What's Going On?

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ManhattanSkyline

What's Going On?

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: What's Going On?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Manhattan,

That is an interesting experience you had. Thanks for sharing all of it. I know it took you some thought to write it all out. Maybe you should think about writing a book about your experiences.

The strange new people in your little town, the electrical tape, someone answering the phone at your mom's house, the astral event, all of it is very interesting. It sounds very reminiscent of things I have been through in my life. Lots of weird little things all add to something bigger and perhaps you are on to something. Did someone break into your house to plant something that would bring on the astral event? Perhaps.

What it makes me think is that there is so much more we are not aware of yet...and we tend to look at everything from a third dimensional, physical viewpoint.

When I was about 20, I was writing a book about a young girl and a star person. I painted pictures for every page. One of the paintings was of this young girl and the star person outside in the woods at night. I left this painting sitting right next to my bedside one night and guess what happened? It was completely GONE the next morning. I never found it again. I was later told, by a spirit friend who has been with me a long time, that the star people liked my painting and they took it.

I never did figure out exactly HOW they did that, except for the fact that our physical world is directly and closely connected to other worlds like the astral and etheric planes. And it is the same premise behind the idea that the aliens take us OUT of our bodies to visit with us and they work with us on the etheric plane.

When we wake up in the morning and find a fresh new scar that happened during the night...HOW does that happen if they are taking us OUT of our physical bodies? I believe it is simply due to the fact that the etheric plane is the blueprint for the physical world and whatever happens there happens here. So we end up with a physical scar but it was created on the etheric plane.

I know how confusing it is, believe me.

I think the best thing you can do for yourself is learn how to protect yourself well. Keep practicing it and you will not be worried about feeling unsafe. If you haven't tried it yet, check out the meditation I made to teach you how to Ground, Center, and Shield. I made it to help everyone learn how to protect themselves. This is the beginning of what you need to know. It is a 30 minute audio you can listen to before you go to sleep.

THE MEDITATION: http://www.alienabductionhelp.com/htm/meditation.htm

Good Luck Manhattan. You are figuring things out. Try not to worry, I know that isn't easy, but try to focus instead on making yourself safe and take control of these encounters. You are very strong inside and powerful enough to create your own reality.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

That is pretty intense report. Sounds like something 'might' have been installed somewhere in your bedroom or office or both. You might try taking apart the lamp and see if there is something inside it. Also look under the desk, all surfaces.

I wonder if its possible to get a bug detector that finds a transmitter nearby?

As for people getting in, we know that the aliens can and possibly then the military. Here is a video a woman and her husband made. She had been abducted and was afraid and her husband installed a monitor in their bedroom to log the nights in case it happened again. It did. She literally went out through the sheets and materialized again 13 minutes later. Pretty wild.

But....... Here is the weird part. See if you can see this. I can see in the video 'air' that there is something semi transparent that enters the bedroom. It looks human, and he looks at the camera a few times but also the woman. He gets down on his knees at one point, then the blanket deflates (she leaves?) and the guy appears to be draggind something off. Later, she re-appears and something tall with a big head appears to be standing at the head of the bed, center of the screen, like he is checking things out to make sure it all went well.

This would mean they took her 'physically'.

Another report, also with a foreign ambassador and his two protectors, one night, witnessed a woman being abducted, her physical body being lifted up into the sky.

I did a lot of studying on all of this. I also read up on the entire 'Phillidelphia Experiment' where a US Navy warship with a cloaking device (or something) went from its US Harbor to a Harbor in Australia. They phoned in. Time to Australia, 30 minutes. On the return trip, a malfunction occurred in the 'system' it used and some of the crew were lost in the metal, as they floated into the hull, walls, doors, floor, etc. Some also temporarily lost it, saying they saw wierd spirits and things. Something really bad happened.

Later, perhaps weeks, perhaps months, 3 crew members that had made it that had went on the ship voyage that also frequented that bar were said to get in a brawl one night and as they were standing up arguing or fighting, they began to pulsate and became transparent. The newspaper reported the incident. Everyone saw it. So, there was an aftereffect that was on those people.

Einstein was later quoted to say 'we should never do that again' and was freaked out by it.

So, I think its fully possible to get in and out with the tech the military and aliens have. I dont know how true it is, but these are some findings.

Every now and then, I'll find a note in my own writing on the floor by my chair, or on my desk. I always think of the book 'This Present Darkness' and its sister book that continues from it. The Angels would come in and drop a note, put something in plain view, etc, for someone to see. I usually later remember, 'wait, I left that there', but 'sometimes.... '

You write pretty well, Manhatten. You should write book. Take Bonnies advice.

missa1984

Post by missa1984 »

Hi I am new to this forum so I do not know of all your experiences but I have come to believe that ET's can do anything without disturbing anything physical. If they are scaring you or leaving you feeling confused just ask them to be clearer. I talk to them just like I would god, loved ones in spirit. They are telepathic so know everything.

Maybe the tape was a trigger and a way to record your experience and you finding it was to make sure you knew it was real?

I know everyone has different beliefs and I don't want to upset you but I believe we agreed before we incarnated in this life for them to visit us.

whatever emotion it brings to you just talk to them, not out loud unless you want to. I personally have had many things happen over my life an only now are they beginning to make since like a puzzle.

xx

ManhattanSkyline

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Last edited by ManhattanSkyline on Fri May 31, 2024 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wings

Post by wings »

Link to that video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKJFgiJQlHQ

Sorry, I forgot to add that. This woman is supposedly ubducted right on the taped monitor. But if you look carefully at the snow static, you might be able to make out images that come in.

wings

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Nice video!

I can totally imagine the woman's body being dematerialized and brought onto the ship. It is really interesting how she just melts into the mattress and then reappears 13 minutes later. It can be confusing trying to figure out how alien abduction really works. HOW do they do it?

I tried to record an alien abduction one night in my own bedroom and I wrote about it in my book. Here is an excerpt:

"Every now and then, I was fortunate enough to know about a visitation ahead of time. I would find this information in dreams and visions, and sometimes from spirit friends who guided me. On one of these occasions, when I knew the star people would be coming weeks beforehand, I decided to set up my video camera and tape myself sleeping throughout the night. Not only did I want to see if my physical body moved from the bed, I also wanted to capture the star people on videotape! I prepared the equipment, setting it up at the end of the hallway, pointing directly toward where I would be lying in the bedroom. I had great expectations and was fairly nervous, but I managed to get to sleep that night.

The star people actually showed up on time. Judging by the way I felt and how aware I was of my surroundings, I believed myself to be coming into consciousness. I was cognizant of numerous small beings running through the front rooms of the house. They averaged a height of 3-foot and prominent black eyes. At that point, I glanced toward the foot of my bed and saw little yellow sparks and heard what I termed a "magic wand" noise (maybe something I'd heard on a cartoon). I sat upright in the bed and looked down the hallway. A small star person came up from the back of the video camera and promptly turned it off! I then heard a loud banging sound on the roof, which brought me to a full waking state.

After a few minutes of being awake, I slipped back into the visitation. As I became refocused in the new state of consciousness, a thought came to mind - the star people had come for a visit, but I had forgotten most of the event. I decided to look out the window for any sign of unusual activity. When I pulled open the curtain and peered out, I saw three red, V-shaped craft flying upward, away from the house. Dejectedly, I slumped over on the bed, disappointed that I had not gotten a clearer look at the star people, and I felt a cold chill run up my spine.

Suddenly, two of the V-shaped craft turned back to land in the yard. A knock sounded on the side door, close to the bedroom. Apparently still in the alternate state of consciousness, I tried to wake my husband, to tell him there was someone at the door, but he grouchily said, "so what"…so I got up by myself and answered the knock. I was not scared at all, just curious.

When I opened the door, a lovely older star lady stood before me. She was like no one I had ever seen before. However, I felt as if I had known her forever, and her bright smile gave me comfort. She was short and chubby with small, jet black, almond-shaped eyes. She was clothed in loose, cotton-looking robes of various colors, with a matching cloth scarf wrapped around the top of her head. She told me that she'd heard me thinking and knew I was cold, so she came back to see me. She went on to say that she was “very proud" of me. I was popular with the star people because I had a certain type of energy. She went on to talk about electricity and how I had affected some of the things in the house with my energy. I was not clear on what she was saying, but she seemed to be very pleased with me, and I was sorry to see her go.

Okay, now to the part I'm sure you are wondering about - did the video camera catch anything? Not much. In the morning, I sat down in front of the television and watched the videotape nonstop. This is what I witnessed: every now and then I rolled from side to side, just as if I were sleeping normally. There was no activity on the tape except for one small spot that lasted roughly 30 seconds. At that point on the tape, there was a kind of "wet breathing" sound that lasted approximately five seconds. The camera went dead, and the screen filled with static. After 20 seconds or so, the tape resumed and the sound of my neighbor's barking dogs was heard in the background. I never saw myself sit up on the videotape. What I can deduce from this is two possibilities: either I sat up while the camera went to static (which really wouldn't have given me enough time), or my sitting up happened in another state of existence in which I was very close to waking consciousness."

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

That is wild, Bonnie. Wild...

They have a lot of different CAMs out now that are hidden. One is like a alarm clock and I think its wireless and uses wifi so you can link into it from other locations, like checking in the puppies if you are away from the house, security, etc. One couple on the news caught a burglar this way. She called her old, broken iPhone that they had setup just for this. She called, it answered (I guess it has an app for that) and she was watching someone feed her dogs and then started collecting things in her house to steal. They got the burglar. I didnt know you could take old, used smart phones and turn them into remote camera's. Ingenious.

I remember in Visitors, Whitley Streiber wanted to tape them and they didnt allow it. Also, the short aliens that would meed with President Eisenhower also didnt wish to be recorded. We did, they didnt like that. I guess the Russians had copies. I believe this was around 1947 to 1952. Not sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I7eBt5IsD8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJZbTQFNBvc