Targeted Individual: What is Happening to Me?

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Greetings Alien Abduction Help Family!
A new member named Wynter Dreamz recently joined the forum. They wrote this in their profile and I decided to make a video response.

"I have been experiencing something for approximately 8 years. Every day of my life I have asked the question, "What is happening to me". I came here to hope to find some answers. I have searched the internet for years looking for answers. I have experienced a lot. I just read that there was possibly going to be a special on your subject. I would like to see it so I can compare my situation with others to help myself identify my situation. I cannot fully help myself unless I understand what I am dealing with. I am NOT crazy, however my story would surely paint that up in the eyes of others. I know the truth about my mental state. I am not crazy, just confused as to why I am a target to what I experience. It maybe demons (my number 1 theory), or aliens. It also maybe that I am what they are calling "targetted individuals". I have a few other theories but these would be the biggies. They were quite wonderous at first...I was so curious. However, they are not very nice after awhile. They hurt me."

This is the link to my video response:

Many Blessings, Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

WynterDreamz

Re: Targeted Individual: What is Happening to Me?

Post by WynterDreamz »

Ty Bonnie. Yes, what you said in the video has been my conclusions as well. I just struggle with a whole lot of anger. Too much anger. It often gets in the way of that concept of love, if you know what I mean. Thanks for the video. I do hope it comes to an end. However, I think too many of us have to die before that happens. Sadly.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Targeted Individual: What is Happening to Me?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Wynter Dreamz,
The anger you are dealing with is not from you...not from your true, higher self. The anger comes from demon or reptilian attachment. You can overcome this by not fueling the fire; instead of allowing anger to take control, practice staying calm. Walk away from a difficult situation if you have to, until you get a grip on it.

I know that sometimes when we get angry, we feel like "I have a right to be angry!" But the anger will never help you in any way. It is up to you to control your reaction to any given situation. I know the world is extremely frustrating and challenging, no doubt. You have to rise above it. This takes practice. The demons will go away if you do not give them what they want.

Don't give up, just do your very best and that is all you can do. Your true self is eternal. You have all the "time" you need.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG