelp.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=855

There is a secret government plan to "introduce" aliens to Earth in a very sinister fashion. It is called PROJECT BLUE BEAM.
Serge Monast and a fellow researcher brought this information out way back in 1994!! Click on this link to read about it, you will be amazed!!

I can see it playing out now. The Pentagon has just released new information (end of June 2021) about UFOs. The main message from the Pentagon is that some of the craft flying around in our atmosphere are "not ours." Not only that, these high-tech craft are a threat to "National Security." And I roll my eyes.

As many of us already know, these UFOs (which they are starting to call UAPs now) have been around Forever! This is not news to us.

What the Controllers are doing now is to create their own fake alien invasion. They will use their own secret military craft in conjunction with holographic technology to put on an incredible light show in the sky. There will be scenes of chaos where UFOs blast the ground with orange bolts of lightning. In a group of 12 (or so) of these craft, only 2 will be real, solid, physical objects. The rest will be a very convincing holographic show.

Check out this link for an example of how real Augmented Reality and Holographic Technology looks!

This is a military operation and does not truly involve aliens...unless you consider the fact that Reptilians are involved. They are behind the scenes and directing much of what is playing out in our world now. But they have also been here for a long, long time.

Do not be deceived by this fake alien invasion. This is part of the plan to implement the New World Order and completely control the populace.
Keep love in your heart and use discernment. Don't fall for it!

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG